TBN / PATe - my experience/Your FREE opportunity

Oh yes. You can head on over to MMR and read the thread there (have to register first).

I'll try and post on here from time to time. :)

Last edited:
I use a 1 min for entries and 5 min for a big picture view of the trading session.
My daily target is just 40 pips as I work during the day until mid-afternoon so usually miss the big moves.

I use a 1 min for entries and 5 min for a big picture view of the trading session.
My daily target is just 40 pips as I work during the day until mid-afternoon so usually miss the big moves.

Does the 1 min chart through up a lot of false signals ?

For me personally I have come to the conclusion that a 1hour chart is by far a bettor chart to trade off there might be fewer trades but you can still catch very large moves with less losers.

The only thing patience is the name of the game.

I don't think there are false signals like with candlestick patterns as this is pure price action that we're reacting to so there's really just misinterpreting and/or not reacting to it (due to being away from the chart or not acknowledging what we're seeing.)

Large moves are great to catch but even 40 pips can turn into any amount of money you wish, with compounding.

The 1hour chart is good for those with not much time. I'll try it at some point. As for losing trades-- they become almost non-existent when you...

Understand the big picture
React to what's happening on the chart (not what we think is happening or want to happen)
Don't overtrade
Know that you're not invincible
Don't force your way in due to lack of patience or chase after the market.

I see that Julie Hatch's website is NO longer available...em maybe porkpies posts (which EXPOSED the truth) have prevented gullible suckers been sucked in to her BS!

You really are quite sad, tagpole. How can teaching people how to read price action be BS?

How much of your trading account did you lose last week?
How many accounts have you blown this year?
Frustrated?
Why not try looking at the BS list in your head, selecting the one named PATe and think "hmmm, maybe it's not BS...".

Oh, and Julie's website IS available. :)

You really are quite sad, tagpole. How can teaching people how to read price action be BS?

How much of your trading account did you lose last week?
How many accounts have you blown this year?
Frustrated?
Why not try looking at the BS list in your head, selecting the one named PATe and think "hmmm, maybe it's not BS...".

Oh, and Julie's website IS available. :)

Hi Lantyrn, I'm pleased to read that Julie's method is working for you, please pass her my best regards.

Oh and haters are best left ignored, one man's meat is another man's poison ;)

Hi Julie Hatch AKA Lantyrn & KCTiger, NO I won't be shelling out any moola to Julie's BS scheme...:p

I'm with 'porkpie' ...on this, folks just go back and read porkpie's posts, and y'all suss out the above BOZOS!:LOL: