New T2W Website - What's New & Feedback Thread

Sharky

Staff member
Nov 4, 2000
www.trade2win.com
Thanks @2be! It's always tricky to get a site redesign right, but I've done enough in my time to know what generally and what doesn't. So by keeping things mostly familiar but vastly improving usability, it's a win-win for everyone.

The ability to just drag and drop images/files into the post box is a huge time saver, glad you like it!

Sharky

Staff member
Nov 4, 2000
www.trade2win.com
I've got the Articles live here: https://www.trade2win.com/articles, you'll see the new tab at the top of the page. There's still some work to be done to get it into shape, such as images on the list of articles, and categorisation. But all the articles have been moved over, the old urls to them still work, as does the links of comments on the forum thread.

Jan 15, 2001
North Wales
Hey Sharky, Great job on the new look! Ive been looking around trying to find the setting to make the posts in threads appear in reverse order. i.e. most recent post at the top? If you could point me in the right direction I would be very grateful.

Thanks!

Sharky

Staff member
Nov 4, 2000
www.trade2win.com
Hey Sharky, Great job on the new look! Ive been looking around trying to find the setting to make the posts in threads appear in reverse order. i.e. most recent post at the top? If you could point me in the right direction I would be very grateful.

Thanks!
Really glad you like it Iceman! So, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but reversing the order of the posts isn't currently supported by the new forum software. It's in pretty active development though and we'll be keeping up to date with all the new releases, so hopefully it won't be too long before they implement it.

Jan 15, 2001
North Wales
Really glad you like it Iceman! So, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but reversing the order of the posts isn't currently supported by the new forum software. It's in pretty active development though and we'll be keeping up to date with all the new releases, so hopefully it won't be too long before they implement it.
Thanks Sharky. Looking forward to further developments and new releases as they happen!

darktone

Nov 2, 2003
We haven't imported them yet, we could still do that; but to be honest when I looked over the albums, there wasn't really much worth keeping - but correct if I'm wrong!
Erhmm! I cant tell you how many hours ive put in my albums :rolleyes:. Seriously tho, totally understand, despite being in mild shock :ROFLMAO:.

Can still post gifs tho?

Phew! :cool:

cbrads

Mar 11, 2014
NW England
I've just noticed the new box design for the 'What's New' menu. I preferred the other arrangement with the tabs - just my 2 cents, that's all:)

sminicooper

Jun 13, 2016
I've just noticed the new box design for the 'What's New' menu. I preferred the other arrangement with the tabs - just my 2 cents, that's all:)
I thought that it was a rather useful addition and much easier to use! – Perhaps should have both?