T2W Poker/Chess Society?

See anyone at Poker Stars 7 pm holdem limit demo ? For 1/2 hour.
I will put name of the table nearer the time.

With CV having won both matches and therefore the champ,surely it is time for a playoff between Atilla and Nowler for silver and bronze.?

Surely!
What's your chess.com username, Atilla? Mine is Nowler... kick it off if you want to throw down :)

See anyone at Poker Stars 7 pm holdem limit demo ? For 1/2 hour.
I will put name of the table nearer the time.

I am downloading PokerStars now.
I seem to have momentarily forgotten my details but if we can get at least 4 at the table (including me) then I am in.

The table is a limit holdem demo called Fun equinox
Hope to see you there at 7 pm

The table is a limit holdem demo called Fun equinox
Hope to see you there at 7 pm

Couldnt find it.

Edit: Found it but now I have to switch back to .EU instead of .com
They only made me jump from .eu to .com 20mins ago lol

No can do.
I don't have enough chips to enter.
I've only just logged in after a few years away, so i'll need to build up my stack first.

I'll get to it now and hopefully I have enough for the next game :)

Ahem nobody here showed up but I had a good game with others and won 105,750.

No can do.
I don't have enough chips to enter.
I've only just logged in after a few years away, so i'll need to build up my stack first.

I'll get to it now and hopefully I have enough for the next game :)

It was a free demo game. No chips needed..........

It was a free demo game. No chips needed..........

It was telling me that 400,000 was the min.
I tried multiple times and it said the same thing each time... "not enough chips".

Maybe I was at the wrong table... What's your username?
Something with Eagle in it?

Maybe I was at the wrong table... What's your username?
Something with Eagle in it?

If you go on the play money tables they give you a million for starters.
Yes eagle and 5 numbers.

If you go on the play money tables they give you a million for starters.
Yes eagle and 5 numbers.

I was at the right table then so...
I was there when someone else joined but it wouldnt let me take a seat because I didn't have a minimum of 400,000 play chips.

I saw you had 1M and then the person that joined after had 1M also, so considering this and that it told me on multiple attempts that my chips were insufficient (400k min), I just left.

I just tried to top up my play chips via the top up feature in the cashier (pic attached) but like last night, it only topped me up by 12k or so.

I'll see if I can figure it out later :)

Attachments

• Pokerstars.png
    Pokerstars.png
    173.9 KB · Views: 245
Note: My account is not new. I set this up about 2-3 years ago I believe, so the welcome chips, I have gotten already.

"New players receive 35,000 complimentary play money chips when they create their Stars Account.

You can also top-up your play money balance with 12,500 play money chips every 4 hours."

Hey folks!

Anyone interested in getting some poker games going (Pokerstars)?
Maybe even a weekly game?
I've been playing a lot since November, reading books, practicing the overlaps between it and trading.

I'm happy to play for a modest buy in. Not overly interested in play chips as the game totally changes when its for play money, but if thats what you want, then i'm game.

Regards,
G

That makes 3 of us!
Who else is in?

Also, any of you have preferred times?
I work shifts, which can be all over the place at times but typically I'm free on Monday and Tuesday evenings.

If we can get a weekly game going, then I can ensure I have that off each week for the remainder of my time in this job. I'll soon be leaving for a day job, so will have every evening off ;)