T2W Existential crisis: what is this forum for?

Good points but have you noticed this?

how riled up they get, especially Violet (counter-violent) when the subject of Alpha Male is brought up here at T2W. They can't stand it. It bothers the daylights out of them becaue they know no respectable alpha would trade the way they do and have such small goals. disgraceful for an Alpha! An Alpha by definition has large space and plenty of money and females and spare time and all the good stuff in Life. TheseT2W guys are all struggling

Mods anywhere are armed to the teeth with a red button to kill and maim Alphas. Only trader333 is a true Alpha. His greatest thrill is NOT to have to kill.

The skill of an Alpha mod is to judge the suitability of the posts of wannabe alphas and act accordingly, seems you haven't stepped over the line here yet, whereas you have elsewhere, different forums, different cultures, a predominantly UK cultured forum vs a predominantly US cultured forum vs a predominantly Japanese cultured forum vs a predominantly [insert country of choice] forum will each be very different beasts.

US culture is predominately based on brash Alpha, not so much the UK, it is the fault of an alpha not to recognise these subtle differences that make him stand out as only an underling.

Last edited:
:) :) :)

OK then. Go back to basic-basic. Why? The basics are always the problem

Restudy John Murphy's book:whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

You can knock down the entire book over one plate of fly lice or sow main or kitchen cully

Tech analysis is a dead duck [to me], I prefer to work with probabilities, sentiment is a killer, so is news.

A lot of Alpha talk is blatant showing off. Britain used to have many in the 19th century until the rise of America, the whole ethos shifted West. Well now the Yanks are feeling the pressure from China and losing. The rust belt and places like Detroit are testimony to a " has been " country. You gotta learn to live with it guys. Trump's response will likely go beyond starting trade wars and building silly walls, in desperation.

From what I know about you thus far, th e only image I have of you with a bird is ................

you take her home, she starts undressing and says to you, "I offer you my honor"

You reply, "I honor your offer"

Nothing gets done, both fall asleep

Just another day at T2W .... Yawn

Tech analysis is a dead duck [to me], I prefer to work with probabilities, sentiment is a killer, so is news.

OK then, did you forget to mention FA (Fundamental anal-ysis)?

How can you go wrong with such a lofty subject like FA? Look at its beauty. Income statements, Balance sheets, all sorts of Tax loopholes and writeoffs. The investing public buys all this stuff hook line and sinker and plugs in more and more and more investment money. Then the bottom falls out as it did soooooooo many times in History.

FA failed miserably

What cott the thieves and sons of bi*ches corporate liars was our old friends, just 2 in number. Their names are Technical Analysis Basics and Sentiment Analysis Basics. Both subjects, TA & SA require only grade school level 2 (out of 12) to catch any thief/marauder .................... like so ................

ENRON corporation

The skill of an Alpha mod is to judge the suitability of the posts of wannabe alphas and act accordingly, seems you haven't stepped over the line here yet, whereas you have elsewhere, different forums, different cultures, a predominantly UK cultured forum vs a predominantly US cultured forum vs a predominantly Japanese cultured forum vs a predominantly [insert country of choice] forum will each be very different beasts.

US culture is predominately based on brash Alpha, not so much the UK, it is the fault of an alpha not to recognise these subtle differences that make him stand out as only an underling.
:)

Wrong! on so many levels :)

(1) All cops by definition are BETA. Their sole purpose is to STOP. They are therefore limiters = a true BETA characteristic.
Proof: their pay is commensurate with their perceived rank in society .......... 50k/year with benefits = a beggar's pay. Who can become a cop? Virtually anybody. The tests/exams are eeeeeezeeee, the physical training not hard, any young fellow whould be able to get thru' it.

Are there any dumber sons of bit*ches than cops? NO!

(2) >>>>>you haven't stepped over the line here yet<<<<<<

Wrong! I must have stepped over the line 3 times because I've been banned 3 times at T2W for

(a) attacking members. Gone unnoticed is that like Donald Trump, I never strike first but strike 3 times harder after someone strikes me. Is that so bad?

(b) using the C-word (which in Britain is common usage in this day and age and accepted as near normal and friendly banter and also used as derogatory but far far less negative than in the USA)
McQueen screamed at me, "there is no c***ing allowed on this board" ........... then boom ....... banned for life. No murder, no rape, no breakin, no violence, no physical hitting anyone - even GOD would fail this Brit test, but yet Brits in ral life have killed and slaughtere :) d billions of brownies, blackies and yellowies)

(c) responding to gangbangs. Dozens come at me, but I am supposed to stay quiet and not respond. In this category the purpose of the cops appears to be to protect the Brits from the terrorist named Fibo, a lone warrior of considerable intemperate disposition. :whistle::whistle::whistle:

Whew!!!!! :):):whistle::whistle::whistle:

Welcome to Hypocrite Haven

もしかして?

ただより高いものはない

サムライマスター ⚔
Hmm...

I'm (as ever) impressed though my mild snark merely just means something along the lines of "there's no such thing as a free lunch".....what this says about Pat I'm not sure at all :)

Now your talkin my language', i'm down the pub, friiidaaayyyy. Nnigggggghhhht, glass in hand, finished early, brown envelope in pocket, mates around, few birds, the night is young [emoji48]

As per your own post and setup, you are now going to be tested for Alpha or Beta Male or worse, Gamma or Omega.

Did you nail a bird? If you didn't after all that ceremony of it being clearly on your mind, you are a Beta at best

If you pulled a bird down, took her home and poured some wine and started discussing Muslims, Geopolitics and Brexit, you are a Gamma male.

If after 2 hours of yapping in conversation she all of a sudden jumped your bones and raped you, you are an Omega male.

If however, the moment you got her into the door to your pad, before you even poured a drink, you hammered her with deep kisses, scooped her bum up in your arms and placed it on the kitchen sink and drove home to Argentina, welcome to the world of Alpha Males. You will be honored appropriately and will receive a membership to MGTOW.

Fibo currently at count 17 of having rescued broken Alpha males with broken spines from former marriages that took everything from them, now rescued and plunging like there is no tomorrow with young chicks in their prime 21- 28.

God, do I love it so! :):):)

Behold .................. Rare, rare, rare, have not seen a newbie or pro at T2W do this. A perfect example of real trading as opposed to hindsight trading. See Entry/Exit/TP + Analysis

(y) (y) (y)

Ten more guys like this guy come in and I will have to call a BEAR market reversal for T2W and therefore no more Existential Crisis. ROFLMAO

Trying something new! NZDCAD

To my simple mind looks like a promising structure- this is a dummy trade.

Why did I take this trade; on the daily we are at a significant resistance level which has been tested 3 times as of today and failed to break. These tests are more clearly visible on the four hourly chart and again on the four hour. We are way way way above the 200EMA.

first things first, STOPLOSS set at 0.85305 this trade gives a 1/1.7R2R. and is set away from the noise of the monthly high.

set pending for SELL SHORT at 0.84895 - this level should hopefully indicate the round number at 0.84900 has been broken and we are heading south. see on the daily the green decending triangle and decending RSI... weaking maybe after an explosive day? will there be some profit taking here?

Daily - notice blue resistance level and green decending trend touch.. but not break!
View attachment 270261
Again, clear to see we have hit a resistance level x 2 green decending and blue horizontal.
View attachment 270262

TAKE PROFIT at 0.84225 - we could potential stay in for touch of rising blue trendline, but this trade would yield 68pips and exceeds my 1/1.5r2r. which is good enough for me. notice the significant previous resistance, I am hoping is now support + + + the magnetic 200EMA.

my pending is set... YIPPEEYIKAY!

Thoughts welcome FIBO & NVP?
View attachment 270263

look for the precise entries, TP & stoploss and analysis. Perfect!

The Duke of London already blows away all old timers at T2W.

Nobody gives a fck about any losses - losses are part of the game

We now have 2 traders who post real time trades.

(y) (y) (y)

The Duke of London is Brit. For a Brit to post real time trades is itself so bloody rare it has not occurred since biblical times.

The other fellow is from Indonesia. In Asia from what I have seen and noticed at various boards for a very limited time is that posting of real time trades is the norm ................ SE Asia like Thailand, Singapore, India. Singapore is the reigning champ at posting real time trades - beats even ET by a zillion miles in this regard.

Hong Kong comes in 3rd place to Singapore & India but my observation is limited at this point.

Q: Whats the difference between Cinderella and the England football team?
A: Cinderella wanted to get to the ball

Rare, rare, rare continued.

(y) (y) (y)

close parallel is the England Soccer team. Talk about existential crisis. Does not belong here but this existential thing is a dominant theme when it comes to England. Its happening in so many spheres of life - amazing.

Where in this Universe can one find IMBALANCE = one-sidedness to the nth = total agreement = no disagreement = its as if they're all just one person ..... ?

At T2W

Nobody is allowed to take the other side of the trade. Imagine that in the markets, only buyers never any sellers. If a Seller (opposite thinker with opposing analysis) shows up for the trade in a thread he is sooner than later barred, all posting privileges revoked

Existential crisis? You're damn straight! Nature abhors a vacuum

Trading Forum needs a major overhaul or it will be overtaken soon by Foyer in a place called Trade2Win. Don't believe? Put T2W and ET side by side and go the the Trading Forums on both. Wow!

T2W: Existential Crisis: FOYER

Coffee-shop talk (Foyer) as a "stock" is accelerating at breakneck speed compared to the 2 leaders, Trading-Forum & Forex-Forum. At current bull-market growth rate TRADE2WIN will become "TS2W" (Talk-sh*t-2-Win)

Foyer is now almost 60% of Trading forum & 70% of Forex forum w.r.t. Thread-count

Foyer is now almost 90% of Trading forum & 60% of Forex forum w.r.t. Message-count

T2W: Existential Crisis: FOYER

Coffee-shop talk (Foyer) as a "stock" is accelerating at breakneck speed compared to the 2 leaders, Trading-Forum & Forex-Forum. At current bull-market growth rate TRADE2WIN will become "TS2W" (Talk-sh*t-2-Win)

Foyer is now almost 60% of Trading forum & 70% of Forex forum w.r.t. Thread-count

Foyer is now almost 90% of Trading forum & 60% of Forex forum w.r.t. Message-count

T2W on the road to going ENRON

See quote above for context, first, then recognizing it as TECHNICAL ANALYSIS, the Science/Art of dealing only in truths, namely the Open/High/Low/Close of the Instrument and not in other stuff that is easily fudged and lied about. Therefore in this regard, remember the story of ENRON? The Fundamentals looked peachy and gorgeous and sublime all the way to the TOP. Then the House of Cards came tumbling down and went to zero. Only Technical Analysis and that too only TA 101 (trendline) saved the survivors.

Yeah, I can. The question, "Existential crisis: what is this forum for?" can be rephrased a multitude of ways, all roads leading to Rome, like a wave fractal can be handled by the same rules on any timeframe

Is the forum dropping so far behind EliteTrader that a name change is imperative, T2L
Is the forum so clogged up with political correctness that it is disappearing up its own ah?
Is the forum so shallow that most traffic goes to the FOYER and ET is criticized for its vile Politics forum?
Is the forum the last place on Earth for a newbie to ever find a trader who will put out even a chart for cryin out loud?
Is the forum guaranteed slow death for any newbie who comes in looking for nuggets?
Is the forum loaded to the hilt with Chromium 6, a cancer causing agent? Not yet but its getting there.

Reminder: FOYER

Synonyms for Foyer: Deadbeat Central, Loser congregations, Winos who drink and say, "Trading, what a racket!"), Food Stamp Central, Government Welfare Recipient Central.

Antonyms for Foyer: TRADERS aka Do-ers, hunting and winning or losing but hunting like they're supposed to

5:06, 5:54 especially & 5:56 especially squared :)