Thread Blocked? Call Dyna-Rod!

• Thread starter fibo_trader
  • Start date
  • Watchers 6
It's good that you think I'm demo trading. You have given me absolutely nothing to lose now.(y)

Wrong, you will lose this, doll. Nobody else can fill this role. I've always been your best shot at the title

Why don't these members get banned entirely?? Trying to read threads where 1/2 the posts are from ignored members is useless. The threads make zero sense. It's not even worth it to post/ read here anymore when there are so many threads like this. JUST permanently ban them. I understand that Sharky is against this but we have been told over and over again through the years that mods act INDEPENDENTLY of admin. We now know this isn't so. Thanks to a few idiots this entire forum has turned to complete rubbish and the mods appear useless.

/end of rant,

Peter

Pete, slipped my mind but would really like to know .............

you live in the free world of the forum here while I'm in Cell Block D. I have no family or friends here as I'm the only one in D Block. I'm so far from HOME, I'm homesick 24 hours /day. My only visitor is my jailer. You want to ban me from even a jail cell?

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Fibo's wife awoke during the night to find that Fibo was not in bed. She put on her robe and went downstairs. He was sitting at the kitchen table with a cup of coffee in front of him. He appeared to be in deep thought, just staring at the wall. She saw him wipe a tear from his eye and take a sip of his coffee. "What's the matter dear? Why are you down here at this time of night?" she asked. "Do you remember twenty years ago when we were dating and you were only 16?" Fibo asked. "Yes, I do," she replied. "Do you remember when your father caught us in the back seat of my car making out?" "Yes, I remember." "Do you remember when he shoved that shotgun in my face and said, 'Either you marry my daughter or spend twenty years in jail?'" "Yes, I do," she said. Fibo wiped another tear from his cheek and said, "You know...I would have gotten out today."

For Don,

something to keep your eye on as you do your moderation duties .................. and watch on the sidelines whenever you have time. You will see this at T2W flat across the board -everywhere - every damn place.

Go to T2W's prime Gold fanatic here and read up on the concept. You want only the concept not the details.

Concept at T2W: heavy unanimous agreement that Gold goes up in recessions and depressions

This makes sense, right? Its logical, right? When the sh*t hits the fan and the world is falling apart, people turn to the safe haven, GOLD and silver aka real money. In a DEFLATIONARY Depression the logical safe haven would be GOLD, right?

Tuck this under your cap, Don. then as you go about your reading, all over T2W you will find how strong this consensus is.

Here's the point I've been trying to make to you for some time now.

ALL WRONG. They all have it backwards.

Its soooooo f***** simple but nobody has bothered to look at a long-term Gold chart versus the SPX or FTSE or ?

In the CRASH of 2008 when the world was at her knees and Bank of America, American Express and the whole load of deadbeats were dying, gold should have gone to a trillion dollars per ounce. Instead, SHE crashed. But dig this! Who won? Who was the Safe Haven? Answer: US dollar and Japanese Yen., both paper money ROFLMAO

Gold bugs were getting slaughtered by the millions.

See proof below. Nothing else counts except the proof in actual Prices of gold.

CRASH! CRASH ! CRASH! Millions got wiped out.

Why is this important now? See next

So now in 2020, the Smart Money has been expecting a Stock market and economic crash since early 2018, about the time I called the Top. We were all wrong as the stock market continued up.

But let's say we do get the crash soon, sometime this year. Let's just assume that, OK?

Therefore by the Gold bug logic, gold will go to a trillion dollars (exaggeration) as the world collapses because ifs a Safe Haven.
Makes absolute sense, right? But the Markets are anything but logical.

If we get any economic crash, a recession/depression, all the millions of gold fanatics are expecting to get super rich as gold fires a rocket northbound.

I bring this up because this is one of the most supreme times to test this theory for real - AGAIN!

The consensus at T2W and ET is Gold should skyrocket in any recession and/or Depression.

I, Fibo say Gold will get buggered and go to $700/ounce in a couple years - bear market rallies notwithstanding.

So let me be absolutely clear: If the world economy crashes, Gold will crash too instead of being a Safe Haven

The Safe Haven will be the US dollar, yes amigos, pure plain paper money aka toilet paper because its lost 90% of its value over the last few decades already.

Markets are rational? buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuulllllllsh*t!

Go figure!!!!! :):):):):):)

Bottom line: It's a myth that gold and silver are ideal hedges against economic downturns.

Historical Evidence:

Gold did not make any money for anyone in any of the recessions and depressions from 1792, when the gold-based dollar was adopted, through 1969, a period of 177 years. ...

