Remote Trading, with Zero Risk

apcorona

Hi Everyone

I am a trader with 3.5+ years of experience in US market (NYSE/NASDAQ/AMEX etc), and have some experience in European Inter-Market Spreads (CAC, DAX, Eurostoxx, AEX, etc). I have a successful track record, and being recognize as one of the best trader in my country (india).

I have worked in prop accounts for HOLD Brothers, IWT and Title Trading. Now i am trying to get something in remote trading.
I have consistently beaten the market, and ready to prove the same by providing past performance or by showing performance in current market (on demo account).

I cant open up my own trading account for trading as due to some legel problems Indians Cant trade own money by using a leverage instrument (like futures) in any country other then india.

So i need someone who is either running a prop firm, or any senior trader who wants to expand the trading desk. I am ready to prove my trading (on demo) so no risk for the company.

My monthly average profit is around 200000 - 250000 Euros. I am ready for only profit sharing plans, and dont need any fix salary. Even i am ready to give any fix cost of company (like fees for charting software, or trading terminal, etc).

So all those who are interested can either reply here or can send me a PM, or directly contact me at [email protected]

If that's a problem, move to a different country. If you're that good, it would be worth the money, surely? In a month, you'd already have made the cost of a flat in London...

Shadownina

Sorry dude, but i am a citizen of india, and i dont want to move to some other country. Earlier i had some arrangements with a trader from London on profit sharing, but due to some problem now i am not working with him.

Why can't you just back yourself if your the best in your country, surely it's not hard to get a clearer + software if you've already made that amount of money.

Other than that futex are getting remote soon (so they said 3 months ago), TCA do remote (lulz) and a few others, look around on the forum (i think nextleveltrading do remote too on USA markets).

hi, just tell us everything here what you have done. i dont want to bother with emailing and asking questions over it. and more ppl would know by just visiting this forum

hi, just tell us everything here what you have done. i dont want to bother with emailing and asking questions over it. and more ppl would know by just visiting this forum

I already have a Remote Account for US Market, i arrange the account from Title Trading (Canada),

But now i want account for European Market (Euronext , Eurex, etc).

As i said earlier, being an Indian citizen its not legal to trade Index Futures or to put up the money abroad in any leveraged instrument. As i said earlier i am ready to prove my trading even on demo account in current market.. or by showing past performance.
Even i am ready to give full fees for stuff like Software License FEE, charting software, Research soft, etc.

I dont think that from company side there is any risk as i am ready to show my performance on even a demo account or on live real account with small buying power.

All those who are interested can either post a reply here or can mail me .

fly to singapore
set up off-shore bank accounts and trading accounts.

piece of pyss ....if you're genuine, which i seriously doubt from your evident lack of nowse

fly to singapore
set up off-shore bank accounts and trading accounts.

piece of pyss ....if you're genuine, which i seriously doubt from your evident lack of nowse

Its not something for which i should leave my country, i think i will be able to work out something with a new offshore partner (whom i am trying to search out by this thread).

I am genuine, as i am not taking a single penny from any person. even i am ready to share the full cost of software license, and charting software etc. . and even ready to show the performance with single lot trading (for risk averse persons).. and for those who dont are not confidant in me, i am even ready to show it on demo. . i think thats maximum which u can expect from a genuine trader.

Its not just about the country, even in some other country (other then india) i need enough buying power for which i need a person to invest. Earlier a london based trader was providing my enough buying power. but now i need some1 else.

well if its not worth a 3 hour trip to you, why should anyone else bother ?

Its not just about the country, even in some other country (other then india) i need enough buying power for which i need a person to invest. Earlier a london based trader was providing my enough buying power. but now i need some1 else.
Your deal with your previous contact in London looked ideal for you.

What happened?

What does me make so sure, that you don't really want to know that?

Just trying to be entertained? ;)

What does me make so sure, that you don't really want to know that?

Just trying to be entertained? ;)
Was that for me?

If it was, I was asking precisely because I really do want to know.

If the guy has had an arrangement and no longer has an arrangement, do you think any potentially new business relationship would be best initiated with full knowledge of what had transpired in a similar arrangement before?

Your deal with your previous contact in London looked ideal for you.

What happened?

yes the previous arrangement was good, but i got some ethical issues with that guy so left with no other options but just to start looking for some other contact.

Was that for me?

If it was, I was asking precisely because I really do want to know.

If the guy has had an arrangement and no longer has an arrangement, do you think any potentially new business relationship would be best initiated with full knowledge of what had transpired in a similar arrangement before?

Yes, it was for you :)

I never would consider doing it. Sounds out of this world for me. Anyway ;) Good Luck!

did you ever traded with real money?

Is that for me??? If yes, then my answer is YES I HAVE TRADED WITH REAL MONEY, AND EVEN IN THE BEGINNING I HAD A LOSS :|OF AROUND HUNDRED THOUSAND EUROS, BUT ONCE I WORKED OUT A PROFITABLE STRATEGY (AFTER A HARD WORK OF 2 QUARTERS ) I AM MAKING GOOD MONEY ON REGULAR BASIS :cool: