The Next US President

Apparently, titles have not done any good there. The royals do not have any more class than the celebrities. Princes who think wearing a nazi costume is funny. They also put their foot in their mouth quite a bit. Just look at my signature.

Our british royal family is german, which might explain the uniforms and lack of humour.

Do explain! Either you are trying make fun of me, and it is extremely rude to autistic people to use it as an insult or you have a reasonable explanation for that.

Make fun of you ? Would we be so cruel ? Nothing wrong being different. If so, show a little courage and admit it if you can and be proud.

:)

I f|?cking hate comments like this. Nothing more annoying then people who get "offended " on behalf of others.

I don't care about you making fun me because I can retort.

Really now? Why don't you tell that to everyone else on this forum @Pat494? If someone said racist comments to your black friend, would you be offended? Their comments would not have been directed towards you, but hopefully you would be offended by their remarks.

You do not have to be apart of a certain membership or class to be offended by things done or said against that class. Offensive remarks are no less offensive just because they were not trangressed against you.

Secondly, if it was a serious question, then I am still awaiting your explanation?

Really now? Why don't you tell that to everyone else on this forum @Pat494? If someone said racist comments to your black friend, would you be offended? Their comments would not have been directed towards, but hopefully you would be offended by their remarks.

If someone said something racist to my black friend, I wouldn't feel offend on behalf of every black person on the planet.

This is why I'm asking if your mildly autistic? You never seem to quite catch the point people are making. Your arguments bounce around the place and rarely stay on point.

Its not a bad thing, I'm just interested. You're always on the offensive and I'm just trying to figure out why.

I've been open about my ADHD on this forum. I think its better that people understand each other more.

You do not have to be apart of a certain membership or class to be offended by things done or said against that class. Offensive remarks are no less offensive just because they were not trangressed against you.

^^I don't believe this to be true

offended.jpg

We seem to be getting off the point of this thread which is about the next US President. I doubt cowboy is in the running though.

BTW Stephen's nose seems to be a bit bent. Might have had an accident.

If someone said something racist to my black friend, I wouldn't feel offend on behalf of every black person on the planet.

This is why I'm asking if your mildly autistic? You never seem to quite catch the point people are making. Your arguments bounce around the place and rarely stay on point.

Its not a bad thing, I'm just interested. You're always on the offensive and I'm just trying to figure out why.

I've been open about my ADHD on this forum. I think its better that people understand each other more.

We have autism in my family and I'm not offended by your question either.

Whether he knows it or not or maybe never diagnosed - he is imo. Obsession with numbers and statistics, lack of social comprehension, doesn't get jokes. Compulsive repititition ;)

Pointed this out before.

They tend to be socially challenged but gifted with special powers in various areas. Never quite fit in.

(y)

Maybe George Clooney would look like a good President ?
Leave all the boring stuff to staffers etc.
We are getting awful close to suggesting Kermit the frog if their guys don't pick up the pace a bit imho.

There are so many signatures on Dumping the Trump petition that it will have to be debated in Parliament whether he is likely to be let into Britain or not. They will have to if he becomes POTUS I suppose. Could be awkward ...........:cheesy:

Rather boringly I can't really think of any real congenital defects in my family except........................................OMG

Pure perfection :eek: :eek:

Is cowboy a clone of ex Governor Arnie the terminator ?
or
really himself ? ( same State, a bit Germanic, heavy humour etc. )

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-north-east-orkney-shetland-35060868

Some advice for the Donald....when in a hole, stop digging ! :LOL:

Krankie made a right decision....first time for everything then !

That dank island with terrible weather can put their limited authority where the sun doesn't shine. :LOL:

A great double entendre as you have limited sunshine there.

a translation if necessary

Yer insecurity is showing. He is th' front-runner fur leader o' th' free world. That dank island wi' tairible waither kin pat thair limited authority whaur th' sun does nae shine.

You think of demagogues and mob rule and intolerance throughout the centuries and all the suffering and injustice caused by it and you fondly believe we in the West (and in other places, too !) have outgrown such ignorance and bigotry and become civilised.
Tolerance, free speech, people able to follow their own conscience and beliefs as long as they don't harm others or whip up hatred....isn't that simple and just.
But no.
And then you look at the explosion of self righteous hounding and hatred and intolerance and bullying by public figures in the media and millions on line and you realise the screaming murderous mobs and their Hitlerite leaders are still with us. And, as always, they purport to be the upholders of justice for the masses.
You can understand how the monsters of history are still with us......
Descartes' " je pense, donc je suis" has morphed into "je déteste donc je suis".

Last edited: