The Final Holy Grail Journal Discussion Thread

Re: The final Holy Grail!

Based on today's price movements, shall we assume the Holy Grail is still yet to be discovered?

(I'm a little surprised at how quickly that one blew up)

First 2 lines of of dialogue in this clip would seem appropriate:

Cracking film. Release Woger! Incontinentia buttocks etc so many classic scenes

Re: The Final Holy Grail Discussion Thread

I developed multiple arbitrages that enable me to trade(not invest) in the finacial markets, without risk(The Holy Grail to Investing), or arbitrage that anyone can do. Over 30% a year.

Very cool. This is a serious question, so don't confuse it with me being cynical. If you have truly worked out a risk-free arb strategy, why wouldn't you scale up to more than 30% year. I mean if you are trading risk free, or even near risk free, why not 30% per week? Is it a leverage thing? I guess if you're unleveraged, you'd have trouble hitting serious exponential returns. Or are you a fund manager and want to be good, but not too good? Again, serious question.

Real traders are taught that the Holy Grail to Investing doesn't exist. Real people were taught that all the planet's move about the earth, don't go to far out into the ocean(you'll fall off the earth), on and on..........

When one looks outside the box(inventor), goes against the group(thinks for self), said they found(developed) something that is supposed to be impossible(airplanes), they were once killed. Now these people are called bad names and delegated to be unheard, and ignored group.

The ultimate business solution. The ability to cut the cost of any business expense, or just plain invest.

I developed multiple arbitrages that enable me to trade(not invest) in the finacial markets, without risk(The Holy Grail to Investing), or arbitrage that anyone can do. Over 30% a year.

Thomas Adair
[email protected]

Post your account statement to prove it, otherwise you are wasting your time on this thread.

Very cool. This is a serious question, so don't confuse it with me being cynical. If you have truly worked out a risk-free arb strategy, why wouldn't you scale up to more than 30% year. I mean if you are trading risk free, or even near risk free, why not 30% per week? Is it a leverage thing? I guess if you're unleveraged, you'd have trouble hitting serious exponential returns. Or are you a fund manager and want to be good, but not too good? Again, serious question.

Good Question. Your more opened minded than a lot of others.

First, I did get with a national figure, and all I did was show him a semi-arbitrage(took 8hrs of training). He set me up as a hedge fund manager, and he wanted someone to look over my shoulder, so I turned down the offer. Two reasons I turned him down. I told him I didn't want to let another person have the knowledge. 2nd, I wanted to use the knowledge to help others, and not him and his wealthly friends.

I do use the maximum leverage available to me. In a hedge fund, the leverage available was 50 times funds. They were going to limit me, to a bit less than that.

I developed my first arbitrage in 2000, and implement it in 2001, when I sold my last business. Since then I produced 1% every 10 days.

I am looking for someone to partner in a business, that will be able to cut the cost of any business expense, or to make any product or service very inexpensive to the buyer.

Thomas Adair
[email protected]

Post your account statement to prove it, otherwise you are wasting your time on this thread.

Then I'm wasting my time. I did publish my email, for others that don't have a closed mind.

Thomas

I'm having a serious case of deja vu here. Medbs has been replaced by thomasadair?

Is this a total wind up?

Good Question. Your more opened minded than a lot of others.

I try to be. What markets do you run arb on, Forex, or others? Without giving away anything, what is your strategy based upon?

A tough time to be Long € and GBP vs USD. It may turn around but, you'd need balls of steel to ride this out, especially if a hung parliament materialises, here in the UK.

I try to be. What markets do you run arb on, Forex, or others? Without giving away anything, what is your strategy based upon?

I have only arbitrated the Equity market, thought it can be done in other markets. I do use knowledge in the other markets in the Equity market, but the others markets are not as visible as I need them to create an arbitrage.

My strategy is very simple, I buy and sell at the same time, and profit the difference in price. That is done in the markets all the time using big computers, but I developed a way to do it without those big computers. I also produce approx 1% every 10 days.

If the knowledge was made known, then the people with the power, can get congress to make what I do illegal.

Thomas

Crikes, they're predicting 307 Tory seats. At the very time we need strong leadership, we'll end up with politicians in backrooms making deals. Sweet..

Well todays move must have totally wiped out medbs. Good riddance and shame on you to all who supported him.

BTW what has happened to all of his postings on this thread? Why were they deleted?