Italia B 2.13

Etalia

Ok, so i saw the thread relating to Serie A by the joker, and i have some B ideas to recommend

First of all, I love when the linesetters get all giddy about a draw, and/or just are confused, as we see +170 on Torino +170 on the Draw and +170 on Albinoleffe, who can score 2 goals vs anyone, anywhere, And Torino on the road IMO has no right to demand respect, i dont care how defensive minded they can play, and sure it may be 1 - 1 which isnt rare with lines like this on all three plays in the 3 way scenario, so really, i cant let a home team that can score as easily and often as Albinoleffe can go by at that price

Albinoleffe / Torino
Albinoleffe 3 Way +170
Bet: $100 to Take $270

So I also see Value in Ascoli at home at +105, which can seem like theyre giving it away and might even to some say "Somethings up, its too cheap".

Arguable for sure, but i still just can find Vicenza going here and making enough of a statement to have a lead at ANY POINT of this match, Ascoli plays some of the best defense around, especially in the NOW, 7 straight matches holding opponents to 1 goal, so they may not be in the top of any defensive stats on the overall season, but as usual, ITS ABOUT TODAY, not last month and the entire body of work the season is, and i hope to keep catching them while they are in strong form to hold other teams to as little as possible, and Vicenza on the road? Um, NO!!

Ascoli / Vicenza
Ascoli 3 Way +105
Bet: $100 to Take $205

Ok, somewhat of a tough call, but the line i like, and the possiblities i like even more

Cesena and Crotone are matching up and Cesena at home? Gives you NADA, NOTHING Nyet! Name it, as long as it resembles NO GOALS? Cesena gives it to you lol

Man, going there and scoring just doesnt happen, Unless ofcourse Crotone Rolls into town, and theyre inability to do Anything remotely similar, if you can score? Hosting this team? Is a Party waiting to happen and 3 - 1 will be what we stare at tomorrow when the scoreboard is done updating Serie B for the day!

Cesena / Crotone
Cesena 3 Way -125
Bet: $250 to Take $450

Cesena / Crotone
Total Goals Over 2.5 @ +105
Bet: $105 to Take $205

Now, i want to have Lecce Somehow, Mantova is going to be very light tomorrow, and i think Lecce is -140 or more for a reason, and i may have to toss it in with a play on Roma at home Vs Palermo, which im surprised the Joker chose an Under as an option there, 3 - 3 last time they met, Palermo has scored 7 goals in the last 3 matches, 2 in the last 45 mins of the Parma game which was 0 - 0 HT, i just dont think we can stop them, and they will be able to stop us either, Totti certainly wont NOT PLAY TODAY to be available for Europa IMO, **** Europa if your Roma right now, too much at stake to let a third teir league effect us if you ask me, Allready have Coppa Finale lined up, Champions League in sight for next year, AC Now ahead and a couple of teams right on our ass, but its not the time quite yet that people say OUR POSITION MATTERS RIGHT NOW, still a good chunk of matches left to go for everyone, i dont think Roma is even thinking Lets try to Catch Inter or do anything more than just keep the game by game scenario thats been working, so well, Roma being one of, if not the hottest team the last long while, finding points and moving on and up in everyting, so it is what it is, I like it, Roma can win this game easily and defend Home Pitch, and i think i will combo Roma and Lecce, both at -140 and to have it be valuable to see both happen

Lecce 3 Way 1.65
Roma 3 Way 1.65
Combo/Double
Bet: $50 to Take $136

So, i hope to get back on track and suggest some quality stuff, combos i dont love, but 1.65 alone isnt valuable and Lecce and Roma should make it through somehow, so id rather try to get value from it

Have a good Italian Weekend!! If i have more Serie A over the weekend Sunday, ill get it posted, but I hope i wake up to a decent start to Saturday with some Futbol!

Now i have to start Ncaa, only 546 million games, and i just did all my lines and totals, so theres alot to look into, and hopefully alot of decent options to find funds

Ciao!!