T2W Forex Contest - Mar 2012 - Win iPads & iPods!

It appears that the person who was dealing with sending out prizes left the company and Alpari have now got someone else onto it.

Paul

I have chased it and will continue to. I can only apologize as it should really have been sorted long ago.

Paul

I'm sure t2w team will sort it out soon, when I was winning the competition, I was approached and handed the prize pretty fast. It's the problem with sponsor, bigger prize but a bit more complicated process :D

I'm sure t2w team will sort it out soon, when I was winning the competition, I was approached and handed the prize pretty fast. It's the problem with sponsor, bigger prize but a bit more complicated process :D

Yes. I know the issue is with alpari. Has been a pretty long time now though! lol.
Im actually glad that I didn't win the first prize now as I would have been getting very impatient at having to wait so long for a prize that id really really like (ipad).

They only sent these towards the end of last week from the UK so it will take longer to get to the US.

Congrats to poppjobb and temporarilylight on receiving their prizes....

Unfortunately mine hasn't arrived yet...groan....

Hmm, it should have done by now. Can you pm your address again and I will chase it up.

Hello to everyone .
I would like to acknowledge receipt of my prize for the second place in the april contest.
Good luck to all future contestants !

congratulations
while I wait for the prize for first place in the competition in April

Still waiting patiently for the iPod....
Seems odd that the 1st and 3rd winners have received theirs....
What was the response from Alpari, has the prize been sent out?