The Volatile IBEX - a simple trading strategy..

Puppies?

Hi Options.

Never heard of it, with me trawling back through many posts, can you briefly highlight what are "puppies" and perhaps 1 attachment to back it up, I can then do my own homework.

Regards

No No No. 0.35% not 35% Vodkaman !!!

Found it on the internet sometime last year, and paper traded it for a couple of months. Have been using it live for most of this year. Yep - it works - I'd say 80% of the time.

The Doc.

As I write, the Dow is stuck just below the target price for a LONG trade on what I will now call a 35 Trade It also corresponds to a Resistance Point (if you use Pivot Points) If it does break up, it should go for a little while - hopefully !!

NK

But there is also some puppies on the 3 min chart for a short. Mmmmmm

Hi Options.

Never heard of it, with me trawling back through many posts, can you briefly highlight what are "puppies" and perhaps 1 attachment to back it up, I can then do my own homework.

Regards

Hi Azimut.

If you read the thread from the start it should be clear to you. It's not that long at the moment so not too much of a hardship.

Options

Hmmmm...............how would you read this 3 minute chart on Capital Spreads?
The MAcd goes one one way but the Stoch. another..unless I have mis applied the settings??

Attachments

• ftse.JPG
    ftse.JPG
    149 KB · Views: 256
Interesting as well:

You appear to have a reverse mac on there. IE price going up and mac going down.

How the h**l did you manage that!

aye oop

Interesting as well:

You appear to have a reverse mac on there. IE price going up and mac going down.

How the h**l did you manage that!

Hmmmm.............stochs. slow ? 39-2-8 ?

and MACD standard setting?
:eek:

I seem to have my MACD set at 5 34 5 and I can't remember for the life of me why... Must have read it somewhere ! My brain hurts today :(

Dr Rand

Full stochs m8 and macd I don't use. Can't remember what the others are using, it should be on the first few pages.

Fib: "stochs signal looks good with hindsight!!"

Yep, as good as a Williams %r. I would just find it confusing if the price went one way and the indicator went the other. I really screwed up some currency pairs a few years back.
But if peeps like it, then why not?

stochs signal looks good with hindsight!!

Fibonelli, have a look at the Stochs with the 'proper' settings (39 2 8) and you will see a perfect set up - what we've been going on about on this thread !! A perfect pair of puppies Couldn't have chosen a better example !!

Ah, Happy Days

Dr. Gold

options

Have I got it right now?

Attachments

• ftse.JPG
    ftse.JPG
    131 KB · Views: 234
Fibonelli, have a look at the Stochs with the 'proper' settings (39 2 8) and you will see a perfect set up - what we've been going on about on this thread !! A perfect pair of puppies Couldn't have chosen a better example !!

Ah, Happy Days

Dr. Gold

NKruger, I agree, it's a v.good example. I actually spotted something else re Bollies when I posted that message (nothing to do with puppies), oops!

Today, I shall mostly be shooting fish.......

Lovely 'puppies' on the Dax and Ibex this morning. Trading the strategy this week has been like shooting fish in a barrel.

I think our work here is done :eek: what shall we move on to next lads ?

Dr Randgold-Krug.

krugers journey

Lovely 'puppies' on the Dax and Ibex this morning. Trading the strategy this week has been like shooting fish in a barrel.

I think our work here is done :eek: what shall we move on to next lads ?

Dr Randgold-Krug.

Try finding a method to trade longer term products such as hourl/daily etc forex, shares etc;) :eek: