T2W Poker/Chess Society?

I'm getting quite into these timed games now! 15/10 seems fine.

I am busy with work and life in general the moment it could be a while until I can play session games. Correspondence games are really all the extra thinking my brain and time can accommodate at the moment :D

I am busy with work and life in general the moment it could be a while until I can play session games. Correspondence games are really all the extra thinking my brain and time can accommodate at the moment :D

Have you ever played a weekend congress?

Total mind fk !

5 rounds usually, 1 game Fri eve, 2 games SAT, 2 games SUN

Have you ever played a weekend congress?

Total mind fk !

5 rounds usually, 1 game Fri eve, 2 games SAT, 2 games SUN

That's almost like going back to a phase of playing computer games for the whole weekend. I've not really played chess since aged about 20 until........now (30 years)! It seems to be like riding a bike, you never forget, just get a little out of practice.

That's almost like going back to a phase of playing computer games for the whole weekend. I've not really played chess since aged about 20 until........now (30 years)! It seems to be like riding a bike, you never forget, just get a little out of practice.

You fancy a 10m game.

I'm online now. If anyone wants to play. If you let me know your name I'll set game up!

Can we get some sort of poker going at some point?
I'd be up for a weekly or monthly game too!

Pokerstars seems to be one of the better options of platforms

Probably needs a leader table for chess where you can only challenge say 1 or 2 above ??
Poker Stars usually have free unused tables and on demo. It's just a matter of coordinating the time.

Probably needs a leader table for chess where you can only challenge say 1 or 2 above ??
Poker Stars usually have free unused tables and on demo. It's just a matter of coordinating the time.

We need a few more players, I'm only aware of 4 of us actively playing at the moment. There may be a way of doing this on chess.com but it might be behind the paywall.

Can you solve this one ?

Attachments

• maths puzzle.PNG
    maths puzzle.PNG
    97 KB · Views: 226
We need a few more players, I'm only aware of 4 of us actively playing at the moment. There may be a way of doing this on chess.com but it might be behind the paywall.

How about arranging a time to meet up on Poker Stars ? Others can join the game if they want to, including strangers.
My nick is Eagle.

Not really a lot I can do at this stage :)
I'm just dragging out the inevitable...
If you had that other Castle it would have been over right away... I sacrificed my queen for that. Regretting it a bit right now haha

EDIT: Resigned
You got me good :)

Last edited:

I've resigned SC, couldn't quite get into that game. Lost the plot with all the time lags between moves.

Well played. (y)

When I try to setup a 10min game it always says peeps on friend list are offline?

Not sure if we have to be paid up members to setup games???