Thread Blocked? Call Dyna-Rod!

• Thread starter fibo_trader
  • Start date
  • Watchers 6
Still fulfilling Uncle Don's wishes for further clarification on my usage of FIBOS. Its not extra work for me because I am already working on it - constantly - and the more I work on it the more I realize I don't got a friggin clue as to how vast this subject is.

Bloody Hell, fibo is destined to be ALONE for the duration.

EURO vs Sterling, the key to all Brits, the one subject they go on and on and on about BREXIT and Otherxit. What a waste!

All answers to this subject lie with EurGbp

Current move in euro/sterling shows trendie's dilemma in real time as Price hits the 38.2% Fib, bounces a bit, dances around. right below are the 50% and 61.8% levels

Euro/Sterling

Astute observers will notice that the move up on daily from 7/13/15 is a 5-wave move, hehehehehe. Now we watch in high anticipation where exactly Euro Sterling will halt on the correction, 38.2%, 50% or 61.8%? Let;s see if Fibo can nail the prick?

Next post is going to cause Uncle Don to just say fck it and go become a trappist monk

Uncle Don,

Do you remember how many times I have already proved the Fibo grid golden ratio levels to 423.6%? do you remember that c******** Rufus_Leakey coming and stating often (started in June I believe) that 423.6% is a hoax, a figment of the imagination, a fudge by Fibo. Grab your balls and sit down for this, right up your alley and soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo BREXIT

See the shaded rectangle on the lower left of chart? that is the first upwave of the new wave sequence going up after the reversal. Look where it ended? Look at the target where it went to and then reversed.

It reversed at exactly Fibo's 423.6% level. Try it on your own chart. (Log scale always used for all my stuff)

Requesting permission once more to f***** Rufus :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Uncle Don,

Do you understand now why everywhere Fibo goes, whether forums or real life, he always PAYS for the ignorance of others. Getting banned is a way of life for Fibo. Its a friggin occupational hazard. However every now and then I run into a like minded Alpha who rises to the occasion with me instantly upon eye contact. Like before TRADING when I applied for a sales Closer position in a foreign country and the big boss asked me, "where's your Resume?" My reply brought a massive smile to his face and he instantly jumped up leaned across the desk and shook my hand with, "Welcome aboard, I need no further interviews"

I had no resume nothing. I just replied to him, "you're lookin at it"

Just another day at the office of Life for Fibo :):):):)

Your gang of liars can do this? See the dates. See the 61.8% level marked days and days in advance. Fudging? I don't have access to T2W computer room, hahahahaha.

Don, when you do show up here and look at the chart above, do NOT forget to notice the other 61.8% level shown from weeks ago at the top of the chart. It was the FIBO golden ratio of the retracement of the entire drop = crash of Bitcoin. Therefore during the rally all the way northbound nobody has a friggin clue where Bitty was going. Only Fibo had Las Vegas Odds it would stop and reverse at FIBO's 61.8% level. And it did!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When you guys get rich on Bitcoin come visit me in Chiangmai, Thailand for some outstanding Khao soy Gai

We'll dance all nite and celebrate

Dig it, baby :)

Bitcoin today's chart = keeps making Big Joe more and more f****in money :):):):):):)

Don't forget to notice how Bitcoin turned on a dime at my golden ratio 61.8%.

What a bunch of losers.

When will you say you'll be mine, tell me cuando cuando cuando
So many times have I asked her to be mine and she always came right in and sunk her face into my chest and shoulder
Only one disappointment in one trade, profitable but gave back a big chink by not getting out at a certain level. dummy!

Father, Trade2Win as usual is asleep at the wheel, every single one of them. They do what they've been doing for centuries - when a market is in free fall, they extrapolate that to infinity, thinking it will never end. They becomes so numb they can't get on alert

Bitcoin is just a hair away from a super important level. It got to within a hair or 2 of this level and got scared & jumped. There was a vibration. The level is the 61.8% replacement level of the rally from December 2018.

It goes by the name Golden Ratio = 61.8%.

Fibo has his guns oiled and cleaned and ready to go LONG. If she so much as twitches and shows like she wants to go north to the movies, Fibo is going to grab her bum, fondle it and go LONG.

No guarantees but its a challenge. This is the type of trade I love. Nobody is expecting it as its in free fall.

Its on my watch now. Failure to rally at 61.8% means we are going down about a centimeter lower to yet another key level.

----------------------------------------------------

Timing is everything - Bitcoin, tell me when you will be mine, tell me cuando, cuando, cuando, we will share a love divine ....

play the song guys, eat your heart out, hehehehe

PAIN & RISK: Banning

O
n pages 1-10 of the thread in my signature I went thru' some sh*t as a trader. PAIN? yeah baby.

