T2W Forex Contest - Mar 2012 - Win iPads & iPods!

Trader333

8,655 981
It appears that the person who was dealing with sending out prizes left the company and Alpari have now got someone else onto it.

Paul

Trader333

8,655 981
I have chased it and will continue to. I can only apologize as it should really have been sorted long ago.

Paul

petedeluiz

65 5
I'm sure t2w team will sort it out soon, when I was winning the competition, I was approached and handed the prize pretty fast. It's the problem with sponsor, bigger prize but a bit more complicated process :D

temporarilylight

Established member
531 59
I'm sure t2w team will sort it out soon, when I was winning the competition, I was approached and handed the prize pretty fast. It's the problem with sponsor, bigger prize but a bit more complicated process :D

Yes. I know the issue is with alpari. Has been a pretty long time now though! lol.
Im actually glad that I didn't win the first prize now as I would have been getting very impatient at having to wait so long for a prize that id really really like (ipad).

Trader333

8,655 981
They only sent these towards the end of last week from the UK so it will take longer to get to the US.

minch

Established member
590 44
Congrats to poppjobb and temporarilylight on receiving their prizes....

Unfortunately mine hasn't arrived yet...groan....

nikey

2 0
Hello to everyone .
I would like to acknowledge receipt of my prize for the second place in the april contest.
Good luck to all future contestants !

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock