The Free Thread

Vasi

Hello, guys, recently I've discovered that speaking freely is a privilege. Welcome to speak freely! :)

One has to be ready for possible negative comments if one is going to try and enlighten the world.
For instance on another forum recently I dared to criticize Trump. One of his more objectionable supporters fired back insults.

That's the beauty of democracy until they storm one's abode.

:p

One has to be ready for possible negative comments if one is going to try and enlighten the world.
For instance on another forum recently I dared to criticize Trump. One of his more objectionable supporters fired back insults.

That's the beauty of democracy until they storm one's abode.

:p

Good point. Well, I'll be happy if people share mostly positive thoughts. :)

I beg to differ, speaking freely is a right, not a privilege.

You were right the first time signalcalc
It’s relative it’s not a right
We can all argue we have the right to free speech however you wouldn’t be calling your boss a ****** for example.
It’s how you choose to exercise that free speech. It’s all relative

You were right the first time signalcalc
It’s relative it’s not a right
We can all argue we have the right to free speech however you wouldn’t be calling your boss a ****** for example.
It’s how you choose to exercise that free speech. It’s all relative

I would and have done so. It's all done in the name of clarity, so he knows exactly where he stands.

If EUR/USD manages to stay above 1.1600, then the bullish trend will resume.

I am waiting for the markets to speak freely to me, until then my cash will do the talking.

Let's see what NFP brings us today. Forecasts are very mixed, surprises are not excluded.

The euro fell against the US dollar on Friday. By the close of US trading, EUR / USD was trading at 1.1553, losing 0.59%. I believe that support is now at 1.1528, Tuesday's low, and resistance is likely at 1.1660, Thursday's high.

The British pound was down against the US dollar on Friday. By the close of US trading, GBP / USD was trading at 1.2916, losing 0.10%. I believe that support is now at around 1.2785, the minimum of Wednesday, and the resistance is likely at 1.3028, the high of Friday's trading.

Last edited:
The cable made an attempt to test 1.30 yesterday, but better than expected NFP limited its growth.

Upbeat NFP pushed EUR/USD down. If the pair pierce 1.1535, we should expect August lows - 1.1400, followed by 1.1300.

The US dollar was up against the Japanese yen on Friday. By the close of US trading, USD / JPY was trading at 111.03, adding 0.25%. I believe that support is now at the level of 110.38, the low of Friday's trading, and the resistance is likely at 111.76 - the maximum of Wednesday.

The US dollar was up against the Japanese yen on Friday. By the close of US trading, USD / JPY was trading at 111.03, adding 0.25%. I believe that support is now at the level of 110.38, the low of Friday's trading, and the resistance is likely at 111.76 - the maximum of Wednesday.

Interesting levels to consider.