The Final Holy Grail Journal Discussion Thread

Re: The final Holy Grail!

(y)
Don’t put yourselves on a pedestal...please. Look at how many times other people have been shot down in flames for trying to impart their hard earned trading knowledge...tight STOPS anyone? :rolleyes:

People must either conform to the sickening ethos and mainstream thinking of this forum or they get shot down in flames.:rolleyes:

If only you others could SILENTLY sit there smugly knowing what would happen, just like medbs requested. I sincerely hope medbs succeeds with his journal and does NOT tell anyone about his system thereby keeping the undesirables in the dark, where they belong!

Carry on blustering:rolleyes:

Thank you for your support and all of your posts.

Don’t put yourselves on a pedestal...please. Look at how many times other people have been shot down in flames for trying to impart their hard earned trading knowledge...tight STOPS anyone? :rolleyes:

People must either conform to the sickening ethos and mainstream thinking of this forum or they get shot down in flames.:rolleyes:

If only you others could SILENTLY sit there smugly knowing what would happen, just like medbs requested. I sincerely hope medbs succeeds with his journal and does NOT tell anyone about his system thereby keeping the undesirables in the dark, where they belong!

Carry on blustering:rolleyes:

So we all keep quiet and more newcomers arrive, read this and think - I can do that and subsequently blow their account - perhaps their life savings after a few weeks of getting it right following this method.

That would be irresponsible.

I don't care if people disagree but I think it is important that the "dark" side of such a strategy is highlighted.

So we all keep quiet and more newcomers arrive, read this and think - I can do that and subsequently blow their account - perhaps their life savings after a few weeks of getting it right following this method.

I don't care if people disagree but I think it is important that the "dark" side of such a strategy is highlighted.

Hoggums, I fully agree with you. It is immoral NOT to highlight the dangers of this "strategy".

TR

I started out defending this chap, or at least challenging some of the challenges, but I must admit some of the trades have got a bit more bizarre as the thread has gone on (can't really honestly say "progressed"). But while I don't go along with some of the main criticisms made (I do agree with others), my main problem with the thread and the OP has been:

1- The ridiculous thread title, and the apparent arrogance it betrays. It reminds me of the teenage wonders we get on here from time to time. Really, there should be an age limit on access to the net ... no one under 21 (and no one under 35 should be able to vote :) ). Assuming you are over 21 chap for goodness sake try to get the thread title changed, or start a new one and get the mods to delete this one (copy over your trades, minus the arrogance).

2. The lingering suspicion that behind all this he is going to try and sell something, which I don't think he's denied, not that he has done much to inspire buyers so far.

I'm guessing that English is not his native language and this may be part of the problem. If he meant "Holy Grail" in an ironic way, perhaps he lacks the English skills to get this across linguistically. Also, given the way the thread was initially presented, what is sadly lacking is at least an occasional balance or summary sheet. Still he said it would go on until the end of May, so it's early days yet really isn't it? :)

It reminds me of that scene from the third Indiana Jones film when the nasty German grabs the cup which he thinks is the holy grail, drinks the water and then disintegrates. The 900 year old knight watches on gravely and intones "He has chosen ... poorly".

You actually believe...actually believe that you are acting responsibly :LOL:

I consider 99.9% of the advice in this entire forum to be irresponsible nonsense...so am I acting irresponsibly by keeping quiet? I've tried in earnest to get people to think differently and what did I get in return? Scorn, criticism, banning’s and threats of a ban, but still, my favourite is "EACH TO THEIR OWN". What an un-f*cking believable contradiction to your ideal, don't you think?

So...is it "each to their own" or do I don a Super-hero cape like you and the rest of the undesirables and swoop in to 'save' newcomers from the appalling advice being regurgitated from thread to thread?

WASP was one of the most respected members in this forum, constantly being praised and gaining adoration for his advice...What happened to him? :whistling

What about 'The Expert', look what happened when he tried to impart his trading advice. The undesirables focus way too much attention on the way content is delivered rather than the content itself. :rolleyes:

Anyway, the Internet is littered with websites offering 100% systems...you better get busy :LOL:

I consider 99.9% of the advice in this entire forum to be irresponsible nonsense...so am I acting irresponsibly by keeping quiet? I've tried in earnest to get people to think differently and what did I get in return? Scorn, criticism, banning’s and threats of a ban, but still, my favourite is "EACH TO THEIR OWN". What an un-f*cking believable contradiction to your ideal, don't you think?

So...is it "each to their own" or do I don a Super-hero cape like you and the rest of the undesirables and swoop in to 'save' newcomers from the appalling advice being regurgitated from thread to thread?

