Best Thread The 3 Duck's Trading System

Captain,

I'd just like to say how good your implementation of a trend following system is. I've been a trend follower for years and logically arrived at a system which although similar in principle to yours, was not as well-implemented.

Your system is a brilliant application of Occam's Razor to a good trading system - I don't think you could have made it simpler or better. In my mind, if people can't make money from your system then it's not the system that needs looking at!

So thanks very much - you are a top example of someone handing out knowledge and expertise for free. I salute you Cap'n

Exited the trade about an hour ago.

Bloody great method for entering with the trend, thanks Captian Currency! (y)

(Sounds like some 50s American movie of a crime fighting Currency super hero.) :p

Captain,

I'd just like to say how good your implementation of a trend following system is. I've been a trend follower for years and logically arrived at a system which although similar in principle to yours, was not as well-implemented.

Your system is a brilliant application of Occam's Razor to a good trading system - I don't think you could have made it simpler or better. In my mind, if people can't make money from your system then it's not the system that needs looking at!

So thanks very much - you are a top example of someone handing out knowledge and expertise for free. I salute you Cap'n

Thank you for sharing your thoughts Captain Currency and a Happy New Year 2010

Cheers & Best Wishes Guys :cheers:

:clap: Anybody trade Gbp.Jpy today using The 3 Ducks? :clap:

Andy.

PS: The 3 Duck's Trading System ebook is available from The Captain Currency blog.

The Aussie Dollar is one of my favorite currency pairs to trade with the 3 ducks when it is doing this ...... TRENDING

Attachments

• a.u7.1.10.jpg
    a.u7.1.10.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 143
How`s my scan then?
I am thinking of shorting GBP vs USD or GBP vs JPY , when it breaks the line to the downside

Good Idea?

Attachments

• gbp.gif
    gbp.gif
    13.9 KB · Views: 128
  • gbpjpy.gif
    gbpjpy.gif
    12.4 KB · Views: 123
Its anyone attempting to trade this or just only me mad ?
Its like a sand from the sack on a track on a bumpy road

Attachments

• gbp.gif
    gbp.gif
    12.8 KB · Views: 132
Its anyone attempting to trade this or just only me mad ?
Its like a sand from the sack on a track on a bumpy road

Gbp.Usd was a bit sketchy yesterday (and today probably) but I fancied selling it a some point due to price been below the 240 min sma.
Eur.Usd is sidways and the Eur seems to have the upper hand against the pound on Eur.Gbp, so you gotta sell the weak one or buy the strong one :(

Who said trading was easy ....?

Attachments

• g.u 8.1.10.jpg
    g.u 8.1.10.jpg
    202 KB · Views: 152
For anyone who is not already aware, Ashraf Laidi talks a lot about the relative strengths/weaknesses of e.g. EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY, etc, on his website.

An interesting mix of technicals and fundamentals (testicles? :LOL: ).
(It's definitely not balls though; lots of good stuff).

His book is pretty interesting also; not a trading book per se - intermarket analysis.