Thread Blocked? Call Dyna-Rod!

• Thread starter fibo_trader
  • Start date
  • Watchers 6
F

fibo_trader

Imagine a situation whereby you discovered a very profitable system that you could easily automate.

What would you do:
a: keep it secret, and trade it like a bandit;
b: keep it secret, demo to a fund, and get some kind of big-figure price, and commissions / royalties;
c: make it available to every regular joe, for a "small" fee, and then have to answer every tedious email asking why it wont work / how to install it / how to change the bar colours / can I have a refund (after 4 days) / have someone copy it and sell it for a cheaper price?

Unfortunately, any good idea is likely to remain secret.
Anything not secret, requires a lot of learning, understanding, practice, followed by a moment of revelation.

Asking for a robot, almost by definition, is asking for instant profits without having to make any effort.

good luck anyway.

You already answered this here:
I think Sharky is way ahead of you here.
He is beta-testing a Fibo_bot amongst us here.

https://www.trade2win.com/threads/robot-companion.236878/

I loved it :):)and wanted to reply but dig this, Rambo McQueen blocked me with "insufficient privileges to post in this thread"
I thought that was mighty peculiar given I had never posted to that thread before. On closer inspection it became clear why. Rambo McQueen had the best/only lafffff ever.

So to protect his Brits from just ONE American he locked me out. :):):)

Just one guy and still cannot get a fair fight LOL

You already answered this here:
I think Sharky is way ahead of you here.
He is beta-testing a Fibo_bot amongst us here.

https://www.trade2win.com/threads/robot-companion.236878/

I loved it :):)and wanted to reply but dig this, Rambo McQueen blocked me with "insufficient privileges to post in this thread"
I thought that was mighty peculiar given I had never posted to that thread before. On closer inspection it became clear why. Rambo McQueen had the best/only lafffff ever.

So to protect his Brits from just ONE American he locked me out. :):):)

Just one guy and still cannot get a fair fight LOL

Yes it seems on reflection a bit unfair I do admit, although you are a couple months late in realising the block!

unblocked :)

didnt even realise one can be partially blocked on T2win......??.....hahahaha

Yes it seems on reflection a bit unfair I do admit, although you are a couple months late in realising the block!

Wow! Thanks very much. :) Couple months late because I had not seen the thread. :)

Can you extend the favor and unblock me from the 15 other threads? Especially Brexit.

You are also blocking me from threads where for example the op comes out with a stunner like, "I have decided to trade Natural Gas Futures using Technical Analysis" - first time I saw this thread it was the 3rd funniest at T2W, same op for all 3. Another time was same op telling us he was going to do a Vascetomy. I laffed for weeks as every single member of your core T2W group was in there encouraging and fondling this clown, a 30-yr old chap.

All I did was, over a period of couple months post a few times asking for "where the heck are the trades, chief after all the big talk?"

You, the protector of Brits, blocked my access. So nice of you to block the American in the midst of an army of Brits. Just one guy.

didnt even realise one can be partially blocked on T2win......??.....hahahaha

You don't know the half of it, NVP. :):) Not complaining, its just too much fun but its also an inconvenience as some of the threads were downright sheer poetry and fun dealing with holy-schmolly Brits who pretend to be such holy cats ...............

Banned 3 times and from the very first ban the requests for a permanent ban were almost the population of London :whistle:
I believe barjon hissself must have sent in 20 requests per day to make it a permanent ban :whistle::whistle: It took barjon months to finally drop the load the way women do with their wayward boyfriends and blurted, "I hope you get banned for good (approx.)"
then there's malagutti who blew a gasket and Rambo McQueen had to rush in and intervene - all I did was extend my hand in friendship and ask if our feud could be over?

Blocked from soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many threads its downright ridiculous. I recall 15 important ones where I'm blocked. I'm dizzy from all the doors I cannot enter :whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

Its becoming a way of life to see, "You have insufficient privileges to post here"

:):):):):):):):):):):)

Blocked. Could be blocked by both you and the op herself. Not sure. Notice the bombs thrown at me from behind closed doors? Let me in. It will be a party the likes of which nobody has ever seen. Me and a girl who both loves and hates me. Man will this be fun.

A few years ago before my TRADING started, I was in Sales and had an appointment with a husband/wife homeowner couple to pitch them some huge home improvement items. I did the pitch and right in the middle of the CLOSE some relative showed up at the door with some emergency so they all rushed to the hospital and told me to come back a couple days later.

I did. But they would not open the door, so scared they were that they would not be able to say NO to buying my stuff. So I peeked in thru' some gaps in the curtains and saw both sitting on the floor hiding. So I went to the back of the house and found the kitchen door open and walked right in, went to the living room where they were hiding and scared the sh*t out of them when I said loudly with a huge smile, "Joe's back!"

They bought :):):):):):):)

Brexit thread is off limits to you as I think you managed to upset everyone in there.

Nat gas thread, not my block.

es trading journal has no blocks, journals threads have the ability to keep out unwanted chatter, this is either switched on or off at the thread starters discretion. What can happen if a journal has no such protections? see pic of the spammage!

You can't expect to troll a thread, especially a journal, and not expect a block from further thread spamming.

