Tibra Trading Europe - About

Re: this corp Tibra Trading Europe is collecting Curriculum Vitae

there is no detailed information, no impressum no name on their website

No, we are not "collecting CVs". Please spend a little time Googling to find out more about our company - there is plenty of information out there.

Please spend a little time Googling "PresidentBakbo" AND "Tibra Trading Europe"

what s your result while comparing the results ?

Re: Please spend a little time Googling "PresidentBakbo" AND "Tibra Trading Europe"

what s your result while comparing the results ?

I'm not sure I understand what you're asking? I assume "PresidentBakbo" is you - Google gives me 543 hits. You appear to be a technical analysis trader ... ?

Googling "Tibra Trading Europe" (including the quotes) gives me 37,900 hits - those hits include our main website, as well as pages showing our membership on Euronext, Xetra and the London Stock Exchange.

What am I meant to see?

Results ! Looking at PB u c results, results r comparable

pleaze, dont ask what that means.
i.e. An elephant is comparable in size to a double-decker bus

Lookt at this
20100519.1205 GOLD +1202.10 ... bottom
20100519.1417 EURUSD +12260 ... no top
this is my result
what is your result

I m an elephant, Tibra is a duck

Re: Results ! Looking at PB u c results, results r comparable

pleaze, dont ask what that means.
i.e. An elephant is comparable in size to a double-decker bus

Lookt at this
20100519.1205 GOLD +1202.10 ... bottom
20100519.1417 EURUSD +12260 ... no top
this is my result
what is your result

I m an elephant, Tibra is a duck

Words cannot describe how confused I am right now :-0

Are you trying to say your profit is comparable to Tibra? Are you saying that PresidentBakbo (you?) is bigger than Tibra?

I have no idea about technical analysis, so I don't know what you're trying to say regarding the gold price and the EUR/USD ...

"I have no idea about technical analysis," Tibra has als no idea !

or have u seen any trading results ?

Those r my trading results "JUST-IN-TIME"- delivery, as usual :

20100520.1431 EURUSD +12314 ... bottom
20100520.1439 EURUSD +12344 ... no top
20100520.1457 EURUSD +12365 ... no top
20100520.1511 EURUSD -12388 ... top

Through these people out !

Re: "I have no idea about technical analysis," Tibra has als no idea !

or have u seen any trading results ?

Those r my trading results "JUST-IN-TIME"- delivery, as usual :

20100520.1431 EURUSD +12314 ... bottom
20100520.1439 EURUSD +12344 ... no top
20100520.1457 EURUSD +12365 ... no top
20100520.1511 EURUSD -12388 ... top

Through these people out !

Did you actually trade on the back of these signals? In what size? How much did you make? More importantly, what do your losing trades look like?

I would agree: Tibra, as a general rule, knows nothing about technical analysis - it's not our forte. We are a derivatives market making firm which means we make our money from providing liquidity to other participants. Done properly, it is a very "low risk - high reward" strategy.

If you really want to compare trading results, our information is out there and not hard to find. Although if this conversation is going to degenerate into a pissing contest, then I respectfully withdraw ...

pleazzzeee, u have to read, talk-talk-talk isnt the approbriate tool to understand

a text. u ve to read i.e. the headline of the story
what is written on the headline of the story ?

Hey guys,

I am starting with tibra in sept and was just wondering if any else on here is too. If so PM me so we can chat/wateva.

P.S dont PM with stuff like wot was in the test etc cz im nt gona tell u!

Daft. Great hiring choice.

how could u poss b in a position to asses if i was a good hirin choice??

i think ur probs just jealous u dont hav a job....after all ur replyin to my posts pretty quick

get a life!!

Last edited:

i think ur probs just jeoulous u dont hav a job....after all ur replyin to my posts pretty quick

get a life!!

I take it the interview did not include a spelling test.

Interesting thread. I've just applied, via an agency, for a senior role in technology so it will be fun to see if I get the same numerical and logic test.

I've spent a few fun hours, in my past roles as a consultant, having interviews at various establishments....

"If you are sitting in a boat on a lake and on the inside of the boat is a brick... if you throw the brick overboard what is the effect on the brick, the boat and the lake..."

"You have two spheres. One is homogenous the other is hollow. Both have the same mass. How do you determine which one is hollow?"

Bring it on; Sounds like a fun place to work.

:D

regards
MrA

Hey mate,

I am invited for the final round. Now that you have been working there for 6 months, how do you feel about it? How was the training?
Also if you could tell me how to prepare for the final round?

cheers mate

i think ur probs just jealous u dont hav a job....after all ur replyin to my posts pretty quick

get a life!!

How did it go? Have they dealt with your inability to write properly yet, or is literacy not a requirement?