Prop Options Firms in London

What is risk management?

Seriously.....what is risk management?

How does a large financial 'system' come to terms with what they would call risk?

How does this 'system' percieve risk?

What is the market?

How do they cope?

Are they minimal?

Why did they float in the first place?

Was it a gamble?

What did the board have to lose?

Maverick74 said:
Yes, I agree. It's the same problem here in the US. Very few firms have the risk management in place to manage the risk of option traders. We clear through Pax which is owned by Merril Pro and we have no such issues. We also have a great risk management team and terrific software to manage such risk.

It amazes me a city the size of London, arguably the financial capital of the world, does not have more to offer in the way of prop firms. But we intend to change that. We will bring US equity and index options to London with great front end software, great risk management, and with the focus on trading long term positions, not scalping futures all day.

We will start by offering traders in London remote access where they can trade from home. Then when we set up office there, we can bring in some of the remote traders into the office.

If anyone is interested in trading remote, please send me a PM. You will need to pass the series 7 or create an entity that has someone in it with a series 7, and you will need to get a US tax ID number. I am still looking into the tax id number issue.

It looks like I might be wrong about that us tax id issue. Apparently if you are a UK resident you can fill out a Form W-8BEN. I will try to verify that.

Equity Analyst (Day Trader)

i am looking proprietary firm where i can use the firm capital and make a money for both i have a 5years above exp. in NYSE and NASDAQ and i have a Technical team all are Technical If anyone who is interested so who can contact with me i am waiting for you.