Best Thread The 3 Duck's Trading System

Greetings trend traders,

I see Gbp.Usd is losing a bit of weight in January ...

Is 1.44 the next level to be broken???

Andy
Captain Currency

20th Jan 2016

I wish I could shed the pounds as quickly as Cable ...

Those Bears gotta be looking to take a bite at 1.41 and move even lower.

Dare I ask, anybody short Gbp.Usd?

Andy
Captain Currency

Last edited:
1st Feb 2016

Easing your way into the first week of Feb might be the way to go (reduce the risk by half), just don't fancy leaping in with both feet this week ...

RBA and BoE in town and then NFP's this Friday coming - could be a temperamental week for Trend Traders!

Try and have a good week :)

Andy
Captain Currency

Hi CC - any thing else YOU look at before entering the trade? RSi, ADX, anything? If your 3 ducks lined up, what would make you not enter the trade? Thanks for the time you have spent in sharing the system - great, nicely put together e-book as well!

Will be following you system very closely next week - please, if possible, be very liberal with your details. I'm the slow kid at the back of the class :)

... If your 3 ducks lined up, what would make you not enter the trade?
Nerves, a dose of neurasthenia ....

I'm only pulling your leg Purple_Turtle, I suppose when trading a discretionary approach there's lots of things that could influence your decision not to take a trade set-up even though technically your Ducks have lined-up.

One reason not to take a trade set-up might be due to the fact that you're already in another position and you don't fancy exposing yourself even more percentage wise.

Another reason might be to do with the current market conditions not looking very alluring for a trend trader. You'll often notice how currencies drag their arses in the day(s) before NFP or a rate decision, basically going sideways.

Easy to ask but hard to answer question :smart:

Good trading for the rest of this week Purple_Turtle!

Andy
Captain Currency

Hi all,been about 3 years since I've posted,been checking in often though.Still trading this method and making good steady gains,great way of trading for some one as lazy as me!
how have you been finding it Purple Turtle?

Hi all,been about 3 years since I've posted,been checking in often though.Still trading this method and making good steady gains,great way of trading for some one as lazy as me!
how have you been finding it Purple Turtle?

How's she cutting Liney, I thought someone had kidnapped you ... nice to see you posting!

Good trading for the week ahead,

Andy
Captain Currency

8th March 2016

Greetings Duck Hunters,

Just wondering if the Euro can go higher against the Usd in the coming sessions before the ECB on Thur.

Seems like they are short a few Bulls, resistance levels on the Eur.Usd could hold pre-ECB (see chart below).

Any thoughts from wise traders?

Andy
Captain Currency

Attachments

• 8th march 2016.jpg
    8th march 2016.jpg
    174.1 KB · Views: 2,946
14th March 2016

Plenty of central bank meetings this week Duck Hunters.

At a quick glance this Monday morning, it looks like our First Duck (H4) is:

BULLISH
Eur.Usd
Gbp.Usd
Aud.Usd
Eur.Jpy

BEARISH
Usd.Cad
Eur.Gbp

Good trading for the week ahead Duck Hunters,

Andy
Captain Currency

Hey andy how's it going buddy ?

I still get the excellent training videos you are kind enough to circulate for,free

3D is an Excellent system from one of the few trustworthy and good guys out there in the trading cosmos

Cheers
N

22nd March 2016

Greeting Duck Hunters,

Just a thought, if Gbp.Usd bulls can't catch a bounce up from where it is now, at the 60 period sma on the 4 hour chart, I'd be thinking bears will move in and drive price down to the 1.4050 area of support (highlighted in the attached chart below).

What to look for, keep the cross pair Eur.Gbp on your shortlist, its a decent enough pair to be looking to buy when all your Ducks line up in the same direction.

Andy
Captain Currency

Attachments

• gbp.jpg
    gbp.jpg
    168 KB · Views: 1,416
  • eur.gbp.jpg
    eur.gbp.jpg
    153 KB · Views: 1,901
4th April 2016

Howdy Traders,

Just having a quick gander at the charts this morning and I'm thinking the Aussie Dollar is looking a bit nervous.

With a rate decision looming, if the Aud.Usd pair can't catch a bounce up from the 0.7596 area of support, I'd reckon bears will jump in and send price down to the 0.7509 area of support (highlighted in the attached chart below).

The next few trading sessions should be interesting for traders who like to trade the Aussie Dollar!

Andy
Captain Currency

Attachments

• audusd.jpg
    audusd.jpg
    174.9 KB · Views: 361
Howdy Traders,

Just having a quick gander at the charts this morning and I'm thinking the Aussie Dollar is looking a bit nervous.

With a rate decision looming, if the Aud.Usd pair can't catch a bounce up from the 0.7596 area of support, I'd reckon bears will jump in and send price down to the 0.7509 area of support (highlighted in the attached chart below).

The next few trading sessions should be interesting for traders who like to trade the Aussie Dollar!

Andy
Captain Currency
[/QUOT

Hello Andy, Do you publish your trading results published on this site?

11th April 2016

That's a negative kwilo.

Greetings Traders, Usd.Cad has a look about it that it just wants to take another plunge at that 1.2854 low from March (highlighted).

Can't see the Bank of Canada doing anything with their interest rate this Wednesday coming. If you do get short this pair in the coming sessions I'd reckon peeling a bit of profit off at the low is a good move.

Andy
Captain Currency

Attachments

• u.c 11 april.jpg
    u.c 11 april.jpg
    161.5 KB · Views: 1,759
9th May 2016

Top of da mornin trend traders,

A quick butchers at the charts this Monday am, it looks like our First Duck (H4) is:

BULLISH
Usd.Cad
Eur.Gbp

BEARISH
Gbp.Usd
Aud.Usd
Eur.Jpy

Andy
Captain Currency

please let us know these facts on a daily basis.

Top of da mornin trend traders,

A quick butchers at the charts this Monday am, it looks like our First Duck (H4) is:

BULLISH
Usd.Cad
Eur.Gbp

BEARISH
Gbp.Usd
Aud.Usd
Eur.Jpy

Andy
Captain Currency