The final Holy Grail!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Notice You don't use a SL and rarely use a target price. May I ask why?

I think that was answered already...

"When i make one single loosing trade, you can start your criticizes; but now, plz, be quiet! "

Peter

Do you mind my asking how long is the longest you have had an open trade with your system?

Short USD/CHF at 1.1040, waiting for closing position.
Buy GBP/USD at 1.5150, waiting for closing position.

He's trading the ranges pretty good, but thats only because the market is ranging at the moment. Market ranges 80% of the time. Waiting for that 20% of the time when it trends. Set up an account with my company medbs. We'll happily B-book you. I think your USDCAD is a big figure out btw..I can see that trade below the swing low. It's not a bad entry.

Last edited:
Medbs. Can you do me favour? When it does go wrong and you end up doubling up your position or even trippling and its still going against you and you end losing half your profits dont get attached to the fact that you were once up 100k and now only up 50k and try win it all back in one trade because you know your strategy works 95% of the time. We have clients that take a million off us over the course of a few months and give it all back in one day because they dont know how to take a loss. You play the ranges well, but you dont take losses well. Why run something 100 pips against you? Firstly it uses your margin and your ability to take on another trade. Secondly. Take a loss and get back in at a better level 100 points higher?

MedBs You are currently 301 ticks offside. 28k down based on 10 lots per trade.

85 on EURUSD
76 on USDCHF
45 on GBPUSD
32 on USDCAD
63 on AUDUSD

469 ticks now. about 40k down now?

Last edited:
Medbs,

Mate those longs aren’t looking to healthy?? There are these things called stops? Not sure if you have heard of them but they can really help.

Medbs. Can you do me favour? When it does go wrong and you end up doubling up your position or even trippling and its still going against you and you end losing half your profits dont get attached to the fact that you were once up 100k and now only up 50k and try win it all back in one trade because you know your strategy works 95% of the time. We have clients that take a million off us over the course of a few months and give it all back in one day because they dont know how to take a loss. You play the ranges well, but you dont take losses well. Why run something 100 pips against you? Firstly it uses your margin and your ability to take on another trade. Secondly. Take a loss and get back in at a better level 100 points higher?

all completely rational !
after all, "re-entry is only a commission away"

but you are beating your head against a brick wall if you think you can have a rational argument with this kind of tube.

we've seen so many like him come and go over the years, it would be comical if it weren't pathetic

Status
Not open for further replies.