But the pain was not even one billionth of what I went thru' in quote below. That prepared me to be a trader for the pain could never be approached no matter destitution and financial ruin. Broke in a gutter? Fck that. Piece of cake. But not this.

Banning .......... the creme de la creme ................ banned for 500 lifetimes :) :) :whistle: :whistle:

I was not known as Fibo back then, in fact had no involvement in Trading. A fellow Sales Closer asked me to check out this magical level called OT3 in Scientology. What he told me, intrigued me so much I decided to take the courses and whatever it took to get up to this lofty level. It took a year to get to this lofty level but along the way there were several bannings. The first one was for banging every female in my classes along the way. None of the girls complained but some of the tight ass staff members complained to Trader333

Then when I completed OT 3, THEY called a committee of Evidence on me because I said I was done, I achieved what I came in to achieve and was leaving. You see, one is not allowed to leave. Its banning material. Now they played real dirty. At the committee of Evidence they tried to blackmail me by telling me that they would break up my marriage by telling my wife to leave me as her eternity with me would be lost for good as she too would be banned. Now here's the thing: we were in LOVE like there's no tomorrow.

I grappled with this for 2 days and could not agree to their demands. So I left. Then they started tearing her a new one, day in and day out they sent other cats to our house to poison her mind and scare the sh*t out of her. They succeeded.

I was completely alone, no friends, no nothing, nobody was allowed to talk to me no more.

Banned for 500 lifetimes was the order :)

I re-started Life from there - from the gutter and never looked back. Within one year all my friends left Scientology in disgust.

Getting banned is an occupational hazard. Trouble just follows a Man. :)

From that PAIN the true Fibo was born:

It's good that you think I'm demo trading. You have given me absolutely nothing to lose now.(y)

Incorrect, Doll! You'll lose Fibo

Doll, had you not resisted me .....................

You'd soon be able to cut the slices of bread as big as a door if you wanted to
You'd have the finest clothes and wouldn't have to work no more
Your trading would really be fun as the shelf of support would be the strong arms of Fibo
You'd be able to practice what its like taking the big swing as Fibo would hedge with leverage
You would sleep like a baby knowing security that no woman has ever known
Most importantly you would be one of the few who scored a true Alpha
The Alpha who breathes with Fire.

Come sleep a nite in my soul kitchen, baby
Let me warm your mind near my magnanimous stove
As the cars crawl past all stuffed with eyes
The street lights share a hollow glow
Turn me down and you'll wander baby
Stumbling in the neon groves

And although your eyes are open its almost like you can't see
That as the room was humming hotter, the ceiling flew away

Don,

In all this excitement I forgot to mention a supremely important feature. As far as I know, there is only one other guy here who has some idea about this feature. His name is not something you want to hear because every time I bring him up, he comes to fight and it makes your job harder :):):):):) His name is malaguti. He knows about 4th waves, so you can PM him to verify what I am about to tell you. If he hems and haws tell him I have changed my nationality to Zimbabwe. That will defuse.

The super strong tendency after 5 upwaves are completed is for the corrective wave to halt in the vicinity of the 4th wave of one lesser degree. So on Bitcoin monthly, while all the gang of rascals and experts were yelling and screaming during the crash of Bitcoin that it was going to zero and everyone might die bla bla, FIBO know-ed that although the din was horrendous the odds were that the halt would come at the 4th wave terminus.

It did. :):):):)

See where I marked "4" then see where I marked the larger 4 circled. This is to let you know in advance that when/if Bitcoin continues down in its BEAR that is the destination where wave A down from the all time top will halt. I need to do some more work on TIME functions to estimate arrivals at the circle 4 station but its not urgent now so thats for later this year

Bitcoin for Don,

finally note that the fibs usage has a slight variation here. Instead of 61.8% it hit the sister 78.6% and actually went between the 2 sisters, 78.6% and 88.3%.

This is the main reason I'm thought-ing that we are in a massive BEAR market and all rallies should be played with caution. Get your Long profits but be cautious because I feel we go down to circle 4 station eventually after all the dancing around Bitty is doing currently bobbing up and down like a b*****b

I've marked the 61.8% and 78.6% for you with the yellow circle/ellipse.

