T2W Site Down this morning

EK1

Established member
Hi all,
The site went down this morning (UK time) for several hours. Our hosting servers experienced technical issues which we've now resolved and it's business as usual thanks to the tech team. (y)
Sorry for the disruption, hopefully all is good now.

(if there are problems with the site in future we'll keep you all updated via http://twitter.com/trade2windotcom )

Cheers,

EK1

Last edited:
Nonsense sophist claptrap, you need to move server hosting company as a minimum as this happens far too often. You're not even on a dedicated server ffs, that's pathetic given the amount of traffic we generate on this site. A dedicated server only costs 100 quid a month these days..

Nonsense sophist claptrap, you need to move server hosting company as a minimum as this happens far too often. You're not even on a dedicated server ffs, that's pathetic given the amount of traffic we generate on this site. A dedicated server only costs 100 quid a month these days..

Yes, I cannot imagine how many people started to panic when they saw T2W was not working and, as a result, couldn't get their lulz prior to the trading day...or was that just me?? :rolleyes:

Black Swan: Not sure what makes you think we run the site on a shared server. We've had dedicated servers and support for several years now.

Yes, I cannot imagine how many people started to panic when they saw T2W was not working and, as a result, couldn't get their lulz prior to the trading day...or was that just me?? :rolleyes:

Yes, I cannot imagine how many Vendors started to panic when they saw T2W was not working and, as a result, couldn't get their next batch of suckers to scam for the day..