Terrorist Attacks in London?

commanderco said:
In that case, I expect that you will be moving to France shortly!
Or Argentina
icon7.gif

I am going to leave off posting on this thread. However, I will make one more statement. In America we have a government "of the people" "by the people" and "for the people". If enough Americans think our government is guilty of the horrendous act we will demand an answer. Apparently MOST of us don't think our elected government did this to it's own people. There are a few Americans on the fringe that might accuse the government of such an act. By far the majority of Americans accept the reality that it was done by islamic radicals in OBL group. Of course, there are people in the world of other nations who would like to bash America and find in this tragedy a way to do so by pointing at a conspiracy. I think the majority of Americans believe the official story. It is America. It was our country. We will decide if it needs investigating and if our government needs replacing or not. While it is true that America has done some things I am not proud of I still have to say America has done alot of good things too. You all have a great day!

I haven't just made this up. I have edited it to remove PI references. I will not name the source though you can find if on the net with a little diligence.

"the Ruling Elite is planning a serious biological / germ warfare attack on a major US population center. I do not believe it will be New York City again. The "heartland" must be convinced that this is "our" war. As I am writing this, [PI removed] is raising the issue of how many deaths by biological warfare in the USA would cause us [the US] to use nuclear weapons against Moslem countries."

I didn't think starting a new thread would be appropriate and I'd just like to let this one stand. If this, God forbid, situation ever does occur, you may well want to reflect.

Government and big business interests are as readable as the market itself.

Whale Song said:
I haven't just made this up. I have edited it to remove PI references. I will not name the source though you can find if on the net with a little diligence.

"the Ruling Elite is planning a serious biological / germ warfare attack on a major US population center. I do not believe it will be New York City again. The "heartland" must be convinced that this is "our" war. As I am writing this, [PI removed] is raising the issue of how many deaths by biological warfare in the USA would cause us [the US] to use nuclear weapons against Moslem countries."

I didn't think starting a new thread would be appropriate and I'd just like to let this one stand. If this, God forbid, situation ever does occur, you may well want to reflect.

Government and big business interests are as readable as the market itself.
Pu leeze don't drag pt into this one. Maybe you could convince the whales of your ideas..concepts...conspiracy theories...etc

Whale Song said:
Most of the people who seem to have a problem with my posts seem to be fellow Americans.

Wake up.
Sorry but ain't you flying the wrong flag to the left there under your name?

pttrader said:
It was our country. We will decide !

Does this mean " we will attack who we decide to attack"
Does this mean " we will bomb who we decide to bomb"

PT, we are all a part of living history, and so why dont you just allow the drama to unfold in front of you.
Since we have chatted on this thread, you have made some highly emotional calls; none of which have effected the unrolling of the red carpet of reality in anyway what so ever.

On the other hand your VP popped up from his bunker under casa blanca, mumbled a few words about the oppostion and now our memories are all refreshed by the fact that he was a five times deferee fom the Vietnam war draft ... foolish foolish boy.
If he had but asked me, I would have advised me to keep his head down & his powder dry,
but there you go.
If you skipped war 101, then you are going to get caught out in your post grad work.

Oops, forgot to mention.

Another wonderful day in BA. 30º+, cloudless sky , lunch on the terrace, washed down with a lovely light Sauvignon Blanc from Mendoza. The girls in the street are looking pretty all in summer dress and the Merc has been kind to me again this week.
And so what am I thinking right now..... well it goes something like this.
" Make the most of the good times, nothing lasts forever"

commanderco said:
Oops, forgot to mention.

Another wonderful day in BA. 30º+, cloudless sky , lunch on the terrace, washed down with a lovely light Sauvignon Blanc from Mendoza. The girls in the street are looking pretty all in summer dress and the Merc has been kind to me again this week.
And so what am I thinking right now..... well it goes something like this.
" Make the most of the good times, nothing lasts forever"
How old are you commanderco?

Health sector spending has been put on a
backburner as the govt. is putting it all towards the build-up of
health care for a biological attack. The US has reportedly bought 4
tons of Anthrax and they have reconstructed the spanish influenza
virus that killed 20-50 million in the 1920's. Why are they doing all
this????