Article Feedback Thread - - We Want YOUR Views!

timsk

Legendary member
This is a new forum relating exclusively to the Articles section on T2W (a.k.a. the ‘Knowledge Lab’ in its early days). Its purpose is to provide a home for all members old and new to . . .

. . . Express your ideas about how the Articles section can be improved, i.e. what do you like and don’t like about it? Not just in terms of the quality of the written content, but also in terms of accessibility, appearance / design and quantity - or lack thereof - of articles on a specific topic etc.

. . . Suggest topics that you would like to see (more) written about and added to the section. Please be as specific as possible.

. . . Post links to specific posts that contain great ideas and warrant being elevated from the main boards to the Articles section in perpetuity. This will prevent them from being ‘lost’ in the bowels of the site.

. . . Post links to specific threads that contain great ideas, but are scattered throughout the thread. We can then explore the possibility of condensing the core ideas into a single article or, where appropriate, request that the main contributor(s) collate their ideas into a single document.

If you have ideas but don’t want to post them here for whatever reason, you’re welcome to PM or e-mail me - OR Paul - T2W's new Content Developer. (Please contact one or other of us, but NOT both of us.) Our virtual ‘door’ is always open! ;)

OK, I go first.

Searching for corn
Sorry, there were no results for your search

Nobody wrote anything about corn? :)

Well... i'll do :p

Cuotes: That's odd I'm getting plenty of results for a search on 'corn' can you try again and tell me how you exactly you do the search so I can see if there's a problem.

shadowninja: I had a look and it seemed he stopped posting podcast back in May on his blog, hence the reason you haven't seen any more in the podcasts forum. Still if there is a new one, it will get posted right away in the forum.