In 1970, things changed dramatically. Investors lost interest in stocks and preferred owning gold instead, for a period of ten years. The same change occurred again in 2001 ... but recession had nothing to do with either of these periods of explosive price gain in the precious metals.

During the 1970s, and following 2001, gold's biggest price gains came as the economy was expanding, not shrinking. When the economy grows, liquidity becomes available and must go somewhere - including investments like gold.

The same is true of silver prices during economic expansions. Silver has an even more pronounced relationship to economic cycles than gold does

Creme de la creme: pull up a silver chart monthly or quarterly and observe the following:

all of silver's strong price gains came during economic expansions. Then observe that all seven recessions since 1970 have coincided with falling silver prices. Finally, note that all four crashes in silver -- those of 1973, 1980, 1982 and 2008 -- came during recessions.

Help me Don, I've fallen and can't get up from lafffffter that is paralyzing.

You know there is nothing anybody can do to prevent these financial deaths of the goldbugs. One of your own and possibly many more here have their nest egg in Gold/silver.

Sheesh!

Terrible, terrible, terrible. I will pray for them. It is both funny and extremely sad!

Nobody listens no more. Stupidity is sooooo deeply entrenched, heck they won't even look at historical evidence.

Fibo is one lonely motherf********. that's why I only hang out with chicks and not discuss any of this financial sh*t, its too painful because the natural tendency is to jump in and help. But one has to not only deal in Stupidity but the biggest disease of all, Pride in Ignorance that is rampant at T2W in the financial/trading/investing realm.

T2W Feedback Forum

Very soon after arrival here at T2W I witnessed something that happens oh so often in the Wild - the further attack to kill and dispose of an injured animal (of their own kind, one of their own) because it attracts predators - so to save thessssselves they kill the poor injured animal.

They did that to my all time favorite op. I wanted to fck 'em all. 50% of T2W's core engine was in there. The remaining 15 did not show up. There are 30 altogether. Don has the List.

They tried to kill this boy who was already in agony and tortured. His distress call was heard by Fibo.

THAT experience, so soon after my arrival, set the tone here. I know-ed right back then what I was dealing with.

Brotherhood of TRADERS. Bullsh*t.

T2W Feedback Forum

Very soon after arrival here at T2W I witnessed something that happens oh so often in the Wild - the further attack to kill and dispose of an injured animal (of their own kind, one of their own) because it attracts predators - so to save thessssselves they kill the poor injured animal.

They did that to my all time favorite op. I wanted to fck 'em all. 50% of T2W's core engine was in there. The remaining 15 did not show up. There are 30 altogether. Don has the List.

They tried to kill this boy who was already in agony and tortured. His distress call was heard by Fibo.

THAT experience, so soon after my arrival, set the tone here. I know-ed right back then what I was dealing with.

Brotherhood of TRADERS. Bullsh*t.

That's when I noticed NVP. He did not partake of the gangbanging.

THEY say first eye contact or impression is always the most valid and correct.

Q.E.D.

The first hyena to waltz into the attack was Johnny Ringo, the leader of the core 30 engine. Then came all the others and started dishing out LIKES to each other as they gobbled up the carcass that was still alive but in agony.

The injured animal received only 2 LIKES for a, get this, Distress Call that eclipses ALL other such CALLS ever made that I have heard or seen.

That tells me EVERYTHING

Burn the f*** place down!

This thread is far from being blocked.
Forget Dyno-Rod.
With 190 posts so far, it needs a dose of Imodium.

Forget Dyno-Rod.

Right on time. One of the 2 fellas who dished out a LIKE to the injured animal mentioned above has showed up. And he is supposed to have me on Ignore.

Now watch this: As soon as Johnny Ringo or any of the core 30 T2W engine chastise him for talking to me or dishing out that LIKE, he will withdraw the LIKE faster than lightning - and then to re-earn their respect, he will come for me, the consensus target that generates points for Betas.

Junior males who don't obey and/or tow the line are treated quite harshly in the Wild by the core pride. The spine of the insubordinate is often bitten right to the chord. Its over then. The junior then becomes a permanent Beta, no chance EVER to get anywhere in the future.

Nearly 20+ or so consecutive posts of ignored content. I guess the idiots(s) win. Time to leave t2w. This forum is just a train wreck. No longer worth my time here.

Peter

Nearly 20+ or so consecutive posts of ignored content. I guess the idiots(s) win. Time to leave t2w. This forum is just a train wreck. No longer worth my time here.

Peter

:)Poor baby. Cry, cry, cry. Talk to me Pete.

:):)
You're going about it the wrong way. Here's how to do it: get the entire gang together and rush me right here. Make it a solid 30 against one, a continuous pounding. Non stop. If that don't work, go to Plan B: rush the 2 moderators with Nowler as the lead horse.