Don, put your AE Engg. hat on and run square root of the golden Ratio, 0.618

√0.618 = 0.786

√0.786 = 0.886

That's where the 78.6% and 88.6% Fibo levels come from. they are special usage

The angles 7.5° 15° 30° 45° are very much a part of Wave Mechanics but are a different breed from our favorite - Bernoulli's equation

Pt = Ps + ½ Ø V²

thus far the tsunamis have come in 2 waves meaning A-B-C = corrective, (the 2008 Economy /marketCRASH) therefore not motive or impulse. When we do get a 5-waver its going to bugger millions. The 2nd wave will then be the Wave 3 which will match the C-wave of year 2004 that devastated Phuket, Banda Aceh, Sri Lanka ......................

An earth quake of 9.8 up can generate a 5-wave tsunami - wave height at the the 1st beach will be 100 -200 meters in Wave 3 (2nd wave) After the 1st wave is when people think its over, that there will be no more destruction. WRONG! Wave 3 comes in and buggers 'em all. then they get a reprieve in wave 4 and are just nervous as hell. then comes the 5th and final terminal wave and plugs the remaining survivors.

Then there's PEACE. It cannot happen again for another 1000 years. that's just the way it is.

Why don't these members get banned entirely?? Trying to read threads where 1/2 the posts are from ignored members is useless. The threads make zero sense. It's not even worth it to post/ read here anymore when there are so many threads like this. JUST permanently ban them. I understand that Sharky is against this but we have been told over and over again through the years that mods act INDEPENDENTLY of admin. We now know this isn't so. Thanks to a few idiots this entire forum has turned to complete rubbish and the mods appear useless.

/end of rant,

Peter

Why don't these members get banned entirely?? Trying to read threads where 1/2 the posts are from ignored members is useless. The threads make zero sense. It's not even worth it to post/ read here anymore when there are so many threads like this. JUST permanently ban them. I understand that Sharky is against this but we have been told over and over again through the years that mods act INDEPENDENTLY of admin. We now know this isn't so. Thanks to a few idiots this entire forum has turned to complete rubbish and the mods appear useless.

/end of rant,

Peter

A vessel for sea going snitches. Amputated spirits. There is no prosthetic for that.

Here it comes - pressure from the Core 30 engine. Yawn!

Thread Blocked? Call Dyna-Rod!

/end of rant,

Peter

I enjoy reading your thread even though I disagree with some of the trades. I do agree that EURUSD and fib lines are great together!!

Good Luck,
Peter

Shame on you, Pete. What you know about Fibonacci would not even fit in one-tenth of one of my toes. I am your best bet EVER to get better. Sheeeesh! What hatred will do to a person! Casting pearls before .............................
Very sad, Pete.

/end of rant,

Peter

I know what set you off, Pete ........................ you're a Donald Trump follower all the way - therefore you know when he takes a hit he hits back harder. You know this about me too from day 1. I'm worse than Donald is. My shots can debilitate. And, like him, I never strike first, never draw first blood. But you pull this sh*t on me and your ass is grass. You knew all this yet you chose to go up against me. Not smart, Pete.

The EVER forgiving Fibo is ready to shake your hand NOW. Come forth, Man to Man. You're from New Jersey, I'm from California. There is no natural reason for us to be enemies.

This is what got you fired up. You had already very sneakily said to others to put me on Ignore, don't do sneaky stuff, Pete, you're not a bit*ch.

Putting this idiot on Ignore has already cost you plenty .............. but lucky for you, you are always peeking and stalking :) :) :) :) :) :) :) 10 years and not a single TRADE? Don, check out the folly of the members of your army. Heck, you might not even be able to handle Italy at this rate .............. see below Don for one of the greatest feats known to Man all done right here in real time at T2W that not even Warren Buffet or George Soros can do or will ever be able to do .......................

See recent GBPUSD Long trade amply documented here in real time ................. entry was spot on but look at the magnificent exit. Nobody in the friggin Universe can pull off such excellence. Based on excellence, that England once respected and honored, wackpete2, 3 &1 can only shine my shoes, never go toe to toe with me. No sir, that they cannot do!

Closed LONG remainder at 1.3494 = now Flat GBP, no Short considered yet. Just flat
(on December 13, the exact day of the top and within 13 pips shy of the TOP)

See post #38 in full in next post.

Be yourself, say what you want to say because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind

In real Life your gang of core 30 would be floored in under 3 seconds but here these trading dinosaurs are a protected species even though none can trade higher than 1 on a 1-10 scale.Kinda like in America with the bull-market in Welfare and Food Stamps. FIBO owes these mofos. The Able ones are f****ed

This is the difference between the best of your core 30 and Fibo. A separate thread for a showdown, fibo versus your entire gang all in one shot with home court advantage to you, namely GBP trading anything esp. other than USD to preserve home court advantage for thee.

Let the results speak for thesssselves.