tencorp vs trader_dante - discussion

unfortunately, you have no idea what you're talking about.

do you want to join the challenge too?

thought not.

why? i wonder. perhaps because it's a "waste of time", you've got "nothing to prove"...yeah, yeah. all convenient excuses for the simple fact that you couldn't make a return anywhere near as good as my system. i reckon you've been burnt a few times in the past by vendors so you think you're suddenly the expert on systems trading.

you're the one that is seeing things black and white mate. you lot make me laugh.

What GJ said shows he knows exactly what he is talking about. Your response and your ridiculous USDCAD trade show that you do not.

thought not.

why? i wonder. perhaps because it's a "waste of time", you've got "nothing to prove"...yeah, yeah. all convenient excuses for the simple fact that you couldn't make a return anywhere near as good as my system. i reckon you've been burnt a few times in the past by vendors so you think you're suddenly the expert on systems trading.

you're the one that is seeing things black and white mate. you lot make me laugh.

Think it's time to put up or shut up. This started out as a very interesting thread, but now it's just a load of dick-waving. Put a trade on - or even a few. Or failing that, give us an indication of wht your system can do - trades taken to date this year would do. I know some will say you could make the figures up, but what would be your incentive? If your system works, which I'm sure it does, maybe then people can learn something of your approach.

Everyone..... there is only 1 thing to say..........>>

Tencorp No. of trades 0
Tencorp profit = 0

Dante No. of trades 2
Dante profit = 400 quid right?

Game Over. DANTE IS THE WINNER.

Let's stop the thread and wasting everyones time.
Best of luck to everyone.

Reactions: BSD
argh lets cut the crap... I want to see how this pans out, this might not be the most popular thing to say but I think Tencorp is talking a lot of sense (in a looking-down-on-you kind of way though).

Wow

Sorry mate, your professional attitude(or lack of it) has shocked me.

It's fortunate for you that you haven't identified your website or/and yourself as I personally have lost all credibility in you and your system.

I feel that there is only one clear winner here and sorry to say tencorp..it aint you bud.

thought not.

Quote in response to GammaJamma

Think it's time to put up or shut up. This started out as a very interesting thread, but now it's just a load of dick-waving. Put a trade on - or even a few. Or failing that, give us an indication of wht your system can do - trades taken to date this year would do. I know some will say you could make the figures up, but what would be your incentive? If your system works, which I'm sure it does, maybe then people can learn something of your approach.

thetick, thank you for your interest but judging by the response i've had so far i probably will refrain from posting up anything about my system right now. i'll let the live trades speak for themselves.

nice post.

unfortunately all its proved is that you cant count.

tencorp number of trades = 1

Everyone..... there is only 1 thing to say..........>>

Tencorp No. of trades 0
Tencorp profit = 0

Dante No. of trades 2
Dante profit = 400 quid right?

Game Over. DANTE IS THE WINNER.

Let's stop the thread and wasting everyones time.
Best of luck to everyone.

Sorry mate, your professional attitude(or lack of it) has shocked me.

It's fortunate for you that you haven't identified your website or/and yourself as I personally have lost all credibility in you and your system.

I feel that there is only one clear winner here and sorry to say tencorp..it aint you bud.

sorry if i've shocked you. gammajammer can come out and say all systems are a pile of sh*t and i can't make a come back?

thetick, thank you for your interest but judging by the response i've had so far i probably will refrain from posting up anything about my system right now. i'll let the live trades speak for themselves.

One might say that if one didn't have a system at all.

It seems that TD is on a short timeframe and TC is on a much longer timeframe. Which makes comparing these apples and oranges quite interesting. But the strangest thing to me as a discretionary trader who used to trade systems is that TC displays neither the attitudes of a system trader nor any evidence of a system.

I'd be interested to see one of the system traders step in and get a few answers on that front. For all we know, Tencorp is a fraud. :rambo:

It's how you make the come back that makes the difference, or, just ignore others and get on and do what you do best, trade a system/trade a system..

sorry if i've shocked you. gammajammer can come out and say all systems are a pile of sh*t and i can't make a come back?

Right, time for a little story, that will hopefully put an end to this and keep Tencorp (and his six hundred tick stops) quiet. Dante is so passionate about trading he lives and breathes it and tries to make me do the same. Since he's started trading the Euro at work its all he talks about. So... this morning, at 3am there i am fast asleep when the phone begins to ring, I see its Dante ringing ( wondering what hes got himself into now) I answer; but before I have a chance to say' what do you want' he jumps in with 'mate you watching the Euro?' 'No' I say 'i'm sleeping.' Right well there is a beautiful pinbar on the daily Euro, I want sell it now... oh ill have to do so first thing.'

Well I get into the office at the normal time and check my charts (bringing up a daily Euro chart) it is a good pin bar, good spot! Anyway as im just about to tuck in to my coco pops Dante bursts through the door, throws his toast on the desk turns on his screen, glances at his charts and and then out of no where sells 5. There I am astounded, a spoonful of coco pops in my hand, 'right im going to eat my toast in the kitchen, that my man is going to sink like a ship.' And, well...it did!!

Just wanted to tell you that, sorry for the long winded story...hope you found it slightly amusing!

Keep your phone on tonight Pelz.

I've got a feeling that Cable is going to MOVE.

And I know you won't want to miss it.

It seems that TD is on a short timeframe and TC is on a much longer timeframe. Which makes comparing these apples and oranges quite interesting.

A bit like arguing the merits of a 100 metres sprinter and a marathon runner perhaps ?

dd

if your gona system trade.........(like to see this baby back tested)

All You Need To Trade Is A Cup Of Tea And A Biscuit

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By popular demand and because it's a Lunar Eclipse tonight here is the most successful trading system of ALL time - EVER

AND IT'S FREE (I accept all major credit cards and PayPal BTW)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rols
Here is a strategy ....

Seems to work quite well on FX but careful not to get your fingers burnt.

1. Just before the open make a nice cup of tea - I find PG Tips as good as any.
2. Take a fresh packet of Rich Tea biscuits and remove one and keep at the ready.
3. Wait for the first minute candle to form then dunk the biscuit in the tea about halfway and hold in the hot liquid for approx 5 seconds.
4. Gently lift the biscuit from the tea and hold above the cup.
5. This is the important bit: If the dunked half falls back into the cup then SHORT at market, if it remains intact then go LONG. Try and time step no. 5 to coincide with the third candle.
6. Now make another fresh cup off tea, sit back and watch and exit on the completion of the 8 minute candle.
7. If successful then repeat steps 3 - 5 again as many times as you like or until you run out of biscuits.

If not successful try using chocolate digestives....

The above strategy is intended for educational purposes only and trading futures with scalding hot liquids can result in a nasty accident.

class story pelzar, and lo and behold it did sink like a ship!! looks like an interesting contest allright, i think tencorp has spoken a lot of sense (particularly thagt newbies have a tendency to trade small with tight stops, and suffer death by a thousand cuts) but have never felt theres a trading holy grail, so am eager to see if t_d can hold his lead.