Remote Trading, with Zero Risk

How many traders they are in India?

actually there are not many traders who trade in international market from india. There are hardly 10 companies which have active prop trading desk and in total i think not more than 700 traders in total.

actually there are not many traders who trade in international market from india. There are hardly 10 companies which have active prop trading desk and in total i think not more than 700 traders in total.
Hahahaha, maybe that's the norm? The number of active prop trading desks in London/NY etc has been steadily declining...

i am looking to work with trading partner, or with some prop trading firm which can provide me remote trading account.

you dont have your own money to trade? why must work with someone if able to make 200 - 250k euro per month?

so they are 700 traders in India and you are the best. You also said that you Lost $100.000. So others in order to be worse than you must have lost more than 100k in some point of their careers.

Did they got this money from foreign investors?

so they are 700 traders in India and you are the best. You also said that you Lost $100.000. So others in order to be worse than you must have lost more than 100k in some point of their careers.

Did they got this money from foreign investors?

I have not lost 100K in NYSE (in which i am good in india), but i lost that much in european market in my early months. Its always risk to reward, for earning big we have to put up big money on risk, nobody can earn 100 USD by puting just 10 USD in trading account, so buying power does matter a lot.

Yeah they got this money from foreign investor.

you dont have your own money to trade? why must work with someone if able to make 200 - 250k euro per month?

as i will not have that much buying power with my money, for earning big we always need big buying power and for that we need good margin money in account.

Dude, you think people are that stupid?

Like they say...put up or shut up!

First, if you made ANY money before you'd go and trade somewhere with your own cash since you'd get much better terms, no profit split, etc.

Second, a real trader does NOT bother with "simulator" bull****. You either trade for real with money or go EARN it first!

Don't come here conning people into stupid crap.

as i will not have that much buying power with my money, for earning big we always need big buying power and for that we need good margin money in account.

There are 1billion people in India and there are only 700 traders in the whole country?!
apcorona where did you get this piece of information from?
And I am sure virtual trading is different from real money?
I can give you 100,000?
rupees that is

I have not lost 100K in NYSE (in which i am good in india), but i lost that much in european market in my early months. Its always risk to reward, for earning big we have to put up big money on risk, nobody can earn 100 USD by puting just 10 USD in trading account, so buying power does matter a lot.

Yeah they got this money from foreign investor.

Tell me something How does it matter which market you are trading?
Are you using technical analysis or fundamental?
Considering you are a top trader in India Can I get your name?

Moreover I don't think you need to make 100 USD in a Day putting in 10 USD. Secondly there are a huge number of people trading from India in the international markets. Even in Year 2000 when you were not allowed to transfer funds abroad there were a lot of traders who used to send money abroad somehow. At least now you can transfer 100000 USD per financial year to any savings or offshore account also. Considering that you transfer in the end of march you can transfer 100000 USD in March and another 100000 USD in April. The condition says you cannot speculate but you can Invest. However everyone knows that nobody(authorities) really bothers.

Lastly In case you feel that you are the best and want to trade forex Send me a PM. I will let you know a place where you trade demo accounts till such time that some real investors trade with you. But don't expect to get all their money to trade. Only when they consume your signals in live trades you get paid for that.