The final Holy Grail!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday, 6:46am
Buy EUR/USD at 1.2974, waiting for closing position.

Buy GBP/USD at 1.5150, waiting for closing position

Are you still in these two trades?

So he was 9k down at 8pm GMT on 2 trades??

Are you still hanging in for recovery?

By his own request, he has until the end of May.

Maybe he's a central bank :)

Short USD/CHF at 1.1040, waiting for closing position.
Buy GBP/USD at 1.5150, waiting for closing position.
Exit USD/CHF trade at 1.0950
GBP/USD will come back sooner or later to it's original price.

Exit USD/CHF trade at 1.0950
GBP/USD will come back sooner or later to it's original price.

Wonderful strategy there. I'm using that logic on my long eur/chf since the last time the 150 SNB bid was pulled.

Any day now :)

If you recall, your original post was a typo and you sold at 1.0257, not 1.0157.

And when did you buy at 1.0157, today's range is 1.0335/1.0650 ?

Sorry, can we get this thread deleted and ban medbs (BS are the operative letters), whilst I don't imagine anyone thinks t2w is the ultimate bastion of knowledge and truth, this thread is seriously dragging the overall standard down.

I took 5 highly risky trades, and, knowing their huge risk, I took a slight leverage, the type 2:1 and 3:1.
But now, for sure, I'll not post again such trades, the risk of traders blow themselves up is very high.
I apologize to those who "blindly" follow my trades, and I must (had to) clarify that my strategy gives two kinds of signals: Risky Trades (sometimes highly risky trades) & safely Trades with killer entries.

I took 5 highly risky trades, and, knowing their huge risk, I took a slight leverage, the type 2:1 and 3:1.
But now, for sure, I'll not post again such trades, the risk of traders blow themselves up is very high.
I apologize to those who "blindly" follow my trades, and I must (had to) clarify that my strategy gives two kinds of signals: Risky Trades (sometimes highly risky trades) & safely Trades with killer entries.

Total and utter gibberish - you claimed in no uncertain terms that your strategy had "100 pct success". Can you just stop posting altogether please.

Status
Not open for further replies.