The final Holy Grail!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well done. Very Risky but just goes to show if you have deep enough pockets it will come back in your favour.

I told you it will come back, and put here that €/$ will reach 1.3030, now, the price is 1.3019

wtf, you posted this today, it hasn't being this high since 21:00 4/5/10, as suspected all bull****, PLEASE POST A CHART TO REFLECT THIS CLAIM, SHOWIN G YOUR EXIT POINT. EUR/USD is my primary pairing, this is a dud claim , I cannot see any excuse why you cannot post a screen shot of your chart to quantify your claim, but I'll take a guess, you will come up with some excuse not to or 'wait until the month end', ,, bullsh1t, you want to be taken seriously, post your chart from which you closed the trade, to fail to do so, says all, you are a bullsh1tter, NO CHART TO SUPPORT YOUR CLAIM CAllS YOUR BLUFF, please prove me / us wrong.

My sides are really starting to hurt, haven't laughed so much in ages, I can see the tattoo on your head now,
D1CKHEAD

EUR/USD reached its target @ 1.3030
USD/CHF reached its target @ 1.0950
Are you still laughing?
You have to see me now, loooooooooooooooooool

Do you still maintain your illuminating prediction? EUR/USD is now up to 1.2970

My dear Mebdsds, this projection is for me history, and already 23 trades away, I am a trader, not a projector...in the mean time these 23 trades have provided me, long and short, 1186 pips....what about you??

My dear Mebdsds, this projection is for me history, and already 23 trades away, I am a trader, not a projector...in the mean time these 23 trades have provided me, long and short, 1186 pips....what about you??
USD/CHF reached its target @ 1.0950 with +90 pips profit
EUR/USD reached its target @ 1.3030 with +55 pips profit
Dear roadrunner, oh excuse me, Traderruner...
I made nearly +1000 pips the week just before the 5th of May, when the market was in trading Range.

This thread has gone from being funny to ridiclous.
Yes positions come back but like said earlier not so easy in the real world, I have seen proper traders close positions, or have had positions closed due to margin call.
You also have to take into account, the amount of interest that would you be paying to keep these positions open. This clown, would probably open positions on the spot market, therby having positions rolled over, every night, and no doubt by now would have had his account liquidated and also thrown away several pairs of underpants in the process
Like I said earlier the silly fool could not run a demo account let alone a proper one.
Ask the silly bugger to run a demo account and display the investor password to prove himself.

I made nearly +1000 pips the week just before the 5th of May, when the market was in trading Range.

good one (y)

Have you actually sit tight during -400pips in the water? Or have you closed your positions long before the big dip? show us your statement that contains entry and exit.

This thread has gone from being funny to ridiclous.
Yes positions come back but like said earlier not so easy in the real world, I have seen proper traders close positions, or have had positions closed due to margin call.
You also have to take into account, the amount of interest that would you be paying to keep these positions open. This clown, would probably open positions on the spot market, therby having positions rolled over, every night, and no doubt by now would have had his account liquidated and also thrown away several pairs of underpants in the process
Like I said earlier the silly fool could not run a demo account let alone a proper one.
Ask the silly bugger to run a demo account and display the investor password to prove himself.

I just begin to think that you're a really frustrated trader...

good one (y)

Have you actually sit tight during -400pips in the water? Or have you closed your positions long before the big dip? show us your statement that contains entry and exit.

GBP/USD is negative (-190 pips)
AUD/USD is also negative (-40 pips)
USD/CAD is positive (+25 pips)

You silly little boy. You are trading a demo account where there are no margin calls. Had you been trading real money, you would either have a) panicked and closed your position or b) been forced to close your position due to insufficient funds. Maybe if you put some real money on the line you might understand this.

GBP/USD is negative (-190 pips)
AUD/USD is also negative (-40 pips)
USD/CAD is positive (+25 pips)

I am talking about EURUSD position. If you can't show entry and exit, then your target being met is irrelevant. C'mon you can admit that you had closed it long before.

I am talking about EURUSD position. If you can't show entry and exit, then your target being met is irrelevant. C'mon you can admit that you had closed it long before.

I knew from the beginning that these trades were highly risky trades, so, I did take only a slight leverage for each of these positions (2:1 & 3:1).
Do you want me to show my statement? Why? To accuse me again that I'm giving a fake one?

You silly little boy. You are trading a demo account where there are no margin calls. Had you been trading real money, you would either have a) panicked and closed your position or b) been forced to close your position due to insufficient funds. Maybe if you put some real money on the line you might understand this.

I don't think the little chap is even trading a demo, as even demo accounts get liquidated I think he writes it down on a piece of paper.

Are you seriously suggeting on that gbpusd trade for eg that you would sit through a 675 pip drawdown (5150 entry area, low was 4475 area,) hoping it will come back, and if you are prepepared to/the system is such that it allows for that, what about an 800pip d/down or 100pip d/down? would you sit through that holding, waiting for it to come back?

Of course it all relates to risk but on the evidence of average win size per your statement posted and the trades you have posted to this thread so far, it makes no sense whatever and you/your system are/is clearly flawed.

Thanks for the entertainment though, I don't know who you are trying to fool, certainly no-one here, but if you are fooling yourself, well-that is dangerous to your financial well being - lol!!

Last edited:
I knew from the beginning that these trades were highly risky trades, so, I did take only a slight leverage for each of these positions (2:1 & 3:1).
Do you want me to show my statement? Why? To accuse me again that I'm giving a fake one?

If you had really reduced position size, in the expectation of high volatility, that is a valuable thing, a smart move but did you actually do it?

Are you seriously suggeting on that gbpusd trade for eg that you would sit through a 675 pip drawdown (5150 entry are, low was 4475 area,) hoping it will come back, and if you are prepepared to/the system is such that it allows for that, what about an 800pip d/down or 100pip d/down? would you sit through that holding, waiting for it to come back?

Of course it all relates to risk but on the evidence of average win size per your statemnet posted and the trades you have posted to this thread so far, it makes no sense whatever and you/your system are/is clearly flawed.

Thanks for the entertainment though, I don't know who you are trying to fool, certainly no-one here, but if you are fooling yourself, well-that is dangerous to your financial well being - lol!!
As I said in the post 278, I knew from the beginning that these trades were highly risky trades, so, I did take only a slight leverage for each of these positions (2:1 & 3:1).
I don't any intention to fool anybody here, I think that there is a little misunderstanding on this thread.
The point of this thread is to show that the "Holy Grail" (100% winning rate) does exist, even when the market is trending against your positions.

If you had really reduced position size, in the expectation of high volatility, that is a valuable thing, a smart move but did you actually do it?

when he gives his entry point he should mention what leverage he is using ...

Status
Not open for further replies.