Spamming threads with Brit bashing will also from here on in be given short shrift, your latest effort here
here appears deluded. your quote is the thread starter (Chinese) replying to a poster from Estonia. In addition there's one helpful brit in thread (nvp) and two Americans. Chill out a little :)

Brexit thread is off limits to you as I think you managed to upset everyone in there.

es trading journal has no blocks, journals threads have the ability to keep out unwanted chatter, this is either switched on or off at the thread starters discretion. What can happen if a journal has no such protections? see pic of the spammage!

View attachment 272322

You can't expect to troll a thread, especially a journal, and not expect a block from further thread spamming.

Spamming threads with Brit bashing will also from here on in be given short shrift, your latest effort here
here appears deluded. your quote is the thread starter (Chinese) replying to a poster from Estonia. In addition there's one helpful brit in thread (nvp) and two Americans. Chill out a little :)

They're both Americans. Before I replied in my very first post to the thread, I went in and saw. After my accurate comments about american bashing, they rightfully switched their nationality to anything other than American.

>>>> In addition there's one helpful brit in thread (nvp) and two Americans. <<<<<

Q.E.D. I was referring to the thousands of Brits who might be reading the thread, not to the one Brit, NVP was posted in it. Why does NVP not count in this this sense? Because he is the only true international man in your gang of American haters. What's more, NVP is the only one holding up your sinking ship - for years

View attachment 272322

I'm from Zimbabwe now. Just changed nationalities. Next week I will try Estonian. All harmless nationalities, no threat to Brits. Wish I'd known when I first joined

>>>> Spamming threads with Brit bashing <<<<<

Pot calling the ...........
your site is sooooooo deep in american bashing it hilarious. Ditto for the entire UK not only in the UK but pretty much everywhere where Brits are in majority. Yawn!

View attachment 272322

Good job you are here Rambo. (y) Taking on the role of Samaritan is a noble endeavor i'm sure, but some just cannot be helped. Ah well, such is life! Everyone else has given up talking to it or pressed the ignore button. Anyway, thanks for engaging it when everyone else can't be arsed. :ROFLMAO:

Good job you are here Rambo. (y) Taking on the role of Samaritan is a noble endeavor i'm sure, but some just cannot be helped. Ah well, such is life! Everyone else has given up talking to it or pressed the ignore button. Anyway, thanks for engaging it when everyone else can't be arsed. :ROFLMAO:

:) :whistle:

Q.E.D. They just can't keep me on Ignore for long - they always come back. Welcome back Violet. By "talking to it" you mean, "bot" ???? God, do I love it so!

Violet, now dig this: Rambo is going to get even more vicious (good for you, bad for me) now. Why? Because he stumbled - possibly because of NY holiday season. Why do I say this? See Rambo's response below

He's lost already even he shoots me. There are things far senior than just the body. Game over for Rambo.

:whistle::whistle:

:) :whistle:

Q.E.D. They just can't keep me on Ignore for long - they always come back. Welcome back Violet. By "talking to it" you mean, "bot" ???? God, do I love it so!

Violet, now dig this: Rambo is going to get even more vicious (good for you, bad for me) now. Why? Because he stumbled - possibly because of NY holiday season. Why do I say this? See Rambo's response below

He's lost already even he shoots me. There are things far senior than just the body. Game over for Rambo.

:whistle::whistle:

Violet, read quote first for context ..........

unblocked

There's no coming back from this, Violet. Why? Because it clearly shows he will shoot even when I have not even been there - will go further by shooting for something I have yet to do way into the future. But wait! It gets better when you use the FIBO grid to project out into time - the higher Fibo levels suggest that Rambo McQueen willl within this year shoot me out of my own threads - for something as silly as drawing a logarithmic trendline instead of the politically correct arithmetic version LOL

Psychology of Market participants.

Business School stable datum: Worst case scenario: take a good look at it well in advance. DEATH at T2W for Life - just how big a punishment is this for FIBO? 👠 👠 👠 :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :) :) :)

1:06 1:42 2:20 2:25

View attachment 272322

Rambo McQueen: I always pay a heavy price for the lack of education, observation or know-how of others - in this case "lack of observation" .................. before posting in non technical threads I always check the Nationality. Both the ones you are claiming are Chinese and Estonian ................. are AMERICANS - I saw this way before YOU. And they are right to do so. As an American in any Brit dominated space, one is going to get a ton of sh*t. That's just the way it is.

I have the experience, you do NOT. I have been at several Brit dominated boards in SE Asia - non trading venues but the bottomline is the same: Hatred & snide comments against Americans all over the place. What's thoroughly noticeable is that Indians, Africans et al are spared. Why? They are not a threat!

Rambo McQueen,

Terrible shame when you delete even jokes - in a place that is crying in the wilderness for some humor, so graveyard like it is. And I don't have to tell you this. Even the BBC clearly says Brits are a very depressing lot. YOU are proving it again and again by deleting jokes that heck at ET they give their left nut for and laff their asses off and everybody has fun.

