The Free Thread

EUR/USD: After hitting the support at 1.1550, the pair is looking at 1.1650. Probably on Monday.

The last day of the week the dollar recovered from the recent weakness and tries to hold 112.00 level with usd/jpy.

The British pound fell against the US dollar on Friday. By the close of US trading, GBP / USD was trading at 1.3155, losing 0.59%. I believe that support is now at around 1.3028, Monday's low, and resistance is likely at the level of 1.3358 - Friday's highs.

GBP/USD: The pair is forming an interesting figure, for the start of the week.

Oh that's how you name it now interesting figure. Before it was at least fancy characters like triangle, shoulders etc. Now it's simply "interesting", nice :D

GBP/USD: The pair is steady, with the bullish mood prevailed. It is headed to 1.3260.

The euro fell against the US dollar on Tuesday. By the close of US trading, EUR / USD was trading at 1.1574, losing 0.05%. I believe that support is now at around 1.1479, the low of last Wednesday, and resistance is likely at the level of 1.1621 - the maximum of yesterday's trading.

USD/JPY: The pair shows some weakness. Next target: 111.70.

Despite Bullard's announcement for no more rate hikes this year, the dollar has raised. I believe, it would take effect and the pair will resolve the bearish move.

The euro rose against the US dollar on Friday. By the close of US trading, EUR / USD was trading at 1.1514, adding 0.52%. I believe that support is now at around 1.1433, Friday's trading low, and resistance is likely at the level of 1.1623, Tuesday's maximum.

GBP/USD: The pair is waiting for Brexit talks. If a deal is achieved, the GBP/USD could test 1.3500. With no deal resolution, the pair could drop below 1.2500.

USD / JPY rose to 112.62 during the Asian session, adding 0.06%. I believe that support is now at 111.97, the low of Thursday, and resistance is at the level of 112.73 - the high of Thursday.

EUR/USD: On Friday the pair rose by 0.52% to 1.1513, recovering from the 1.1433 minimum. The euro received support after Bloomberg reported that British Prime Minister Theresa May was ready to abandon the basic requirement for inspection of cargo on the Irish border. The question of the border with Ireland is one of the main obstacles to the signing of an agreement on Brexit between the EU and the UK.

The euro fell against the US dollar on Monday. By the close of US trading, EUR / USD was trading at 1.1464, losing 0.43%. I believe that support is now at 1.1433, Friday's low, and resistance is likely at the level of 1.1585, the maximum of Wednesday.

USD/JPY: The pair failed to break the key resistance at 112,87 and is now heading to 122,40. The next support level is 112,34, followed by 112,00. On the flip side, if the pair manages to break 112,87, the next support is at 113.20.