The Final Holy Grail Journal Discussion Thread

Re: The final Holy Grail!

closed trade at 1.2968 at 9.21.27 ....exactly against point of control for the day....

29 pips for 4 risk //// that is a 7R trade... and that is risk management...this is my last and first post on trades

well ok for the fun of it...waiting for pullback to fade long again against VAL

long 9.29. 28 at 1.2946 risk 3 pips target again point of control minus 1 point at 1.2967

long 9.29. 28 at 1.2946 risk 3 pips target again point of control minus 1 point at 1.2967

it's very bad manners/form to come on someone else's journal and make trade calls...especially as they are inevitably retrospective..

it's very bad manners/form to come on someone else's journal and make trade calls...especially as they are inevitably retrospective..

Nothing retro here mate....all live, but over now, you have a point....sorry, will not do this again.

TR

.If you have £100K speculating in the markets (not invested/ing) you must be aiming for 20% return per month...minimum...

20 pct a month? Seriously? Do you mean an annual return of 790 pct (1.2^12 - 1), is this a realistic minimum?

Did you get that everybody? You can come on someone else's journal and criticize, antagonise, ridicule, bluster, annoy, irritate and speak all sorts of drivel, but posting live calls is very bad manners! :mad:

I've never seen you speak anything but drivel. I'm struggling to recall any post of yours which wasn't along the lines of "you're all idiots and you know nothing". Come on, admit it, you're ODT in disguise !

Fellas, chill out! Its his Trading Journal. If you like his trading support him. If not, just ignore the thread! Cmon, we are all here to make money not bog each other down.

Happy Trading All!

Ok, so just to be clear on this one, let's say I start with 100k, then after three years I should have £71mio (100,000 x 1.2^36), is that common?

Bit slow that meanrev

I was planning to get to £100 million by this Xmas starting with the £ 100 gift that ETX credited my account with.

I think j2a_aj is right, we should all bugger off this thread and leave medbs to it.

I've never seen you speak anything but drivel. I'm struggling to recall any post of yours which wasn't along the lines of "you're all idiots and you know nothing".

Because you are :cheesy:
Just Kidding!

Ok, so just to be clear on this one, let's say I start with 100k, then after three years I should have £71mio (100,000 x 1.2^36), is that common?

er...no you're not so clear...I make 20% a month on 100K I then take wages of 20K to spend on other stuff; maybe shares, maybe gold, maybe property, maybe give to relative to further invest in his/our business all done under the umbrellas of various trust funds. This compound till you drop myth needs to stop on this suite of forums as none of you do it, or would if ever faced with the option..hope that helps...;)

Buy AUD/USD at 0.9103, waiting for closing position.

Just an idea of why this guy has been winning of late. Ranging market. Dow shows this very well, but it looks to have broke the range to bottom side. I think you might get hurt over the next few days mate.

Attachments

• Ranging market.bmp
    1.8 MB · Views: 117

Just an idea of why this guy has been winning of late. Ranging market. Dow shows this very well, but it looks to have broke the range to bottom side. I think you might get hurt over the next few days mate.

In your opinion have none of the pairs he's traded (over the past week or so) been trending?

In your opinion have none of the pairs he's traded (over the past week or so) been trending?

Check out the chart i've added. the parallel sloping lines show what i mean by trending. If you think about it and how a good trader i know used to say was that GBPUSD had a 80 tick range you and buy when its down 80 ticks and sell when its 80 ticks up you will profit 4 days out of 5. Maybe EURUSD has one day when it loses 200 ticks, then it starts ranging again. Look at his trading. He runs 100 ticks against himself and take 50 ticks sometimes picking the perfect exit point because it's not ranging symmetrically. What happens when its down 200 ticks and down 200 ticks the next day. It hasnt happened yet, but if you look at GBPUSD in February that happened and his trading strategy wont work. This is exactly how our B-books work. In a ranging market B-books can be useless.

Attachments

• GBPUSDtrending.bmp
    1.7 MB · Views: 120