The Volatile IBEX - a simple trading strategy..

Whoa! The dow giveth and the dow taketh away. (Unless you are using good exits (Tee Hee))

You can see it has pulled back to where move started. What I would be looking for here is exactly the same set up for a move back down again.

BD: I had a look at choice odds the other day. And wasn't that impressed with their pricings. They certainly don't give much away. Although it is fairly easy to nick a few quid here and there.

What of their offerings are you trading?

Oh! and after I went on their site. That night I had a nasty trojan on the computer that took ages to get rid of. Can't say if it came from them or not. But might be an idea to run a few scans.

BD: I had a look at choice odds the other day. And wasn't that impressed with their pricings. They certainly don't give much away. Although it is fairly easy to nick a few quid here and there.

What of their offerings are you trading?

Oh! and after I went on their site. That night I had a nasty trojan on the computer that took ages to get rid of. Can't say if it came from them or not. But might be an idea to run a few scans.

yeah, thats what i was thinking, there is much more volatility in the ig binarys and that is what i use to trade the dow. was mainly looking at the cable binarys on choice and with the hourly time frame. also i wont trade unless the price and puppies fit into the appropriate point in the hour, ie 30 or more mins left to expiry and must have at least 2:1 risk to reward. not worth it if this is not the case m8.

have been trading the dow as well using i g spread betting and am happy with their charts except i would like volume! cmc was too slow even on a new mac?:confused:

got a firewall but going to scan this thing now cheers:cheesy:

Hey BD:

Got it now son.

binarybet.com

These are IG index so the software is going to be the same. But the difference?

IG min bet on the binaries are a fiver, and on binary bet they are uno pound.

Good afternoon fellow Ibex traders...

"Any adjustments or a tweek
To the system this week ?
Or say s*d it to trading
And the Puppies we'll peek"

Spanish Nick

Hey wet wellie man. How was the mud wrestling?

80 quid a pop for a pair of wellies I heard on the news.

80 quid a pop for a pair of wellies I heard on the news.

Didn't see those for sale - did you read that in the Daily Mail ?? There was a place were you could part exchange your old muddy wellies for clean ones.... £5 plus your old ones I seem to remember !!

Mud Wrestling:- Always Good.

Bit bored this afternoon - looked around & found this strategy seems to work ok on cable ??

NK

Good afternoon,

Interesting thread re: trading the Ibex from 4 years ago. I'll have a look at some of the numbers and report back.....
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/showthread.php?t=5568

PS. Nice Ibex short today, in at 1pm, out at just after 2pm, alerted by Stochs confirmed by Rsi, MACD and 8, 18 and 50 Ema.

Best wishes,
Dr Glasto.

Last edited:
Okay.

I would like a bit of input here peeps.

It is my contention that the further apart the 'puppies' appear... the bigger the move.

I am looking at this on all time frames, but would certainly value your assistance.

On a daily chart it is awesome.

Your views?

Muchos.

Input.

Okay.

It is my contention that the further apart the 'puppies' appear... the bigger the move.
I am looking at this on all time frames, but would certainly value your assistance.

On a daily chart it is awesome.

Your views?

Muchos.

As an observer may I suggest that the term used in reference to the distance seperating the "puppies" , be refered to as "Cleavage". Thus...

The cleavage between these pair of puppies is considerable, prepare for enlarged offerings. :p

As an observer may I suggest that the term used in reference to the distance seperating the "puppies" , be refered to as "Cleavage". Thus...

The cleavage between these pair of puppies is considerable, prepare for enlarged offerings. :p

like a DD cup :LOL:

:eek: I never even knew there was an urban dictionary.

Puppies on Ibex 3 min chart now, with reasonable amount of clevage.

Down move.

Morning Options,

Interesting theory....Could you post some charts concerning your observations (above) I'm finding really difficult to get back into work after being away, and I need a kickstart to get the old grey matter working :cheesy:

I THANK YOU.

Here you go Krug.

Left hand chart is ftse 3 min close 'pups' samll move from it.

Right hand chart Ibex 'clevage further apart. When I spotted it, the bottom stoch was displaying properly. Now though it doesn't look so good and is 'walking the line'. Hereafter to be known as 'walkies'

It should drop fairly soon though. + The daily chart shows an opening gap up. Which normally gets filled at some point. So it could be quite a large down move.

Attachments

• cleveage.JPG
    cleveage.JPG
    139.2 KB · Views: 197