Best Thread The 3 Duck's Trading System

3 Ducks | 15th April '15

Greetings Duck Hunters,

Just having a quick eyeball at the 4 hour charts for some Euro pairs and it's looking like our First Duck (H4) would favor:

selling set-ups on:
Eur.Usd
Eur.Jpy
Eur.Gbp (see chart below)

Don't forget the ECB interest rate decision and press conference today - Wed the 15th.

Good trading to you all for the rest of this week,

Andy
Captain Currency

These are not trade recommendations. The 3 Ducks Trading System is best used as a set of guidelines with discretion in addition with your own market analysis and trading ideas. I do not accept liability for any loss or damage, including without limitation to any loss of profit which may arise directly or indirectly from use or reliance on such information.

Attachments

• eur.gbp 4hr chart.jpg
    eur.gbp 4hr chart.jpg
    158.5 KB · Views: 318
Greetings Duck Hunters,

Just having a quick eyeball at the 4 hour charts for some Euro pairs and it's looking like our First Duck (H4) would favor:

selling set-ups on:
Eur.Usd
Eur.Jpy

Don't forget the ECB interest rate decision and press conference today - Wed the 15th.

Andy
Captain Currency

These are not trade recommendations. The 3 Ducks Trading System is best used as a set of guidelines with discretion in addition with your own market analysis and trading ideas. I do not accept liability for any loss or damage, including without limitation to any loss of profit which may arise directly or indirectly from use or reliance on such information.

Thanks Captain.

Greetings Duck Hunters,

selling set-ups on:
Eur.Usd
Eur.Jpy

Andy
Captain Currency

Good selling setup for eur/jpy.:clap:

3 Ducks | 22nd April '15

Usd.Cad breaking lower once again? Go on, go on, go on ....

Might be worth pinning Usd.Cad onto your shortlist over the next couple of sessions Duck Hunters!

Our First Duck (H4) is clearly showing us the way and letting us know that hunting for selling set-ups on this pair might be the way. After the recent bounce up, I'd love to see bears come back in and start breaking this pair down lower once again (see chart below).

Bearish Target: 1.2000, now that would be very nice ...

Good trading to you all over the next few sessions,

Andy
Captain Currency

Attachments

• usd.cad 4hr chart t.jpg
    usd.cad 4hr chart t.jpg
    162.1 KB · Views: 284
3 Ducks | 29th April '15

... Might be worth pinning Usd.Cad onto your shortlist over the next couple of sessions Duck Hunters!

Looking good so far!!!!!!!

Sure was nice to piggy back on that down-trend over the last few sessions.

No doubt we'll have some merry trend traders counting their haul of pips - hope you managed to bag some profits.

Andy
Captain Currency

Attachments

• usd.cad 4hr chart t2w.jpg
    usd.cad 4hr chart t2w.jpg
    172 KB · Views: 203
Election Fever ...

Any ideas as to who'll be running the UK in the coming days?
election%20t2w.png

Up or Down .... gotta wonder how Gbp.Usd will play out over the next few sessions.

Andy
Captain Currency

Attachments

• gbp.usd 4hr chart.jpg
    gbp.usd 4hr chart.jpg
    138.2 KB · Views: 190
I just wanted to mention that I shorted the USD/CHF early this week using this method and made 165 pips .9325 - .9160.

This was actually my first Forex paper trade ever. I'll be looking to paper trade this method for a while.

The USDCHF may try to do another leg down, the current pullback seems losing steam and the prevaling bearish trend may continue.

I actually went long the AUD/USD and am currently up 140 pips.

2 for 2 with this system. Gonna keep looking for setups and paper trading this system.

The UDS/JPY just broke the 5 min. 60 SMA to go short

3 Ducks | 19th May '15

Greetings Duck Hunters,

Pound takes a tumble, more like it bleedin keeled over!

This week I had high hopes for Gbp.Usd bulls, I thought we'd be back above the 1.5800 area of resistance by midweek ....

Now that April’s inflation report is out I'm kinda scratching my head with the Gbp.Usd pair. I'd love to see bulls get a foot back in over the coming sessions and push price back up towards 1.5800.

Going back up? I'll be keeping an eye out for all 3 Ducks lining up for buying opportunities in the coming sessions on the Gbp.Usd pair.

Andy
Captain Currency

Attachments

• gbp.usd 4hr chart.jpg
    gbp.usd 4hr chart.jpg
    174.1 KB · Views: 235
Greetings Duck Hunters,

Pound takes a tumble, more like it bleedin keeled over!

