T2W Upgrade Feedback Thread - Please post comments here

I have noticed some of the picture attachments have been messed up on old threads. I have come across one picture of young women showing her assets when it should be a screenshot of cable chart.

Also how do you search for posts by member? used to be simple on the old site.

falp ckoc

falp ckoc

No member search that I can see, however if you search for a members username you will find all their posts but also every other post where their name was mentioned. Unless I'm missing a trick the old way was much more efficient, for me at least.

falp ckoc

yes, most of the useful site function buttons were obviously removed in the update. use a direct link to the members list Trade2Win Forums - Members List to search out the member, then browse their posts from there. alternatively use the advanced search link Trade2Win Forums - Search Forums

there was feedback made early, while the update was in progress, relating to the loss of site functionality. sadly, this was removed :cry:

yes, most of the useful site function buttons were obviously removed in the update. use a direct link to the members list Trade2Win Forums - Members List to search out the member, then browse their posts from there. alternatively use the advanced search link Trade2Win Forums - Search Forums

there was feedback made early, while the update was in progress, relating to the loss of site functionality. sadly, this was removed :cry:

You can, eventually, do a member search but its nowhere near as handy as before. The member list is also not alphabetical once you enter a particular letter. Not a big deal but seemingly a step backwards rather than forwards.

You can, eventually, do a member search but its nowhere near as handy as before. The member list is also not alphabetical once you enter a particular letter. Not a big deal but seemingly a step backwards rather than forwards.

i always dread site updates. there always seems to me to be a slight sweeping away of old previous useful additions, which have been added over time by way of admin additions and member suggestions. this time the biggest broom ever used i do believe.

Its a pity they couldnt have deleted posts from people who wanted them deleting. That would have been a positive step.

lol yes for you maybe that's true. but we're talking of site functions, not dodgy posts they may want removing.

anyway, nowt to do with me no more that, so i laff at those that want to delete... but can't :D

On a more serious note, can black swan still see my friend request or do I need to send him another one?

i always dread site updates. there always seems to me to be a slight sweeping away of old previous useful additions, which have been added over time by way of admin additions and member suggestions. this time the biggest broom ever used i do believe.

If only there was such a thing as beta testing :idea:

On a more serious note, can black swan still see my friend request or do I need to send him another one?

I hope its working because, I heard he could get you a £1000 bonus if you open an account with a particular spread betting company, but he's only offering to give it to people on his friends list

:devilish:

Better try again. I'll do it too. I suggest everyone else does as well as he was having some difficulty with it and wanted to see if his friend requests were working correctly.

i doubt anyone will want to do it. way too big a job as it's not just the posts, there will be quotes and the thread context to deal with.

I'm quite happy for the quotes to stay. I wouldnt want to disrupt the flow of threads.

It is a bit rich for T2W to claim that removing a few posts in a calm and controlled fashion would cause damage to the site. Just look how many posts / threads where completely lost in yesterdays upgrade !

Its money for old rope.