The final Holy Grail!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I took 5 highly risky trades, and, knowing their huge risk, I took a slight leverage, the type 2:1 and 3:1.
But now, for sure, I'll not post again such trades, the risk of traders blow themselves up is very high.
I apologize to those who "blindly" follow my trades, and I must (had to) clarify that my strategy gives two kinds of signals: Risky Trades (sometimes highly risky trades) & safely Trades with killer entries.

Ahhh..all is well again. We can continue for a few more pages now!

Peter

Ahhh..all is well again. We can continue for a few more pages now!

Peter

Come on, anyone reading this will think t2w is an outright joke. As I said, t2w is not the definitive word in trading by any means, but this thread and its starter are childish and lower the overall quality.

I took 5 highly risky trades, and, knowing their huge risk, I took a slight leverage, the type 2:1 and 3:1.
But now, for sure, I'll not post again such trades, the risk of traders blow themselves up is very high.
I apologize to those who "blindly" follow my trades, and I must (had to) clarify that my strategy gives two kinds of signals: Risky Trades (sometimes highly risky trades) & safely Trades with killer entries.

Anybody that blindly followed your trades is an idiot and deserved to lose their money so no need to apologise

...well that explains it then, it's all clear now...I feel silly for even questioning things now....

Close EUR/USD trade at 1.3030

wtf, you posted this today, it hasn't being this high since 21:00 4/5/10, as suspected all bull****, PLEASE POST A CHART TO REFLECT THIS CLAIM, SHOWIN G YOUR EXIT POINT. EUR/USD is my primary pairing, this is a dud claim , I cannot see any excuse why you cannot post a screen shot of your chart to quantify your claim, but I'll take a guess, you will come up with some excuse not to or 'wait until the month end', ,, bullsh1t, you want to be taken seriously, post your chart from which you closed the trade, to fail to do so, says all, you are a bullsh1tter, NO CHART TO SUPPORT YOUR CLAIM CAllS YOUR BLUFF, please prove me / us wrong.

My sides are really starting to hurt, haven't laughed so much in ages, I can see the tattoo on your head now,
D1CKHEAD

Last edited:
wtf, you posted this today, it hasn't being this high since 21:00 4/5/10, as suspected all bull****, PLEASE POST A CHART TO REFLECT THIS CLAIM, SHOWIN G YOUR EXIT POINT. EUR/USD is my primary pairing, so can see a dud claim when I see one, I cannot see any excuse why you cannot post a screen shot of your chart to quantify, but I'll take a guess, you will come up with some excuse not to or 'wait until the month end', ,, bullsh1t, you want to be taken seriously, post your chart from which you closed the trade, to fail to do so, says all, you are a bullsh1tter, NO CHART TO SUPPORT YOUR CLAIM CAllS YOUR BLUFF, please prove me / us wrong

Not today, next week.
!

Is he claiming a typo, close, in suggesting close when it or if it gets there, or closed, hmmmmmmmmmm, the mind boggles

Now you're just making it up! So a risky trade is one that goes heavily into loss and therefore gets excluded from your system, hence the 100% holy grail system. I see it now. Genius.

Come on, anyone reading this will think t2w is an outright joke. As I said, t2w is not the definitive word in trading by any means, but this thread and its starter are childish and lower the overall quality.

Agreed, but I'm not the mod of this forum to determine whether or not it continues. I just post as I see it as many others have on both sides.

There are of course many excellent threads on t2w. The ocassional "joke" one here and there is inevitable.

Peter

I have been following your thread with a lot of interest.I think you have a system that does have some workable bits, I have learned that catastrophic stops are a must or hedging in correlated markets when the trade goes offside. I have decided to take your trades, but only the winning ones-

(y)
I have been following your thread with a lot of interest.I think you have a system that does have some workable bits, I have learned that catastrophic stops are a must or hedging in correlated markets when the trade goes offside. I have decided to take your trades, but only the winning ones-

I will not post highly risky trades anymore, not even risky trades, i'll only take safely trades and you'll notice that everybody here will shut up his mouth when they will see that 100% is really possible.

they temporarily go against me, for you to lash out against me.
I would like to see you during the next 3 weeks, making comments when I put my trades live and they will naturally be 100% winners.
cya!

never mind, you're building up a wealth of credibility and respect on here mate !

"I will not post highly risky trades anymore" - why not, you need to post your risky trades or otherwise you are not giving the true picture, as you will be cherry picking the good trades, by doing this, you are not being honest in your 100% accurate claim., you need to post every trade, otherwise your claim is worthless................ "i'll only take safely trades"--- double dutch to your last comment, which states you will trade risky ones, but to save face you wont post them, but only post the "safer" trades. Your starting to move the goalpost to try and make you claim fit.... "and you'll notice that everybody here will shut up his mouth when they will see that 100% is really possible"..... I doubt it very much, so are you going to include these mega down trades in your claim, or cherry pick them out

Are we still to assume, these trades that are mega offside are to be excluded as risky trades or are you going to keep them in, which should be the logical way to meet your claim.

well i got news for you...price started to come back in yesterdays value area (market profile that is, not a grail),but just got rejected, so i think we have seen 1,2828 as the high for today, and maybe for many many days to come (but even i do not know that).

TR
Do you still maintain your illuminating prediction? EUR/USD is now up to 1.2970

Status
Not open for further replies.