This is labour government

It isn't Labours fault, they've pretty much intended to do this from the start. It is the fault of the Conservatives and the voters. Conservatives should have run Enoch for pm back in the 60's, could have nipped alot of this rubbish in the bud back then.

I don't think any of them know what their doing inc Labour. Until the country is run by one super-intelligent master of all trades or an AI things are going to be as sh1t as they have for the last 1000 years. Only difference is we have more shiny gadgets to play with.

....Because your aussie proclamation for immigrants was by the 'immigrant' community and not by the original residents....Aborigines...!

....As the subject is going in direction of enoch and his intelligence....an enoch of aborigies and what he would have said, come to mind....!!

....Because your aussie proclamation for immigrants was by the 'immigrant' community and not by the original residents....Aborigines...!

....As the subject is going in direction of enoch and his intelligence....an enoch of aborigies and what he would have said, come to mind....!!

From memory I made a post on whether it would be possible to make a similar speech to that which a former Australian PM made a few years ago in the United Kingdom about a similar subject. I am well aware of the history of Australia. I have relations in OZ and I have made several visits.
I do not believe that I made any references to "Enoch" but if I did it was probably on the subject of free speech in present day Britain. Maybe you have got me mixed up with another poster, but it will not be very difficult for you to check this out. I strongly suggest that you read this thread from the beginning and get the correct perspective on the matter. Problems like this start with simple misunderstandings.

then get accused of being a paedophile, or the kind of bloke that can't get a normal "date" by the jealous ********s who stay behind ......

But Paul, you're right, with what 250,000 Brits leaving every year, it won't be long before we're a minority in our own country.
Then I wonder if the immigrants will still find UK so appealing ?
Maybe long-term, immigration will tail off and Brits will re-claim the Isles ? but I somehow doubt it ....

Kin'ell Rathers, who accused you of being mates with Paul Gadd, just because you moved out of the country? They're probably just jealous gays, or men with wives that look like they have thier make-up fired on with a shotgun. Take no notice mate.

....Fringe rant...like enoch's....always in a dark room with like minded gathering...!

....why is this not the main stream media rant...?....I wonder...!!

...Perhaps Tories should have this issue discussed at their convection...?

....Why did Tories did NOT bring him to the floor at their gathering...?

.....After all the whole issue is about so called 'freedom of speech'....?

Gordon Brown's recovery is like stuffing the family dog and telling the kids that it's "recovered".

He would resist the wife saying anything which would de-rail the recovery and things would be good for a while until the kids grow up.

Yesterday he was claiming that "anti-growth" policies (aka spending money we don't have) would halt the recovery and risk a japanese-style "lost decade". This just highlights the phony recovery that we're in. We're copying everything Japan did. Japan had four stock rallies of 50% plus but the Nikkei still ended down 75%.

It's pretty sad that we let the architects of this mess stay in power to repeat the actions which got us in this mess in the first place. Loose regulation, loose monetary policy, delusion and incompetence.

Gordon Brown's recovery is like stuffing the family dog and telling the kids that it's "recovered".

He would resist the wife saying anything which would de-rail the recovery and things would be good for a while until the kids grow up.

Yesterday he was claiming that "anti-growth" policies (aka spending money we don't have) would halt the recovery and risk a japanese-style "lost decade". This just highlights the phony recovery that we're in. We're copying everything Japan did. Japan had four stock rallies of 50% plus but the Nikkei still ended down 75%.

It's pretty sad that we let the architects of this mess stay in power to repeat the actions which got us in this mess in the first place. Loose regulation, loose monetary policy, delusion and incompetence.

....I suggest that you read page 15 of FT today and then make up your mind about Gordon, Darling and ....Shriti Vadera's actions since Sept 2008 as the events unfolded....You will be amazed as to what happened in the background....

It isn't Labours fault, they've pretty much intended to do this from the start. It is the fault of the Conservatives and the voters. Conservatives should have run Enoch for pm back in the 60's, could have nipped alot of this rubbish in the bud back then.

...It's still not too late....Cameron can start to read Enoch's speeches, and run election on immigration issue like Howard did and lose 'Gloriously'....

...Enoch's rant was against immigration - and that included British Passport holders from the colonies. I would say that 'immigrants' hold a sway at times of election and no party of today can afford to lose more than half vote of 'immigrants' as they will never win...

...That is the reason why Enoch was cremoniously dumped by his party....Otherwise I know he was very popular in Conservatory rank and file...

Last edited:
and lose 'Gloriously'....

Absolutely no chance at all of that happening in my view especially when second generation immigrants such as those from the Indian community in Leicester are saying that immigration needs controlling.

I am even hearing Polish immigrants saying that the UK should stop allowing Romanian and Bulgarians into the country because they are taking away jobs that were previously going to Poles.

The whole immigration topic is no longer a white against black issue that it was many years ago and is very much a multicultural UK citizen verses white European one.

Paul

.....I don't think that you have understood what I am saying....

....I am not questioning that immigration needs to be controlled....But it is this Great British national pastime that always rears it's head at times of recession or elections....!...And then it is well we need fair discussion on this issue...??....For Christ's sake how long is this discussion going to be..?

....No Government has EVER controlled the immigration at all....Despite the assurances, the immigration has remained steady....

...Then there is immigration from US....then from EEC...then from British Colonies and then from rest of the world....

...But it seems that the people from rest of the world and colonies are typically called immigrants although many are born here....!

...And this constant discussion plays very well in minds of an illitrate BNP supporter....

....And then the crux of the matter is racism that constantly gets directed at the children of legitimate citizens who have come from Colonies....By the way they are all known as Pakis...!!

....And Micheal Howard did run his election on 'immigration' platform and did lose....