Best Thread The 3 Duck's Trading System

Hello Traders,

THE EARLY BIRD CATCHES THE WORM!

A nice easy trade set-up on the Ducks earlier this am on Gbp/Usd, I bought at 2.0235 when prices crossed the last high and the sma on the 5 min chart - All 3 Ducks Lined UP! my stop-loss was placed 30 pips away from the entry, it would have been too expensive to place the stop-loss under the last low (about 40 pips) so I used a fixed stop-loss instead. I took profit just before the past daily high. A 30 risk for a 60 pip reward and a fairly painless trade, a great way to spend your Friday morning!

Have a great weekend guys,

Hey Cap'n in your chart, what was the timeframe for your call? 30 min?

Thanks,

RealSavoy

I've just done the advance 1 to 1 course with the captain and it's absolutely brill! For what it cost compared to what I've spent on other systems, weekend courses, experts, robots, conferences, etc, etc, etc. It will explain quickly why some of you went wrong in your trades here - most of them I can see right from the start they are not good trades straight away :) ..... I'm paper trading at the moment, it's great, very clear cut, easy if you follow the rules properly, and profitable! :)

Self employed professional, unemployed trader. :)

Yep - Andy is one of the Few out there who delivers (y)

N

Yes i have also done the advanced course with him. Its a easy to use system but what im finding is that i am only getting about 1 trade a week but im setting trades everyday??

Hello Duck Hunters,

Here Is My Current View On Some Currency Pairs Using The 3 Ducks Trading System.
(June 22nd 2011)

Eur.Usd – A move below 1.4314 would get me bearish and looking for selling opportunities when my 3 ducks line up ;)

Gbp.Usd – I would be looking for selling opportunities when my 3 ducks line up :)

Eur.Gbp – A break and hold above 0.8884 would get me bullish. A move back below 0.8820 would bearish and looking for selling opportunities when my 3 ducks line up :confused:

Usd.Chf – A break and hold below 0.8400 could see bears back in control and I would be looking for selling opportunities when my 3 ducks line up :rolleyes:

Aud.Usd – Still a bit 50/50 at the moment, 1.0568 needs to be broken to get a bit of downwards momentum going IMO :|

Usd.Cad – Another 50/50 currency pair and I’m on the sidelines with this pair for the moment :(

Usd.Jpy – Yet again another 50/50 currency pair and I’m on the sidelines with this pair for the moment :cry:

Eur.Jpy – I would prefer to be looking for selling opportunities. A break and hold below 114.78 would get me bearish and looking for selling opportunities when my 3 ducks line up :)

Hope that helps you, Keep it Simple, Keep it Logical, Keep Control, Keep Focus!

Best wishes with your trading,
Andy

These are not trade recommendations. The 3 Duck’s Trading System is best used as a set of guidelines with discretion in addition with your own market analysis and trading ideas.

Captain Currency’s view of market for June 29th 2011

Hello Duck Hunters,

Here Is My Current View On Some Currency Pairs Using The 3 Ducks Trading System.

Eur.Usd – A break and hold above 1.4444 would get me bullish. A move back below 1.4235 would get me bearish and looking for the selling opportunities when my 3 ducks line up. :)

Gbp.Usd – It needs to get into the 1.5950 area and I would be looking for selling opportunities when my 3 ducks line up :sneaky:

Eur.Gbp – Eur is currently stronger than Gbp and I would be looking for buying opportunities when my 3 ducks line up :D

Usd.Chf – I would be looking for selling opportunities when my 3 ducks line up. Trading Idea; a pending order “set & forget” could be set up to sell below 0.8295 with a 50 pip stop-loss and a profit target at 0.8210 :D

Aud.Usd – A break and hold above 1.0600 would get me bullish and looking for buying opportunities when my 3 ducks line up ;)

Usd.Cad – A break and hold below 0.9770 would get me bearish and looking for selling opportunities when my 3 ducks line up ;)

Usd.Jpy – I would be looking for buying opportunities when my 3 ducks line up :)

Eur.Jpy – A wait and see approach with this pair as it’s stuck in a bit of a range, 117.90 been the top of the range and 113.50 been the bottom of the range :innocent:

Andy

These are not trade recommendations. The 3 Duck’s Trading System is best used as a set of guidelines with discretion in addition with your own market analysis and trading ideas.

Re: Captain Currency’s view of market for June 29th 2011

just got the ebook the other day + made my first trade... short on EURUSD when it came back up and touched the ma on the 5 min... currently 47 pips in profit. nice!

Captain Currency says

Everybody wants guaranteed success in their trading, I'le do my best to help!

Here Is My Current View For Today, July 13th 2011 at approx 8:30am Dublin Time On Some Currency Pairs Using The 3 Ducks Trading System.

Eur.Usd – Big sell off over the last few days and I would be looking for the selling opportunities when my 3 ducks line up :)

Gbp.Usd – If it gets below the 1.5900 area I would be looking for selling opportunities when my 3 ducks line up :cool:

Eur.Gbp – Gbp is currently stronger than Euro and I would be looking for selling opportunities when my 3 ducks line up :D

Usd.Chf – A bit choppy recently on the swing time frames. Looks like the bottom of the range is at 0.8275 and the top of the range is at 0.8550. Any price movement between these two levels is just 50/50 range movement IMO. A break and hold below 0.8275 would get me bearish again on this pair and looking for the selling opportunities when my 3 ducks line up :innocent:

Aud.Usd – A break and hold above the 1.0700 area would get me bullish and looking for buying opportunities when my 3 ducks line up ;)

Usd.Cad – I would be looking for the selling opportunities when my 3 ducks line up :)

Usd.Jpy – I would be looking for the selling opportunities when my 3 ducks line up :)

Eur.Jpy – I would be looking for the selling opportunities when my 3 ducks line up :)

Andy.

