T2W Existential crisis: what is this forum for?

I dont think the ignore button is enough some ppl should be banned for contributing constant tripe

NQurious, that would be a sacrilege to ban the only trader posting real time trades in a place called not the coffee-shop but Trade2Win. And especially when the total trades posted have a winning/losing trade ratio upwards of 90% AND said trader is willing to provide real records.

Ban such a Man and the wrath of God will descend upon this desolate place and crush it.

It would also be well received and aired by CNBC as the trader story of the decade

ROFLMAO

I dont think the ignore button is enough some ppl should be banned for contributing constant tripe

Easily noticed by Fibo is that NQurious aka 0FXTrader0 and Mysteron do not have a single posted trade - yet want the privilege of banning real traders at TRADE 2 WIN. I'm not making this up, it really is for real

ROFLMAO

God said to hit the losers with success. ROFLMAO

see posts # 382 - 387 for the fulll starting coverage of the greatest call on Earth that is now materializing in BEAR market thread

Freebie for Englishmen was given July 1, way before any breakout

Homework for the Englishmen :) :cool:

USDJPY ............ big opportunity to finally be able to clear out of London and bugger off where other Brits have gone and are in Paradise - many destination Paradises. But one thing is in short supply. The vehicle to engineer one's escape from London. All these other cats are generally living on fixed income plus a few extra bucks here and there.

They don't got what the Englishmen here got. A retirement opportunity so compelling, its staggering.

USDJPY

stare at the 100 year monthy chart first. Then stare at the weekly then the daily. Confusion ought to reign supreme. Then drop once more to the weekly. Look again. See the triangle sideways pattern for years?

Its ending soon.

Upwave aborning. Prepare weaponry.

see today's chart below UsdJpy 4h

Banning Fibo is akin to banning Ronaldo. God would send the Angel of Death in to destroy the perpetrators.

Let's see how long it takes for McQueen to realize harassment similar to at ET - had I done even 2 such posts in the same thread I'd get an on the spot warning with banning as the next step. Here its amazing what Brits get away with with Brits cops. Shocking!

Not only that, let's see how long it takes McQueen to realize this poster follows me into other threads and does the same.

He will probably get a medal.

Poor Fibo, always chased by non-producers, like Rodney can't get no respect ROFLMAO

-points =great scattering of traders from t2w

Retail ESMA rules restricting rules for leverage on cfd and spread betting accounts

Volatility completely drying up in all major fx markets

Chat room traders in banks being put thru court accused of rigging mkts (what pro is going to risk there livelihood to contribute here)

fibo_trader polluting all threads with A star drivel of the highest order

Twitter

-points =great scattering of traders from t2w

Retail ESMA rules restricting rules for leverage on cfd and spread betting accounts

Volatility completely drying up in all major fx markets

Chat room traders in banks being put thru court accused of rigging mkts (what pro is going to risk there livelihood to contribute here)

fibo_trader polluting all threads with A star drivel of the highest order

Twitter
Agreed, how many threads has he spammed/trolled now? Who are the mods?

Wouldn't be so bad if it was restricted to his own thread, can do what he likes there.

Agreed, how many threads has he spammed/trolled now? Who are the mods?

Wouldn't be so bad if it was restricted to his own thread, can do what he likes there.

I came to a parallel conclusion late last night - after even my telling you guys that EurGbp is the key for everything UK and Europe relationship - nothing else matters, just this one pair

Most obvious, staggering realization is that barjon came at me with Nasdaq and SPX are making new highs

My answer (also deleted) ............. marginal new highs

The whole story that has escaped barjon? All these topped at around the time of fibo's worldwide Top Call ................ your own London FTSE 100, Germany Dax, Japan Nikkei, China Shanghai compostie, Korea, Dow Jones Transports, New York /stock Exchange composite, Russel 2000 and many others.

Father, I realize now that my stuff is flying way over the heads of these guys. didn't get it before, but do so now.

Hasta la vista amigos.

:):):):)

I came to a parallel conclusion late last night - after even my telling you guys that EurGbp is the key for everything UK and Europe relationship - nothing else matters, just this one pair

Most obvious, staggering realization is that barjon came at me with Nasdaq and SPX are making new highs

My answer (also deleted) ............. marginal new highs

The whole story that has escaped barjon? All these topped at around the time of fibo's worldwide Top Call ................ your own London FTSE 100, Germany Dax, Japan Nikkei, China Shanghai compostie, Korea, Dow Jones Transports, New York /stock Exchange composite, Russel 2000 and many others.

Father, I realize now that my stuff is flying way over the heads of these guys. didn't get it before, but do so now.

Hasta la vista amigos.

:):):):)

See list of countries' stock Indexes Top Call exactly as per fibo's CAll ............. London FTSE100 is obvious, but get a load of Germany's DAX = perfect right on the money

The problem with the Threadkillers is that the aftermath takes a long time to get over and each time that one resurfaces (even for just one post) then the faithful just keep looking elsewhere for their fix....the FTSE scalping thread being a current example.

The problem with the Threadkillers is that the aftermath takes a long time to get over and each time that one resurfaces (even for just one post) then the faithful just keep looking elsewhere for their fix....the FTSE scalping thread being a current example.

ROFLMAO!

Even one post can derail an entire group of members? What does that say about the members' kahunas?

:) :) :) :) :) :)

God, do I love it so!

Oh christ a professional! We are grateful.

Forgive them Father for they know not what they do and who is in their midst

The wrath of God shown below

:):):):):)

Repent now and all will be forgiven. Otherwise it will be like what happened when Jesus Christ died on the cross. The Roman Forex Trader (soldier) standing below the cross who had attended the entire T2W Crucifixion of Jesus (Fibo) was heard to say after Christ finally gave up the ghost, "bring him back, Trader333, Fibo was truly the son of the Trader God. He did 37 winning trades, not a single loss in 3 months at T2W while nobody else did even 1 trade in 2 decades - not even counting trades at ET"

There are more that can be dug up at T2W scattered here and there. But the fact that the T2W gang had me on Ignore speaks volumes about the psychology of trading and traders - its a havingness thing, never the system or the indicator - the trader with low havingness will shut his inflow down to such an extent that for Fibo to pour hsi heart out its akin to

Casting pearls before ..............................

ROFLMAO

T2W Existential crisis: Besies everything else I've said, its also SNITCH CENTRAL - a vessel for sea going snitches.

Snitches everywhere - the slightest thing they complain. But not a single one has any trades. And who do they complain about? Why of course its FIBO, a fellow with proven 37/37 real time trades right here at T2W and they've already banned him twice and getting ready to ban him a 3rd time

Fibo's friend defends him with McQueen running the podium.

Trading Forum needs a major overhaul or it will be overtaken soon by Foyer in a place called Trade2Win. Don't believe? Put T2W and ET side by side and go the the Trading Forums on both. Wow!

8:15pm
8:23pm
8:29pm
8:47pm
9:00pm
9:15pm
9:45pm
9:55pm

Where do you find the time to post so much? AND to find and upload the relevant pictures and videos?
I admire your work ethic and expansive knowledge, but this is ridiculous.

Time is on my side

At precise 1:21

The alleged threadkiller name Fibo was called up to attend the Committee of Evidence at Trade 2 Win. Deciding his future was a group of demo traders who had not even posted a demo trade at a place called Trade to Win. They as a group possessed the name, Trade 2 Lose. The accused, in under 3 months has delivered 37/37 winning trades with high profit and high % all the factors that make up the concept of "Trade 2 Win"

The committee was called forth to ban/expel/crucify this trader