This week I had high hopes for Gbp.Usd bulls, I thought we'd be back above the 1.5800 area of resistance by midweek ....

Now that April’s inflation report is out I'm kinda scratching my head with the Gbp.Usd pair. I'd love to see bulls get a foot back in over the coming sessions and push price back up towards 1.5800.

Going back up? I'll be keeping an eye out for all 3 Ducks lining up for buying opportunities in the coming sessions on the Gbp.Usd pair.

Andy
Captain Currency

I will keep eyes on this pair too.

3 Ducks | 26th May '15

Gotta have that Usd.Jpy on your Bullish watch list Duck Hunters.

Bulls are licking their lips in anticipation, they'll want to push price even higher in the coming sessions and target the 2007 high of 124.12. No doubt us 3 Duck Trend Traders will be looking to bag a few pips on the way up!

Usd.Jpy%20Monthly%20Chart.jpg

Technically: our First Duck (trend), H4 trend is bullish and our Ducks would only favour the buying set-ups. Current price is about 122.51 and this pair has an average daily pip variation figure of about 72 pips based on the last 4 weeks of data.

Usd.Jpy%204hr%20chart.jpg

Fundamentally: on Tues night / Wed morning GMT we'll get the Bank of Japan policy meeting minutes. Signs that further easing is on the way won't be too good for the Yen and Usd.Jpy could go north.

Hope you manage to bag a winner (or two) if you decide to trade this pair in the coming sessions,

Andy
Captain Currency

3 Ducks | 3rd June '15

t2w%20may%203.jpg

Greetings Duck Hunters,

Worse than the Alton Towers roller-coaster, grab the motion sickness tablets, Cable is turning my stomach with these recent sharp up and down movements ...

Loose Lips Sink Ships ... No doubt these rapid price moves are more to do with the fundamentals rather than the technical. Shooting price up north to the 1.5360ish area on Tue, Fed member Brainard spelled out US economic data wouldn't justify a rate hike this month. I just can't wait to see what happens price on Gbp.Usd this Thur when the Bank of England are in town with their decision & statement. Then to finish the cruelty off, we'll get the NFP numbers on Fri!

Should you be trading Gbp.Usd in the sessions? Only if you're a glutton for punishment ...

Stay safe over the next few sessions,

Andy
Captain Currency

3 Ducks | 19th June '15

A smashing week for the Bulls on the Gbp.Usd pair.

I wouldn't be surprised if they went even higher, up towards the psychological resistance level of 1.60 I'd be thinking.

4hr
Easily spotted that we're trading above the sma on the 4 hour chart and our First Duck (H4) would favour the buying set-ups. This pair has an average daily pip variation figure of just under 146 pips based on the last 4 weeks of data.

g.u%2019%20June%202015.jpg

Do let us know if you managed to bag a winner or two on this pair.

Andy
Captain Currency

hi cap / all

hope you are well .

heres my strengthmeter showing caps big duck.......the 4hr 60ma

all currencies are shown and the index/key is at top right of the indicator

from early june - can you see how a very very strong blue Euro has now been replaced by the red GBP.........its an unstoppable buy eh ?

NZD is the only sell against a weakening (green) USD at moment

that's it ......trade what you see by using this guide then dropping to caps lower 2 ducks to trade the moves

N

Attachments

• 4hour duck on 60ma.JPG
    4hour duck on 60ma.JPG
    88 KB · Views: 165
  • buy eu early june.JPG
    buy eu early june.JPG
    91.7 KB · Views: 165
  • buy gu.JPG
    buy gu.JPG
    91.4 KB · Views: 205
Last edited:
heres that big 4hr 60ma duck back over last few months .........I am focusing on USD pairs here ..hence the Bold GREEN USD

look at the fantastic opportunities and signal that Caps big duck gave

from mid april to mid may the usd was WEAK (below the zero line).........the Red GBP , Blue Euro and grey CHF ........HAMMERED the usd ..............all strong buys and some excellent pippage (y)

then all change for mid may - early june ...........usd was strong strong strong (above the zero line) .............virtually everything was a sell at some point against the bull greenback...including a stunning sell on the GBP (as it reversed its april strength)

then into latest phase of USD weakness - as already mentioned

is this useful ?...........is this giving insight ?............yes..........and it shows how powerful caps system is (y)

N

Attachments

• BIG DUCK VIEW.JPG
    BIG DUCK VIEW.JPG
    181.7 KB · Views: 229