WASP was one of the most respected members in this forum, constantly being praised and gaining adoration for his advice...What happened to him? :whistling

What about 'The Expert', look what happened when he tried to impart his trading advice. The undesirables focus way too much attention on the way content is delivered rather than the content itself. :rolleyes:

Anyway, the Internet is littered with websites offering 100% systems...you better get busy :LOL:

Mate, you have some serious anger issues. I've never seen anything from you other than "this is all a bunch of crap, you're all talking crap/bluster" etc etc. You never actually say anything of any value whatsoever.

Can I ask, why do you even bother posting? Are you addressing some deep-rooted pyschological need to lash out at people?

Mate, you have some serious anger issues. I've never seen anything from you other than "this is all a bunch of crap, you're all talking crap/bluster" etc etc. You never actually say anything of any value whatsoever.

Can I ask, why do you even bother posting? Are you addressing some deep-rooted pyschological need to lash out at people?

'Mate' you’ve got serious comprehension issues.

'Mate' you’ve got serious comprehension issues.

You didn't answer the question. Every post of yours is a rant at how everyone else is talking crap (or bluster as you like to say).

Why do you bother posting, what is the objective?

You didn't answer the question. Every post of yours is a rant at how everyone else is talking crap (or bluster as you like to say).

Why do you bother posting, what is the objective?

To save newcomers from people like you, OK?

you actually believe...actually believe that you are acting responsibly :LOL:

I consider 99.9% of the advice in this entire forum to be irresponsible nonsense...so am i acting irresponsibly by keeping quiet? I've tried in earnest to get people to think differently and what did i get in return? Scorn, criticism, banning’s and threats of a ban, but still, my favourite is "each to their own". What an un-f*cking believable contradiction to your ideal, don't you think?

So...is it "each to their own" or do i don a super-hero cape like you and the rest of the undesirables and swoop in to 'save' newcomers from the appalling advice being regurgitated from thread to thread?

Wasp was one of the most respected members in this forum, constantly being praised and gaining adoration for his advice...what happened to him? :whistling

what about 'the expert', look what happened when he tried to impart his trading advice. The undesirables focus way too much attention on the way content is delivered rather than the content itself. :rolleyes:

Anyway, the internet is littered with websites offering 100% systems...you better get busy :LOL:

and what bothers me most, is when i make profitable trades and many $, no one here open his mouth, i must take a very risky trade and let it go againt me to see legendary and veteran members posting & preaching their knowledge.

To save newcomers from people like you, OK?

Ah, so your mission is to explain to everyone here that everyone else is talking crap. Essentially, you'd like to see this website shut down, in order to "save" people from being exposed to "bluster". Got it.

They haven't been closed, so don't count towards the stats, I think that's how he's approaching it?[/QU

So he is down 300 odd points and is waiting for it to turn so he can grab a quick few points, as seems to be the case in his earlier posts.

Even trading 5 pounds a points its is probably a mighty chunk of most new traders capital.

Hopefully no one is taking this thread seriously and simply enjoying it for its amusement value.

I have to see if I can possibly award it "most comical thread" status and add a danger warning to it.

Medbs, when considering the irrefutable evidence of massively offside positions that you are holding on to have you considered that you may have really been lucky with your other trades and your system just isn't 100%?

Actually to think that anyone can get 100% all of the time considering the massive variables and market dynamics that encompass each and every market and directional trade is IMO quite idiotic. Even the Tudor Jones is wrong sometimes mate.

Plonker :rolleyes:

As for wasp....I have it on good authority that his bankruptcy hearing is this very week.
This is what happens when wannabees **** off the wrong people.

Swiss national bank have been sitting on the bid all morning in EURCHF and have just pulled it, and eurchf just come off, so you're dollar swissy might come back you lucky boy. Saying that i think they have succumbed to the fact that fair value in EURUSD is alot lower now. Good for CHF bad for Euros.

"100% Holy Grail", hmmmm, wots that smell?, got it "BULLSH1T", no sensible trader would allow a position to go, so far offside, I note one post ej, being -110 offside, which says to me you got it wrong, by that point, I would have accepted the loss and I would have assumed that I would have had a short signal by then, and perhaps maybe by a reversal back long.

Drives me insane these types off threads, but I keep getting drawn back to them, if it were that good, I for one would keep my mouth shut and milk the markets, not brag about it, then again, what do I know, I've only being trading 15 years.

A thought,ej was down (110), say at £1, per point, most could (but shouldn't) handle that, at say £100, per pip, a diffirent ball game altogether, personally cannot see why you would hang on to such a large move against you, but perhaps thats why I'm still in the game and trade full time for a living and happy to accept losses, as losses are part of the 'game' and form part of my winning strategy, cut losses quickly and get back into the trade later when the conditions suit, why sit there watching margin erode, each to their own, but still maintain, 100% is bullsh1t.

Not saying I do £100 a pip, just for example only

No Stops = No system

Spanish stops can be used successfully, but only if you are, for instance the US FED, as you can keep doubling down as long as you want, and have the clout to push the market.

Thanks for the laugh OP