The Final Holy Grail Journal Discussion Thread

tomorton

Legendary member
7,372 996
Re: The final Holy Grail!

Good analysis trendie.

medbs is not trading, he is mimicking long-term-buy-and-hold, with a self-imposed limit on profits.

The first man to walk a tightrope across a gorge without a safety net will be a hero when he reaches the other side. But he's a fool to try it day after day.

traderunner1

57 2

Good analysis trendie.

medbs is not trading, he is mimicking long-term-buy-and-hold, with a self-imposed limit on profits.

The first man to walk a tightrope across a gorge without a safety net will be a hero when he reaches the other side. But he's a fool to try it day after day.
Yep, agreed. I wish him all the millions, no problem, but it just takes a couple of Greeks, Spanish or other eurozone disasters , and it is going to be byebye....i have seen a couple of these average downers fail in the past, one even after having build up an account from 10K € to 133K €.....it is not if, but a matter of when is it going to happen.

TR

TWI

2,527 252

(n)

This is a trading journal and should be respected as such. It is normal for people to post their trades in this section. Maybe you prefer that people just bluster? Plenty of them around, occupy your time in those threads rather than trying to form a lynch mob here.:rolleyes:

N.B: Always trade with a STOP!
Sorry, I have not been onto this forum in a long time and so just popped in and decided to reply when I saw the same old b/s still being posted. Fine, if this is a journal then i will let other people waste their time over it. Not quite sure what the point of it all is but anyway. cya.

new_trader

Legendary member
6,231 1,282

It all started when I tried to find a strategy that makes positive results every month, thereafter, I developed it for weeks with a positive result until I created a 100% winning strategy.
I know, nobody will believe me here, so do I, in the beginning; after months and months of trial on demo accounts and real accounts, i finished by believing in this strategy.
The only reason that prompted me to open this thread is to show everyone that Holy Grail does exist and all that you have to do is to open your mind.

So please: No criticizes before the end of the month of May.
Let the results talk for me
medbs, no doubt you have seen that the green eyed monster has raised its ugly head again and caused people to behave irrationally. I thought your kind request was simple and easy to understand but the undesirables, as always, find it impossible to control themselves :rolleyes:

I suggest you start a new journal. When creating the new journal you will see an option down the bottom called 'Thread Privacy' and I suggest you choose the option that only allows people on your contact list to post replies. The mods will close this thread and provide a link to your new one...do it...please :cheesy:

Reactions: trendie

meanreversion

3,398 535

Did i make any loosing trade so far in this thread?
When i make one single loosing trade, you can start your criticizes; but now, plz, be quiet!
I lose money
My trousers are loose

I lose track of time
I have some loose change

Yet another numty who can't spell "lose", oh dear ..

medbs

248 4

i lose money
my trousers are loose

i lose track of time
i have some loose change

yet another numty who can't spell "lose", oh dear ..
pfffffffffffff, english is not my mother language
if i asked you to write in chinese, you'll not be capable to spell one single word correctly

Reactions: megamuel

rathcoole_exile

Veteren member
3,924 766

who's spanish?
in post #15 you claim you used "spanish stops"

now WE all know what that means....WHAT did YOU mean by that statement ?

meanreversion

3,398 535

How did I miss out the 'p' from numpty.

"I'd like a P, Bob" (as in Holness)

or the other favourite

"I'd like a continent, Carol"

Mr. Charts

Legendary member
7,364 1,181

spanish = "The Man With No Stops"
Someone who used to post here who was very confident he had found the holy grail.
He failed.

meanreversion

3,398 535

The usual form of advertising a wildly successful system is by pointing out the very high accuracy rate.

I still struggle to see what accuracy rate has to do with it. Now, if the ad said something like "Positive expectancy with statistically meaningful frequency of trade signals" I might take more notice.. but that's not very snappy is it?