Thread Blocked? Call Dyna-Rod!

• Thread starter fibo_trader
  • Start date
  • Watchers 6
Don, when you have time go over posts #75, 76, 77, 78 right here in this thread. Call on USDJPY was made in July last year while it was still crashing and had been crashing for 4 years.

Look at it now and since you asked about using Fibos, see how it is going right according to plan. And Don, remember that this is just the daily chart - see the top of chart? The current move extends to 423.6% ................ far into the future. Can you dig it?

Don,

see live chart below in the here and now. This is also in response to your "not sure about Fib usage and whether I am going to explain" Look in the chart below for what happened just a few days ago. See the red grid? Look where USDJPY rebounded after dropped like a stone. Why of course from Fibo's golden ratio sister 38.2%. See for yourself.

How often does shit like this happen? Every fckin day, day in and day out :) :) :) :)

Rebound from 38.2% with PRECISION, baby

Look at the f**** CAll on USDJPY in Post 75. Look at the englishmen who take this call be able to esscape shitty Blighty. this mother wi going to the Moon. Just like I said way back in July, this trade will make your deadbeats RICH.

But will they listen and trade it? F****** NO!

We are going to 320 from the current 109 level. You know how much friggin money that is Don?

And unlike your deadbeats my plays are all in advance and in real time.

Look at the further breakout on daily of USDJPY. But first, see this monthly chart for long-range wealth building ....................... and note that it also being trader with super leverage

monthly means for this lifetime USDJPY ging to 320

Don, you and your gang of deadbeats don't got a friggin clue what Fibo can do for you bums with 1k accounts cryin like sissies.
Not a fckin clue!

Next prick who comes in and says Fibos don't work, goes into an instant chokehold and my finger in his bum to the transverse colon

Don,

Re: usage of Fibos

you state you got only part-time job .... whatever!

Look at the f*************************** in money you would be making on a trade like this. Look at the bloody 1H chart. Bloody hell my TREND stop on daily timefram is in friggin Buenos aires, sooooooo far south that even goldman Sachs can't find it. But the f************************* in money pours in with super hi leverage plays in real time

look at that 1H chart, man oh man, every f****in second the river is gushing with big bucks

Don you could be doing this shit ......................

look at chart below for the near vertical 1H rise in USDJPY.

See the uptrednline on 1H the moment that line breaks, a cargo ship loaded with cash will be deposited in my account and all this while I sleep - its 3 Am here.

Toooooooooooooooooooooooo much money, Don

Get your act together man and stop moping around

:)

:) :)

Don,

learn man learn .................. see that trednline in the 1H chart above? See why the TL was drawn going thru' that point? Because that was the first time USDJPY gave Fibo a hook = a retracement = a Minor Wave.

Now go to the thread started by T2W Bot about TRENDS and observe that not one cat in that thread knows anything about hooks - the basics of TREND. Not single one. And yes Don, every single one of those mothers are on my shitLIST. I'm running out of deputies. :):):):):)

Don't say later that I did not mark the chart well in advance of the move as to where I want to take some profits on daily timefram and tighten stops.

see daily chart for where my Fibs are ................... see the ones at 111.55. See how far that is from where we are right now? Your deadbeats can do shit like this? Circular motion with the right hand. :):):):)

Don,

Re: usage of Fibos

you state you got only part-time job .... whatever!

Look at the f*************************** in money you would be making on a trade like this. Look at the bloody 1H chart. Bloody hell my TREND stop on daily timefram is in friggin Buenos aires, sooooooo far south that even goldman Sachs can't find it. But the f************************* in money pours in with super hi leverage plays in real time

look at that 1H chart, man oh man, every f****in second the river is gushing with big bucks

Don you could be doing this shit ......................

look at chart below for the near vertical 1H rise in USDJPY.

See the uptrednline on 1H the moment that line breaks, a cargo ship loaded with cash will be deposited in my account and all this while I sleep - its 3 Am here.

