Toronto Firms: Title? Orbixa? Others?

xpioo

1 0
I'm personal trader with about 2 yr day trading experience, and looking for a prop firm for the larger capital which I don't have. I read alot post on this forum and seems title and swift (now Orbixa are the big ones). I just went to the North York (Ontario) branch of Title Trading lately, and here's what they offer.

1.$400 loss cover ($20 loss/day *20 day/mon, roughly calculated that)
$250/mon platform fee (for sterling)
$80/mon office&computer use (total $330 basic fees)

so it addup to $730 for the first month

2. starting from 100k BP and 100 shares limit + $20 netloss/day for suspension, and the limit for both share and netloss/day raise gradually to 2000 shares and $100 ($200?maybe) respectively, as one makes certain amount of net gains.

3. when I can makes 2k net gain in a month, I can "graduate" from the program (sign contract with Title trading), and then will have 500k BP and 70% payout ratio (after deduct platform and office fees if you use them all)

4. But if I couldn't make the 2k, I will still need to pay the basic fees plus the net loss with a $300 cap/month.

5. they state that they won't deduct any ECN rebate credit (all ECN credit would be mine), commission= $0.2/1000 shares

Since I cannot get contact with Orbixa yet, tried their website (cannot complete contact form) and emailed Rahim Allani (got no response).

So my questions are:

Is title trading's offer fair enough? Good to go?
Does anyone know if Orbixa is now hiring and how to contact them?
If Title trading and Orbixa are both not good/available rightnow, then is there any other firm good to join in Toronto/North York/Richmond Hill region?

Thank you for your time and suggestions in advance!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock