T2W Existential crisis: what is this forum for?

ET members online during overlap time = 300% greater than at T2W

changing variable all the time, average I'd say might be around 375%

Existential Crisis:

T2W = dead, dead, dead
ET = alive, full of juice, soooo much fun.

T2W chicks = BORING
ET chicks = Outstanding, hep, funny, chatty, love to dance with Fibo, revolted when Fibo got banned. Cop was so jealous, even tried to get the girls to vote on BAN. They refused and PM'd me immediately

ET = que magnifico!!!!!!!!! :):)

ET was/is soooooo much fun. See my post on page 3 (at top of page). Note also that Likes have exceeded posts by a wide margin (944 Likes vs 703 posts), a record at ET that will never be broken. Best part is, unlike Brits here who hate me, Americans are much more generous even if they dislike you - see the Like by theMickey, a known Fibo hater. :whistle:

And the creme de la creme? Look at the Like from Lisa

:whistle:

My apologies to Trendie for not having a respectable answer to his original, post but it's time to put this thread on IGNORE for obvious reasons.

Peter
hi pete,
yeah!
it seems to have become a T2W bashing thread by some elliott-wavers.
anyway, the RachelFX thread seems to be exactly the sort of thing that is needed.

this thread is no more. it is an ex-thread.
no more photos of pretty women from stock libraries anymore, shame!

This forum is a great place to sound off on one's favourite rant as well as actual trading. Politics etc. is all connected to finance and therefore trading.

hi pete,
yeah!
anyway, the RachelFX thread seems to be exactly the sort of thing that is needed.

:):):) see red text in quote

wrong again, and again. The RachelFX thread is a TA thread, belongs in TA not in Trading. Its where everyone comes out to show off their TA but not a single one has real time trades. Its a game that has been going on for decades since the 1980s apparently as real Trading is just too painful. ROFLMAO

hi pete,
yeah!

see red text above, then note the following:

thread title:

author = Trendie, a non-elliottwave demo trader.

Elliottwave is always getting a bad rap even when they are nowhere near the scene of the crime or the main instigator or the one who dropped the bomb in the first place

ROFLMAO

RachelFX thread seems to be exactly the sort of thing that is needed.

ROFLMAO!!! Rachel FX thread is not about trading. Its about a bunch of Beta males flocking there because they smelled a female, a rarity in the Trading world. Its normal behavior for Beta males, they just make a mad dash to the vicinity of the female. Their hope is unanimous - each believes he might get some, you know what I mean

What they should have learned from me is that Beta Males like they all are, get instantly thrown into the FRIEND ZONE. No female worth a spoon of feminine salt is ever going to settle for a Beta Male. She is waiting for the Alpha to show up. He did and his name is FIBO. Stopped her dead in her tracks by calling her trading bluff. Boom! Banned from the thread by a Beta Male cop.

Then more Beta males flooded the thread showing off like peacocks to the pea-hen - their huge green feathers and plumage is their trading charts - real trades be damned, this is all about beautiful colored charts and flashing their TA knowledge or lack thereof

ROFLMAO!!!! Just another day in the Beta Male's world. I stated elsewhere before that T2W is a Beta Male site. And it is, will always be, that's a guarantee, that's why it will go nowhere - why? because Betas have zero initiative, their only stock in trade is "nice guy" - they all end up in the Friend Zone = doing stuff for the female, running errands and serving her but they never get any of the stuff they really came for. That is always given free of charge to the Alpha Male with almost instant subservience by the female to him. Women want to be dominated by the Alpha. That's just the way it is, has been and always will be, the current wave of Man-bashing notwithstanding in America and the West.

Concept above has been playing out in Life since antediluvian times.

Women traders are few in number, are scoffed at, derided, taunted, teased and ganged up against and expelled - why?

(why? it has nothing to do with her trading prowess but has everything to do with what comes native to a woman, spotting, isolating and going after the Alpha Male Trader. She can smell an Alpha Male Trader from a thousand yards away and once she finds him, boom in an instantt all Beta males around her are shunted into the "friend" zone - they don't like this and begin their attacks.
But who be he? The catcher of Tops/Bottoms in financial markets rides a horse & gives his presence away easily.)

Answer: blocking the Alpha from approaching the female. (Very unnatural and contrary to MOTHER NATURE)

Now imagine this ...............................

we know Obama is a Beta male.

So what if Yingluck comes back to the Prime minister-ship and Donald, an Alpha Male, pays her a state visit?

Donald would be smart enough not to take Melania on the trip?

Joe Biden would be sh***in bullets watching the whole thing on TV. Obama would be pissed.

All Hell would break loose.

Fibo would be laffffing his ass off as he knows Yingluck already digs Donald. Yingluck's stock trading account is with Kim Eng - we have the same broker.

:)

Forum cannot survive without Alpha Males. By definition in NATURE. thus far all Alphas have been booted out on trumped up charges by those in power, all Beta Males. Would never happen if the owner of the site was hisssself ALPHA!

Who is Yingluck? ex-Prime Minister of Thailand and she might run again and win. Donald will have a field day. Obama was put in the FRIEND ZONE - flirting with him guarantees Thailand wil get everything she needs from the United States, her #1 ally and friend. Yeah, dig it baby. But wait till Donald shows up. then the real sh*t goes down :whistle::whistle:

T2W Existential crisis: what is this for forum for? Why is the forum packed to the hilt with Beta males?

See video:

Fibo scores 14.75/15 easily with eyes closed but partially flunks point #13, hence the less than ace score of 15

Point #13
Has a big ego .................... guilty
can't control it .................... wrong
insecure ................... wrong
sensitive about others' opinion ....................... wrong
overcompensate by pushing qualifications and awards ................................... guilty
can't put his money where his mouth is .................................... wrong
feel they are better than everyone else ....................................
guilty

see quote its all laid out quite clearly.

T2W is doomed because its all BETA MALES from top to bottom.

see red text above, then note the following:

thread title:

author = Trendie, a non-elliottwave demo trader.

Elliottwave is always getting a bad rap even when they are nowhere near the scene of the crime or the main instigator or the one who dropped the bomb in the first place

ROFLMAO
I traded different forms of EW, made a shite load of cash, the clever piece is knowing when to stop or change or develop or ........

ROFLMAO!!! Rachel FX thread is not about trading. Its about a bunch of Beta males flocking there because they smelled a female, a rarity in the Trading world. Its normal behavior for Beta males, they just make a mad dash to the vicinity of the female. Their hope is unanimous - each believes he might get some, you know what I mean

What they should have learned from me is that Beta Males like they all are, get instantly thrown into the FRIEND ZONE. No female worth a spoon of feminine salt is ever going to settle for a Beta Male. She is waiting for the Alpha to show up. He did and his name is FIBO. Stopped her dead in her tracks by calling her trading bluff. Boom! Banned from the thread by a Beta Male cop.

Then more Beta males flooded the thread showing off like peacocks to the pea-hen - their huge green feathers and plumage is their trading charts - real trades be damned, this is all about beautiful colored charts and flashing their TA knowledge or lack thereof

ROFLMAO!!!! Just another day in the Beta Male's world. I stated elsewhere before that T2W is a Beta Male site. And it is, will always be, that's a guarantee, that's why it will go nowhere - why? because Betas have zero initiative, their only stock in trade is "nice guy" - they all end up in the Friend Zone = doing stuff for the female, running errands and serving her but they never get any of the stuff they really came for. That is always given free of charge to the Alpha Male with almost instant subservience by the female to him. Women want to be dominated by the Alpha. That's just the way it is, has been and always will be, the current wave of Man-bashing notwithstanding in America and the West.

Concept above has been playing out in Life since antediluvian times.
Can you imagine a world full of alphas? There'd be no birds left for Fibo [emoji1787][emoji23][emoji24]

Would "Lisa" not liking you be a form of self-hatred?

Hatred's got zip to do with it. Beautiful women going for me has everything to do with it. Its what I live for. I love women. When I get turned down, I don't cry, but it sure as heck knocks 5 % off my thunder if the girl is a straight 10. I have to take a moment and gather my thoughts and summon up even more courage to hit on the next 10. It is the best cure when turned down, hit it again and when successful the previous loss vanishes from the system. Same concept with trading

It would surprise me and kill my thunder to some degree because Lisa has already sent me 30-40 Personal Messages and after the first 20 messages always asked me out on a date with the preface, "Joe, this is not so you can teach me to trade for free although I would love for you to do that, I am fascinated by you and want to go out on a date"

-----------------------------

That's why, amigo.

I'm such an immature guy!!!! :):):) :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Can you imagine a world full of alphas? There'd be no birds left for Fibo [emoji1787][emoji23][emoji24]

You have a deep misunderstanding of the concept amigo. No surprise for me. The lot of you would, even with grace marks from Oxford or Cambridge, still fail :whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

So as usual, let Fibo do the work for those who have absolutely no desire to do the work for themselves, so disabled they are as to be on welfare ...............

Alphas exist in small numbers in proportion to the majority which are Betas. That's the way Nature has it set up. For example, let's say in a corporate office environment of 200 men and women working there. Vast majority of the men will be pure Beta Males. Alphas, if any, would be no more than 1 at most.

Can you dig that?

The alpha is very easy to spot. Why? Because he makes himself known instantly. Therefore for the dopey ass Betas that plague T2W, here's another way to know when an Alpha has entered the room or zone. The females get energized. You heard me right. You see, Betas Males are only a past-time for them - while they are waiting for the real thing. Once HE shows up they drop everything else in a heartbeat and zero in on the Alpha

What makes an existing Alpha even more Alpha and ten times more powerful and full of verve? Why of course its having the knowledge on the subject that Fibo does. Its called the combo of Education and Balls of Brass.

See Fibo below to get an idea of a true Alpha Male

Fibo = he who greets with fire = no better provider for women and offspring than Fibo: women know this and see it right away = instant security and ultimate protection as they see this warrior will go to the death in their defense = what they have wanted for zillions of years - and always will.

Behold FIBO

Historians writing about Fibo's call of the multi-century can observe this lesson in this thread about the op ..........

op is a good boy .................. but .............

has failed, as I knew he would in withstanding peer pressure. Its too much to go up against your own Herd and expect to survive for they bring all sorts of pressure to bear on your psyche and force you to get back within the group and in line and tow the mantra. You cannot dissent. Trendie crossed a line by breaking out with this thread - it has upset the HERD immensely. Infuriated them that Fibo came along because at that point they knew it was out of their control they could never reverse Trendie.

He should have stood his ground. that would be a sign of big kahunas. He failed.

Fibo has long since dispensed with such liabilities - Fibo walks alone. Proof should be easy to see right here at T2W. Fibo has zero friends here but is happier than you can imagine. Why? Because being part of such a group is a defo Death sentence.

Historians writing about Fibo's call of the multi-century can observe this lesson in this thread about the op ..........

op is a good boy .................. but .............

has failed, as I knew he would in withstanding peer pressure. Its too much to go up against your own Herd and expect to survive for they bring all sorts of pressure to bear on your psyche and force you to get back within the group and in line and tow the mantra. You cannot dissent. Trendie crossed a line by breaking out with this thread - it has upset the HERD immensely. Infuriated them that Fibo came along because at that point they knew it was out of their control they could never reverse Trendie.

He should have stood his ground. that would be a sign of big kahunas. He failed.

Fibo has long since dispensed with such liabilities - Fibo walks alone. Proof should be easy to see right here at T2W. Fibo has zero friends here but is happier than you can imagine. Why? Because being part of such a group is a defo Death sentence.

That's it, I've decided you are an illeist, have you ever served your country in the US military?