Toooooooooooooooooooooooo much money, Don

Get your act together man and stop moping around

View attachment 272806:)

:) :)

Uncle Don,

See 1H USDJPY chart above then see updated and note how GBP is respecting my trendline like a mother. It hugged it and went higher. That's deep, Man. Now for sure it has to break as we need a corrective wave soon, but htis is just an example of the sheer sybaritic excellence of Fibo even in something as basic as TRENDLINES - it a skill and is not the same as the way your gang uses it even if they did use it which is hgihly doubtful

Don, see post #42 chart for arrival of GBP correction. Already arrived at station 1 (Fibo 38.2%) .... When was this called, Don? On December 12 = ages ago before GBP had even completed the top of Dec 13.

See grey rectangle with the 3 Fibo levels in it as my targets.

One arrival station done. Will we get one more or both? We could but only if the Head and shoulder neckline breaks in the next chart shown below

see Head and shoulder with red neckline. If that breaks,. we can go to the 2 remaining stations called.

All called in advance don on Dec 12.

I found my thrill on Blueberry Hill

It's good that you think I'm demo trading. You have given me absolutely nothing to lose now.(y)

Doll, See how much I help you? The messages you're sending to other members about dead_broke and me are also coming into my box. You're killing your own confidentiality by not plugging up the leak. I can show you how to do it.

permission to post requested ..............

Little Fibo was sitting in class doing math problems when his gorgeous teacher picked him to answer a question, "Fibo, if there were five birds sitting on a fence and you shot one with your gun, how many would be left?" "None," replied Fibo, "cause the rest would fly away." "Well, the answer is four," said the teacher, "but I like the way you're thinking." Little Fibo says, "I have a question for you. If there were three women eating ice cream cones in a shop, one was licking her cone, the second was biting her cone and the third was sucking her cone, which one is married?" "Well," said the teacher nervously, "I guess the one sucking the cone." "No," said Little Fibo, "the one with the wedding ring on her finger, but I like the way you're thinking."

Doll, See how much I help you? The messages you're sending to other members about dead_broke and me are also coming into my box. You're killing your own confidentiality by not plugging up the leak. I can show you how to do it.

New discovery based on just observation: follows the Fibonacci Sequence in terms of days between attacks. Psychology always always always the basis of Life and trading

Doll Axiom #1:

When Gold falls, Doll is quieter than a mouse and sends PMs to any who get into a fight with me to spur them on
When Gold rises, Doll dispenses with the use of others and manages the attack solo - but from behind locked doors

Like this one ....................

Let me sleep a nite in your soul kitchen , baby

What does a lost trader look like? And how important is it for him to hide his losses, to hide that he is a losing trader of the worst kind, one who has lost everything, including his family, home, car and job. He is homeless or on the verge. So what strategy does he adopt? To play the Pretender game

The losing trader in this movie is anything but a T2W trader. Both lose big but he is clean as a whistle. Rare, rare, rare. Can such traders be found? Yeah but it is rare. The key ingredient is missing in this magnificent trader - Pride in ignorance, tht's what missing and that's what makes all the difference to being

The Ever generous Fibo to solve the problem

The difference is PRIDE IN IGNORANCE

Also not yet seen a robust defence of your use of fibs, I take it you aren't going there?

You better sit down, Don. Put a cushion under your bum and grab a shot of booze. Your own staff member has done a presentation in year 2015 on Fibonacci. A good one too. Now you can tell Rufus_Leakey (drippy d**k) to go f*** with T2W staff. Let me have Rufus for at least a day, turn your back or go to the movies, Don. Let me f**** him :)

My, my, my, such folk you have here, Don. So many of your gang use Fibos but not a single one comes out and says so. What a f****in bunch of hypocrites. I have even less respect for these mothers now, Don. dirty, dirty, dirty, very low in my estimation of humankind. I'd take a Muslim any day compared to these ..............

Users of Fibonacci: wackpete2,3,4 + Atilla + New_trader .................... for starters

wackypete2, 3, 4: Jesus H Christ, this cat has been using Fibos for 20 years and can't take out a burger out of a take-out stand. What kind of ship are you running here, Don?