Captain Currency's view of market for July 20th 2011 at approx 8:00am Dublin Time

Hello Duck Hunters,

I Hope This Helps You. Here Is My Current View On Some Currency Pairs Using The 3 Ducks Trading System.

Eur.Usd – I would be looking for selling opportunities when my 3 ducks line up. A break and hold above 1.4285 would get me neutral :rolleyes:

Gbp.Usd – Fairly flat and not a pair I have been trading over the last +5 days. A break and hold above 1.6190 would get me bullish and looking for buying opportunities when my 3 ducks line up. A break and hold below 1.6100 would get me bearish and looking for selling opportunities when my 3 ducks line up :sleep:

Eur.Gbp – Gbp is currently stronger than Euro and I would be looking for selling opportunities when my 3 ducks line up. The bears need a move back below 0.8755 and this could be a decent place to look for selling opportunities :clap:

Usd.Chf – I would prefer to be a seller. If it gets back below the 0.8163 area I would be looking for selling opportunities when my 3 ducks line up :)

Aud.Usd – A bit choppy recently on the swing time frames. Looks like the bottom of the range is at 1.0522 and the top of the range is at 1.0790. A break and hold above 1.0790 would get me bullish again on this pair and looking for the buying opportunities when my 3 ducks line up :cool:

Usd.Cad – I would be looking for the selling opportunities when my 3 ducks line up :)

Usd.Jpy – I would be looking for the selling opportunities when my 3 ducks line up :)

Eur.Jpy – I would be looking for the selling opportunities when my 3 ducks line up :)

Andy

Hello Captain!

I just got your 3 ducks system to try :)

Why are you looking for selling opportunities if the 3 time frames are now aligned above the 60sma? Can't I take a buy trade? Is it because the fundamentals?

Regards,
JayN

Hey Mr.Captain, there is an interesting question for you, but for the other members too!!

I guys, I'm reading ebook of that system.. interesting.
I got to understand an info, because we talk about resistance and support.. clear.. I say you that I use a "price action system" and in that system I have to recognize pin bars using Fibonacci levels too..

The question is :"Do you think it could be profitable use "3 Duks system" with Fibo levels and Pin Bars recognition? Or do you think it's too much crowded? Cause 3 duks it's not difficult to understand (it's a smart system) using H4 H1 M5, and its Entry level is precious, and the "Set & forget" method make me smile in a really positive way!

Hi all im a new member trying this system. i am fairly new to trading and my question may seem a bit silly but nonetheless i'l ask>

My question is on what time frame should my H4 H1 and M5 charts be ie on a monthly, weekly or daily chart. All advice would be greatly appreciated

Hi all im a new member trying this system. i am fairly new to trading and my question may seem a bit silly but nonetheless i'l ask>

My question is on what time frame should my H4 H1 and M5 charts be ie on a monthly, weekly or daily chart. All advice would be greatly appreciated

Hi, H4, H1 and M5 are freestanding seperate charts. You do not apply them onto another chart timeframe. If you get the free e-book from Andy it should be clear.

Captain Currency says

I Hope This Helps You.

Here Is My Current View For Today, July 27th 2011 at approx 8:30am Dublin Time On Some Currency Pairs Using The 3 Ducks Trading System.

Eur.Usd – We broke above the 1.4285 area I spoke about last week and I would now be looking for buying opportunities when my 3 ducks line up :D

Gbp.Usd – We broke above the 1.6190 area I spoke about last week and I would now be looking for buying opportunities when my 3 ducks line up :p

Eur.Gbp – Both the Eur and Gbp are currently strong, probably equally strong so there is no real movement from bulls or bears on the Eur.Gbp pair. I would not be interested in trading this pair at the moment :whistling

Usd.Chf – We broke below the 0.8163 area I spoke about last week and I would now be looking for selling opportunities when my 3 ducks line up :cheesy:

Aud.Usd – Last week I said “A break and hold above 1.0790 would get me bullish again on this pair and looking for the buying opportunities when my 3 ducks line up.” We are currently up at 1.1075 and It’s been all one way movement in the last week, UP! I would still be looking for buying opportunities when my 3 ducks line up :clap:

Usd.Cad – Same as last week; I would be looking for the selling opportunities when my 3ducks line up :)

Usd.Jpy – Same as last week; I would be looking for the selling opportunities when my 3 ducks line up :)

Eur.Jpy – I’m a bit neutral on this pair at the moment. A break and hold above the 113.56 area would get me bullish and looking for the buying opportunities when my 3 ducks line up. A break and hold below the 111.42 area would get me bearish and looking for selling opportunities when my 3 ducks line up :rolleyes:

Andy

Questions

Why are you looking for selling opportunities if the 3 time frames are now aligned above the 60sma? Can't I take a buy trade? Is it because the fundamentals?
Regards,
JayN
Trade discretion, preference. What currency pair? :rolleyes:

The question is :"Do you think it could be profitable use "3 Duks system" with Fibo levels and Pin Bars recognition? Or do you think it's too much crowded?
I don't, price is KING! :D

Hi Captain Currency do tell me The Advanced 3 Ducks strategy system
Maybe you mean The Advanced 3 Ducks 1 on 1 Training Course, details can be found on The Captain Currency blog :)