The fate of a trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
I make money off your mom!

Jokes aside, I make money off traders foolish enough to attempt to scalp FX off time frames.

Dino says he's using 15 pip stops, using 15 pips stops with a 5 pip spread would put you out -33% before the trade even moved.

One would almost have to have 100% win probability just to cover that.

So there, I win :p

How are you getting the % for brokers edge

Check out the trades posted, each trade was buying into a new confirmed short term trend trade, -15 set as a disaster stop, I dont enter a trade on the hope it will be good, but trades are taken on an informed basis in a newly established trend, v easy to do if you get it right, not often does the -15 stop get hit,. the company I use do not use a spread of 5, to big imho.

Your quote suggests I would be put out, why then wasn't I, and why did the trades cash in, pissed on your fire there then, still waiting to hear your responce, I assume you have looked at the trades on a chart clear as day the move was there (if you can see it), please explain to us all without the use of your excel spreadsheets why the trades I posted came in and why you feel the need to barate

Waiting, but not expecting a reponse

Suprised you rose to this.

If you've been around as long as you say you have you will know just as well as I do the old adage: those that can't do, tell others that they cannot do.

The quickest and cleverest way to learn how to make money when you're desperate to succeed, is to hit loads of boards, calling everyone a charlatan and a liar and asking them to make live trades - working out what they do and seeing if they are successful. If they are you got yourself a strategy right there. If they're not, you proved your point! Easy!

Don't go giving your edge away to try and prove yourself Dinos.

Make your money and go and enjoy the sun. Your posts on balancing life inspired me somewhat.

Good trading, dude.

Thanks TD, yep, walked right into this one, and can't believe I let myself get drawn into it, never mind, over and done now

cheers
Don't forget that the headless duck is a vendor not a trader:whistling

Because it's impossible to trade of a 10min chart only, that's why. Spread alone would take you out and if it was really possible, there would be 10s of thousands of traders doing it and that would then drown out the strategy.

Impossible, you will never see a trader making gains of a 10min chart. I dare anyone including Dino to prove me wrong.

I agree, i prefer a 5 min chart!
At least one easy trade yesterday between 6 & 7am & also today. Then pack up!

Hmmmmmm, DT's not come back to offer an explanation of why he was so wrong with his aspertions, guess we can take he lack of responce as an admission he was wrong.

Hmmmmmm, DT's not come back to offer an explanation of why he was so wrong with his aspertions, guess we can take he lack of responce as an admission he was wrong.
I actually have a life guys, but in between playing with my new girlfriend which was a recent model in newyork and spending the days swimming in the local river, I did have time to read a private Pm sent to me by a highly credible source stating that your claim of trading the spanish index at 150$ a point really turned out to be 1$

So who's laughing now?

You do have something to prove, that's why your still on here begging for acceptence. My advice to you is, get on with it and prove yourself. That's ultimatly what you want to do, so do it.
Post a few trades on here and show us how it's done.

I all ready gave you a few days, but instead you wasted it "telling us how good you are.

I think I have made my case.

I win, you lose :p

seriously you sound like the biggest loser..."playing with my new girlfriend which was a recent model in newyork"...what is wrong with you?

in response to your question tho...everyone else.

Once again, I will put my own hat in the ring and say d_t is one of the most credible guys here :)

I did have time to read a private Pm sent to me by a highly credible source stating that your claim of trading the spanish index at 150$ a point really turned out to be 1$

So who's laughing now?

:p

I am hysterically, hell my are sides are hurting, you have yourself a great source then, firstly, I dont trade the Spanish Index, you've being sold a dummy there. Secondly, I never have and certainly never would discuss with anybody as to the number of lots I use,nor would I post trading statements as some have done, thats a personal thing and of use only to me and nobody else.

I wonder how (if there was any truth) to the source, how they managed to get access to such sensitive information, without doubt, they certainly must have acted frauduantly to access my trading platform, fraudsters are usually accomplished liars, you have being duped..

Hell, there are so many idiots out, didn't you think of the implications of such a statement before you made yourself to be a fool again. Dohhhh

Anyhow, as you say better things to do with my life then argue the toss with you, you can go and play with your barby doll in the river, whilst I'll go and enjoy something meaningful in life away from work.

Last ever conversation with you, better thing to waste my time on

Last edited:
I all ready gave you a few days, but instead you wasted it "telling us how good you are.

Last point, came on this thread to add my view to the home/work balance, and simply added that you do not have to trade the higher t/f's, as somebody had mentioned to make a living, and I said I trade off the 10 min chart and opened myself up to your arrogance, and posted those trades to shut you after you said it was impossible, and rightly proved theres more than one way to skin a cat, you like higher t/f, I like lower t/f, wonder why I didn't feel the need the to berate you for trading the higher t/f, desceny I suppose.

Goodbye

My side are still hurting, hahahahahahahahha, $150, geezze, you gullible idiot.

Depth Trader just generally makes me laugh...
As if old man Dino would be jealous of a New York Model... Who she model for anyway? Weight Watchers magazine.

P.s. This isn't intended as an insult D_T - Its just genuinely funny

Didn't Depth Trade state in his original post;

"There's a 180k traders on this site, yet not one of them can make money using the same techniques or analysis."

So, by that reasoning how can the Headless Duck say Dino is telling porkies when Dino says he makes money from 10 min charts.... if that works for Dino and he's making a living fair play on Dino.....

If I open the Sun at page 3 and buy 'cos the thrupenny bits are pointing left and sell when they are pointing right (I would sit on my hands when its a front on pose) and if I make money from that system - who's to say my method is wrong or I'm lying....

Ps - thought Dino's original post was spot on about balance- shame DT had to side track us from the original purpose of this thread.........

Last edited:
I actually have a life guys, but in between playing with my new girlfriend which was a recent model in newyork and spending the days swimming in the local river
So who's laughing now?

Fetch the beer hinny....

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 953
playing with my new girlfriend which was a recent model in newyork

Here we are...she's the one on the left, although her mate Loretta in the middle's a hottie too!

Attachments

• Me%20&%20Shop%20Dummies.jpg
    Me%20&%20Shop%20Dummies.jpg
    245 KB · Views: 262
Status
Not open for further replies.