August 8, 2011
New_trader: I always wondered what you would do once the gold price hit your fibonacci level and needless to say, you did absolutely nothing. So what is the point of using them?

Atilla: Because from last Dec 2010 - 1600-1650 was approx 161% extension of the Fibonacci extension. I set this as my target. They provide guidance and targets.

You better sit down, Don. Put a cushion under your bum and grab a shot of booze. Your own staff member has done a presentation in year 2015 on Fibonacci. A good one too. Now you can tell Rufus_Leakey (drippy d**k) to go f*** with T2W staff. Let me have Rufus for at least a day, turn your back or go to the movies, Don. Let me f**** him :)

My, my, my, such folk you have here, Don. So many of your gang use Fibos but not a single one comes out and says so. What a f****in bunch of hypocrites. I have even less respect for these mothers now, Don. dirty, dirty, dirty, very low in my estimation of humankind. I'd take a Muslim any day compared to these ..............

Users of Fibonacci: wackpete2,3,4 + Atilla + New_trader .................... for starters

wackypete2, 3, 4: Jesus H Christ, this cat has been using Fibos for 20 years and can't take out a burger out of a take-out stand. What kind of ship are you running here, Don?

August 8, 2011
New_trader: I always wondered what you would do once the gold price hit your fibonacci level and needless to say, you did absolutely nothing. So what is the point of using them?

Atilla: Because from last Dec 2010 - 1600-1650 was approx 161% extension of the Fibonacci extension. I set this as my target. They provide guidance and targets.

Read quote for context first, then read this ...............

Do not follow anybody in this forum for buys/sells or investing or trading, Fibo included. The whole thing stinks to high heaven. Trust nobody! Losers galore!!!!!!!!!!!!! Liars galore!!!!!!!!!! I have all the evidence I need!

Jesus H Christ: look at the hullabaloo new_trader created all over T2W about GOLD. She hammered everyone to a pulp and was buying from the grey ellipse in the chart all the way to the bottom of the giant BEAR market in Gold.
What a friggin disaster. How can anybody be that stupid and dig this, still continues with the same mentality?

new_trader

Legendary member

6,259 1,288
Sep 13, 2012

new_trader said:
Gold certainly isn't acting like it was a bubble despite the concerted attempts to talk down gold by all the "gold is a bubble" freaks in trade2win and in the mainstream media. Although it is premature to say for sure right now, gold will have to fall below US$1000 in the next two to three weeks for it to have been classed as a bubble otherwise it would be one of the most unique bubbles in the history of human civilization. If that doesn’t happen then all the deflationists and “gold is a bubble" freaks have lost the last remnants of credibility they currently have, even though IMO they have been clueless since the start of the Global financial crisis...and before.

New_trader said this Sept 13, 2012 in her Journal ............... go visit

Gold (GCV2) @ 1775.90

This means two things as far as I am concerned:

(1) GAME OVER for the Deflationists. You’ve lost.

(2) This is going to be the boldest statement I make about Gold: Anyone who has been waiting on the sidelines to buy ‘cheap’ gold, your opportunity to buy below $US1600.00 has passed possibly forever but at least for a very long time (5+ years).

Gold $3000!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

See grey ellipse in chart where new_trader started buying more and more and more all the way down to the BEAR market bottom. My god, how can anybody be this crazy and be one of the Lordesses at T2W? What does that say about this place?

Good morning Joe, thanks for the charts and your explanation of how you use fibs.

Good morning Don,

I am still answering your question about fib usage and have given you several examples. However just today it occurred to me that the absolute best example for you will be GOLD. Why? Because its REAL MONEY. You see, if Gold does not respond to Fibos then Fibo hissself is not worth a sh*t. Ditto for the other real money, Silver. And then there's also BLACK GOLD aka Crude Oil (think Saudis, Iran, Iraq, Venezuela)

So please pay attention now Don, its very simple and then the next fellow that comes to you complaining about FIBOS don't work, whack him on the head with a saucepan

One example on each for now but it works all thru' on any timeframe.