Occupational hazard for Fibo everywhere he goes, different place, same story. THEY (Herd) just can't leave him alone. The Ignore button was provided for exactly such a purpose but they keep abusing it and follow me around.

At ET my technical threads would divert so much traffic from other threads that it was becoming a problem for Baron but he said nothing. So I did the right thing. I went to CHITCHAT (=Lounge=Foyer=Locker-Room) and dig this, I started 3 technical threads there. Now normally in Chitchat most of the threads are small with nominal views. But bloody hell, my threads diverted soooooo much traffic that, dig this ............ the TRADING FORUM crashed to an extent of at least 40%

my haters started complaining to Baron that ET was going to shit because I'm posting technical stuff in CHITCHAT and not the highly regarded, really highly regarded TECHNICAL TRADING FORUM. (Any by the way I 100% agree that Baron's TRADING FORUM is up there, a superb place)

This went on for days and days and the complaints poured in. The complaints were not just in PM or "report" they were blatant in the threads themselves. Outright complaints just like wackypete2 about leaving ET for good.

Baron just said fck it and moved the 3 threads to TRADING FORUM. Boom the traffic tripled and quadrupled and so did the complaints and calls for ban him ban him ban him ban him

On the CALL to him in FLA he said to me, "they not you are making my life miserable.

D I L E M M A City

Why don't these members get banned entirely?? Trying to read threads where 1/2 the posts are from ignored members is useless. The threads make zero sense. It's not even worth it to post/ read here anymore when there are so many threads like this. JUST permanently ban them. I understand that Sharky is against this but we have been told over and over again through the years that mods act INDEPENDENTLY of admin. We now know this isn't so. Thanks to a few idiots this entire forum has turned to complete rubbish and the mods appear useless.

/end of rant,

Peter

wackypete2 fires an arrow right at the Achilles Heel = calling the mods useless.

Now dig this: Mods are already considered by rednecks to be already pretty useless people like janitors and servants. Now throw in stuff like Pete is saying and all Hell can break loose for the only valve that will relieve the pressure is

F I B O
ROFLMAO

What would this place, T2W be like if Sharky gave me the reins for 2 months?

Step one: see video

Forget Dyno-Rod.

You have no business being here. You put me on Ignore. Any idiot can see up front and within a nanosecond that the moderator addressed this thread to ME and only ME. And it is in the Feedback loop. Have some balls, clown and keep me on Ignore without peeking. Wimps can't come into a lion's den and then cry to the mods that they got mauled. Kapiche?

Your Honor, I'm done with this one too. This cat is canceled, gets no replies. Lucky for me I didn't even get a thank You for answering his questions - not once but 4 times maybe more. this is what I'm dealing with here, Your Honor.

Your Honor, there is only ONE left out of the core 30 engine of T2W. Send her in now. I want to finish this one off too. But I will keep my word and wait for the next salvo. Then I drop the hammer and the Scriptures are fulfilled.

Tony Robbins would be impressed how I'm applying the formula he promotes, "chop the comm line to the ignorant/sick/debilitated/useless or else the contagion of aberration will get you too.

Say what? Didn't know that Tony said this? 10 people were present. I was one. Not for public consumption.

Peter

Pay attention now, Pete,

Stats from ET clearly suggest that those who come out with the threat of leaving (the forum) are akin to a wife or girlfriend dropping the hammer of threat on husband or wife. They rareeeeeeeeeeeely leave, stats are 1 out of 50 actually leave after the threat.

Go read it for yourself. Post is by Baron, the owner of ET.

This part is added by Fibo: angry b*tches are pulling this sort of sh*t on guys since Eve told Adam, "take a good look, you ain't getting any unless you kneel and offer me a ring" Nowadays every damn place I see idiots kneeling before women begging for marriage offering a ring up. No Alpha would be cott dead doing such sh*t. It should be the other way around. She should kneel and get ready for a life of service. That's the way its always been till the Beta males took over and tried to run us out of Dodge by virtue of sheer outnumbering.

What they will never know is that for an Alpha, DEATH is preferable than to lose this birthright!

100 bucks says you will never leave. And let me throw this fire in to clamp your ass ........... you will not leave because if you do leave, Fibo wins.

The Ever helpful Fibo :)

ET versus T2W:

Experience gots to count for something ................ I've been in both place.

AT ET every single member of T2W would be burned alive within a very short time if their posts here at T2W were also done at ET.

ET devours saints in under 3 seconds. ET is probably the best internship for p****** on the Planet. And if you want the real test, go to the Political forum and see what happens to you.