Best Thread The 3 Duck's Trading System

CAD and CHF but I quit before the worst. Poor start to the week. Relieved I didn't misread the plots.

Yeah, I though Cable was pulling back to support before setting off again as it often does, but then it fell through and i got out. When cable reversed I didn't wait for the other trades to hit stops so luckily I managed to limit my hit to 43 pips accross the four pairs I was in, but as you say, a disappointing start to the week.

While I am sold on 3 Ducks for quality of results, I have also found a lot to my liking about another about one that produces more frequent and also successful signals.
I am choosing not to make detail known generally but anyone who is interested should leave a message and I will pass on a web address so you can DYOR.

While I am sold on 3 Ducks for quality of results, I have also found a lot to my liking about another about one that produces more frequent and also successful signals.
I am choosing not to make detail known generally but anyone who is interested should leave a message and I will pass on a web address so you can DYOR.

I'm sure Mr Duck will appreciate you posting this information on his thread :rolleyes:

I suggest people PM aspex for this info, this is Andy's 3 Ducks thread after all and I'm sure David had no intention for people to use the thread to contact him for the website.

I suggest people PM aspex for this info, this is Andy's 3 Ducks thread after all and I'm sure David had no intention for people to use the thread to contact him for the website.
Absolutely agree.
No intention to divert the excellent 3 Ducks concept which I totally believe in. In my experience though it gives signals at a lower frequency than some people would like. However when the signals come they are usually quite deep and therefore profitable.

Please do not use the thread for any request for information as I will not reply.

Usd.Cad

Greetings all,

USD.CAD
Current price is above the 240min sma (y) but below the 60min sma (n)
I would fancy buying this pair if/when all my ducks line up.

Profit Target would be 1.0820

Good Luck,

Andy.

This is not a trade recommendation. I do not accept liability for any loss or damage, including without limitation to, any loss of profit, which may arise directly or indirectly from use of or reliance on such information.

Attachments

• t2w u.cad.jpg
    t2w u.cad.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 144
Bit late to buy cable imo - I got in at 644 and took a nice profit. expect a retrace now.

Was that 1.6644?
Being a bit cheeky let me in at 1.6590
Bit naughty cos it is stretching the rules.
But it did suit my day time this side of the world.:)

Yep 1.6644 - you done well. I don't trade the Ducky system but watch the thread with interest. The Captain might lock you up for break the rules lol

went long usd/cad at 1.0560 last night,
not sure when enough is enough thou... still going up

Any thoughts on how do I succesfully scale in/out with this system? I mean 1/2, 1/3 at major S/R? :rolleyes:

A big thank you !

Hey Captain Currency !

I pm'd you already over the weekend re me trying the 3 duck 60ma and multiple TF principles on my own little indicator called the the FXcorrelator....

should be fun and i'm hoping it atracts more newbies to play with these free tools that we both offer...

the 3 ducks is a fantastic system and must have introduced thousands of Newbies to the principles of the MA and how powerful it can be when locked to a proven methodology

it cuts through so much Bull**** that a lot of newbies (sadly) pay for out there in the trading cosmos.........

best wishes to you and your many followers (y) and i'll let you know how its going..........

Neil
(NVP)

3 Ducks

Greeting All,

Eur.Usd a very nice 240min downtrend if I say so myself :p and The 3 ducks have been keeping you on the profitable side (selling) of this trend for the past few weeks. Hopefully you made some pips on it.

Andy

Attachments

• eur.usd.jpg
    eur.usd.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 176