You kill jokes and you're a goner. Joke killed because its off-topic in a thread? Elsewhere the thread comes to life or jumps several notches into LIFE because Lafffffter is the best medicine

Dear Rambo McQueen:

You're going to kill Fibo? Shoot him, ban him, destroy him? Let's have a good look at you

BirthdayMar 27, 1964 (Age: 55)
Locationuk
countryCode GB
Occupationwage slave
CountryUnited Kingdom
GenderMale
Trading: Experience: No experienceTrading
Work Status: Spare-TimePreferred
Trading Style: Day Trader

God help the able ones when policed by such! That's why there are no TRADERS left at T@W

Me? I'm always prepared for DEATH - instant DEATH.

Death ain't hard for fellas like me, its livin that's hard when stupidity runs the show the planet over :) :) :) :) :)

How deep is the attacking of Americans at T2W? Deep, baby, deep. It started in early 2000s - see for yourselves, the snide comments the negative stuff the ganging up ................ evidence is all right here baby

Fibo has the experience - he knows these s*ns of B*itches quite well, too well in fact.

When Fibo first came here to T2W it started within days. Like Johnny Rambo said, "They drew first blood, sir!"

Thailand, Laos, Vietnam, Cambodia, Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia ..... same story ............ 100s and 1000s Brits will attack the lone or few Americans, but never in a one on one.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TEAKDOOR = 99.98% BRIT

............................. ad infinitum

You know Fibo - he DO the research first

opening post by Fibo

It is now 70 years since GIs first landed on British soil to join their allies during WWII. Before the war, ordinary British people only knew Americans as the gangsters and heroes from the silver screen. They were in for a shock. :):)

The first GIs landed on Britain's shores in 1942 and brought with them candy, Coca-Cola, cigarettes and nylon.

A Home Office report in 1945 reported that girls saw the US as a "magic country" and that the American "proneness to spoil a girl" made them the most attractive boyfriends. :whistle::whistle::whistle:

The girls went mad. They never had such a good time. They had never been with fellows who had so much money," ROFLMAO

Children would flock around them and cry "got any gum, chum?"

GIs were reportedly very generous. With average salaries more than five times that of a British soldier and no living expenses to worry about, there was plenty of time for parties. ROFLMAO

And their generous nature made them alluring to women - around 70,000 British women became GI brides. :whistle::whistle:

Perhaps surprisingly for a country at war, entertainment increased. GIs hosted parties, charming many women in the process. But girls who spent too much time with GIs were sometimes called "Yankee bags" - and estimates suggest around 9,000 war babies were born out of wedlock as a result of these liaisons. :whistle::whistle:

Many though, especially women, loved American culture - the music and consumerism, and had a view of "America as an ideal" ROFLMAO

GIs, with their salaries, swish uniforms and flirtatious nature, symbolised the "gradual dominance of the US in the alliance" :whistle: :whistle:

Hahahahahahahahahaha, God, do I love it so!! No wonder they're pissed at us and are always taking it out on us!!!!
I understand now, Father. There is no more mystery. :):):):):)

Attacking of Americans at T2W? no definitely not seen any. So let me get this right, you post off site links to try prove this. No, post T2W links to this, all else is nonsense.

Also enough of the Rambo nonsense already, have I ever banned you? no, have you yet been blocked from your own threads? no. Only you controls what happens going forward.

Also re trenchtrader et el I stand corrected, on reflection and further looking, sadly team America is no more :(
your team mate in there is likely Asian/eastern European I'd guess.

Start the new year happy fibo, don't troll/spam threads and everything will be fine, talking of which I take it the phone call to ET didn't go well? never mind, maybe donna forex will like you, are they still a thing?

Attacking of Americans at T2W? no definitely not seen any. So let me get this right, you post off site links to try prove this. No, post T2W links to this, all else is nonsense.

Also enough of the Rambo nonsense already, have I ever banned you? no, have you yet been blocked from your own threads? no. Only you controls what happens going forward.

Also re trenchtrader et el I stand corrected, on reflection and further looking, sadly team America is no more :(
your team mate in there is likely Asian/eastern European I'd guess.

Start the new year happy fibo, don't troll/spam threads and everything will be fine, talking of which I take it the phone call to ET didn't go well? never mind, maybe donna forex will like you, are they still a thing?

Good morning, Don :):):):):) (the Rambo name dies Today :whistle:)

<<<< Attacking of Americans at T2W? ............. no definitely not seen any <<<<<
Fair enough, I will do the work and bring 'em to your attention. See related post next, pls for further real life clarification

<<<< have I ever banned you? no, have you yet been blocked from your own threads? no. Only you controls what happens going forward<<<<<
Correct! It is Trader333 who banned me, not you. But you were dishing out banning warnings like there was no tomorrow .......... just one example was "there is no c**ting allowed on this board, next time you're gone for good (approx.). I even sent you the document from prime UK explaining that c**t is totally normal usage in UK, not in America and that Brits call even their friends, "c**ts"

>>>> Re: Trenchtrader>>>>
is American. Many others will by now have changed their nationality upon reading my posts. Its a service to Americans to not expose themselves to attack by terrorists, often worse than Al Qaeda/ISIS in the sense that their bombs go to the spleen, liver, kidneys and pancreas.