The Free Thread

Pat494

Mar 27, 2004
One has to be ready for possible negative comments if one is going to try and enlighten the world.
For instance on another forum recently I dared to criticize Trump. One of his more objectionable supporters fired back insults.

That's the beauty of democracy until they storm one's abode.

:p

Vasi

Aug 18, 2018
One has to be ready for possible negative comments if one is going to try and enlighten the world.
For instance on another forum recently I dared to criticize Trump. One of his more objectionable supporters fired back insults.

That's the beauty of democracy until they storm one's abode.

:p
Good point. Well, I'll be happy if people share mostly positive thoughts. :)

malaguti

Nov 3, 2009
I beg to differ, speaking freely is a right, not a privilege.
You were right the first time signalcalc
It’s relative it’s not a right
We can all argue we have the right to free speech however you wouldn’t be calling your boss a ****** for example.
It’s how you choose to exercise that free speech. It’s all relative

Aug 21, 2004
Manchester
You were right the first time signalcalc
It’s relative it’s not a right
We can all argue we have the right to free speech however you wouldn’t be calling your boss a ****** for example.
It’s how you choose to exercise that free speech. It’s all relative
I would and have done so. It's all done in the name of clarity, so he knows exactly where he stands.

Vasi

Aug 18, 2018
If EUR/USD manages to stay above 1.1600, then the bullish trend will resume.

Aug 18, 2018
The euro fell against the US dollar on Friday. By the close of US trading, EUR / USD was trading at 1.1553, losing 0.59%. I believe that support is now at 1.1528, Tuesday's low, and resistance is likely at 1.1660, Thursday's high.