Tibra Trading Europe - About

Hey there everyone.....
I received a confirmation that I have passed the preliminary test and would be called for an HR interview soon.....If anybody here has already taken the interview, I would appreciate any advice regarding it......also....If I clear the HR interview, would the technical interview follow immediately or later on.....how technical could I expect the interview to get?
Any help would be genuinely appreciated since I'm very keen on joining Tibra...
Thanks in advance

the interview procedure is simple... don't worry too much about it.... just be confident and witty in your replies

Bump

Hey there everyone.....
I received a confirmation that I have passed the preliminary test and would be called for an HR interview soon.....If anybody here has already taken the interview, I would appreciate any advice regarding it......also....If I clear the HR interview, would the technical interview follow immediately or later on.....how technical could I expect the interview to get?
Any help would be genuinely appreciated since I'm very keen on joining Tibra...
Thanks in advance

I'm in the same boat. Any help, anyone?

Guys this is a great firm to work in...... many people I have met and spoken to have described this as the dream graduate job.... people are extremely friendly and unassuming..... fabulous camaraderie

well i actually i passed the test too and am scheduled for an interview..... so just trying to boost the morale of other people..... i had to undertake great pains to get information on tibra but everything i heard has been extremely positive.

i got an email from Tibra, they will have test for position as trader. i only trade fx, but its Derivatives trader position, are they have lots of difference? i dunno what is Derivatives..

can someone explain hows the test like? however i hope the test not going to be ridiculous or out of topic, because i dont care which way market is going!

Last edited:
Hi guys,
I sent my cv to Tibra last week on Wednesday 10th December but didn't get any reply.
How does it take for you guys to get a reply from the HR after having sent your cv?

Thanks in advance
Seb

hey, i'm just wondering if the competency interview is like others as in "give me an example of when you lead a team" etc etc or something different to the norm?

can you guys give any suggestions with the first round competency based interview with the HR manager at Tibra?? What sort of questions I need to prepare? Thanks!!

can you guys give any suggestions with the first round competency based interview with the HR manager at Tibra?? What sort of questions I need to prepare? Thanks!!

I do have a strong passion for the industry and I do have a strong motivation, but i really don't know how to convince interviewer????????

Has anyone been through the technical interview at Tibra? If so, what should I expect from it?

Any help greatly appreciated!

Has anyone been through the technical interview at Tibra? If so, what should I expect from it?

Any help greatly appreciated!

it's really amazing you pass the HR interview. How did you prepare for the interview? Did you actually write some answers down before interview? Do I have to do that?