T2W Forex Contest - Apr 2012 - Best Prizes Ever!

I never know who's won? Do they still do a proper update/recap like they did in the first month or so? I know there's a leaderboard on the t2w competitions bit, but that doesn't reflect any disqualifactions (copying trades, deleting/restarting new accounts etc)

Also, as far as im aware, the prizes take months to arrive.

i can't find the 2nd place guy in the t2w member list either. though it doesn't state you have to be a t2w member in the rules to enter the competition, maybe it should? it does say to add t2w user name in the sign up details at the beginning of the thread. over to admin i think to explain why a t2w comp hasn't got such rules. if it's open to anyone, fair enough. but how are checks done, multiple entries etc, if they're not members proper?

I never know who's won? Do they still do a proper update/recap like they did in the first month or so? I know there's a leaderboard on the t2w competitions bit, but that doesn't reflect any disqualifactions (copying trades, deleting/restarting new accounts etc)

Also, as far as im aware, the prizes take months to arrive.

my prize took about 2 weeks to arrive,its up to the sponsor to send them out.T2win have to check the results and then inform the sponsor

been waiting over a month for my ipod (*cries*)
And yes, would be better if they could do a proper recap to confirm results/prizes at the end of each month in the competition thread.

Everyone who enters has to be a T2W member. The winners are usually notified by PM or email to their T2W account. So sveta you will need to send me a pm to let me know what your T2W username was before you entered. Otherwise the whole system is open to abuse from people entering with multiple usernames as has happened in the past.

Paul

Forgot my password and dunno what email I joined up with. How do I sort that one then geezers?

It is only relevant if you are in the top 3 and we have access to all email addresses that people signed up with.

Paul

Everyone who enters has to be a T2W member. The winners are usually notified by PM or email to their T2W account. So sveta you will need to send me a pm to let me know what your T2W username was before you entered. Otherwise the whole system is open to abuse from people entering with multiple usernames as has happened in the past.

Paul

register on the forum and register on the site is not the same thing?
by login and password received upon registration on the site, I could not go to the forum so that registered separately
I wrote you a private message

So did Sveta win or not? If not, who did win the multiscreen setup out of interest?

And this months comp; leader is anakonda1231. I can't seem to find him through the trade2win search funtion? Is he also not a member?

The admin side of the competition seems to have been abandoned somewhat compared too a few months ago. Would be nice to know who actually wins prizes.

So did Sveta win or not? If not, who did win the multiscreen setup out of interest?

And this months comp; leader is anakonda1231. I can't seem to find him through the trade2win search funtion? Is he also not a member?

The admin side of the competition seems to have been abandoned somewhat compared too a few months ago. Would be nice to know who actually wins prizes.

yes i won

not too lazy to look at this link
Forex Contests
my login sveta

OK, so people CAN play without first registering with trade2win.
Cheers.

ps - I was aware of that link you posted, but in the past that leaderboard has been inaccurate due to disqualifications made once the 'checks' were made by trade2win staff. The leaderboard doesn't always reflect that actual outcome

OK, so people CAN play without first registering with trade2win.

I don't think so, but i'll stand corrected.
Cheers.

ps - I was aware of that link you posted, but in the past that leaderboard has been inaccurate due to disqualifications made once the 'checks' were made by trade2win staff. The leaderboard doesn't always reflect that actual outcome

I can see at least 3 names on the leaderboard that should not be there and I suspect it will change the outcome significantly.

you can't be sveta, that t2w username belongs to someone from new zealand and registered in 2004, well unless you moved of course? didn't you like new zealand?

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/members/24977-sveta.html

but if they've said you've won, then fine. congrats and well done :D

a nick sveta on the forum, what is specified in the link,
but I have a login sveta to the trader's office, where I can trade,
and I won the competition without a doubt, not on the forum

Try a forum enter a nickname and password from the cabinet trader - does not work,

I'm from Ukraine

and the question to the organizers:

on the forum have to register separately
and the site separately and the office of the trader to trade entry under the same nick, but on a different forum

it is made specifically to deny the prize for alleged multiple registration, but what a nick on the forum, but on the other site?

but I want you Lightning McQueen
to be more attentive and friendly, better learn to trade well, and speak evil of no good,
The Queen did not speak evil for them it does not meet the status of
is the sveta that a New Zealand registered on the forum
and I have a registered in February 2012 and I am from Ukraine

(n)

Last edited:
well yes, you came top, well done.

but as you can see from the title of this very thread it says "T2W Forex Contest" and on post one of this very contest thread, it instructs thus "First, sign up on ForexDesk, using the invitation code "T2WCOMP" and your T2W username."

you were running in the comp without a valid t2w user id. you won, so then you decided only to join t2w after the comp had finished, to claim your prize. why wasn't anyone watching, there seems to be only checks done after the event has finished? a quick look at the current comp revealed at least 3 players that shouldn't have been in the top 15.

to be fair, i did look at this as a guest of the boards, and the t2w membership wasn't a prerequisite in the contest rules, hence a non t2w member wouldn't know this, nor was it specified in the forexdesk sign up :confused:

I'm waiting for a definitive answer from the administration of the prize and if not, then I'm sorry to all the forums on forex online and on 100brokers.com

I write the truth about you:
the winners are not calculated at the end of the contest invent reasons to refuse to receive the prize
in the form of registration is not stated that the forum name
Username
usually means nickname, which have come up with the most

Of course the final decision is yours, but the desire to discourage many of you are such an attitude, vague rules and non-payment of prizes, instead of advertising will get anti-advertising, and eventually getting into the scam as a natural result

I'm on your few hundred dollars is not much get rich, it is a pity the lost time, and another disappointment in people