T2W Existential crisis: what is this forum for?

8:15pm
8:23pm
8:29pm
8:47pm
9:00pm
9:15pm
9:45pm
9:55pm

Where do you find the time to post so much? AND to find and upload the relevant pictures and videos?
I admire your work ethic and expansive knowledge, but this is ridiculous.

This thread has turned from interesting to read to all about good old fibo_trader the 'stupid person' ...posting complete crap as usual ban fibo_trader from t2w and let the community enjoy the site

8:15pm
8:23pm
8:29pm
8:47pm
9:00pm
9:15pm
9:45pm
9:55pm

Where do you find the time to post so much? AND to find and upload the relevant pictures and videos?
I admire your work ethic and expansive knowledge, but this is ridiculous.

You poor fellow :) Take time off, no need to read this, come back once a decade and read. You started it, I finish it. The content is way above your pay grade, Trendie, so you will not understand. Chalk it up to like you said "ridiculous" and go on with your life.

------------------------------------------

This entire thread is printed today and then anything subsequently will be added piece by piece. Goes into the 2nd compendium titled "SENTIMENT ANALYSIS"

This particular entire thread will go into a chapter by itself titled, "The wrath of the Herd against a lone dissenter" - there will be other lessons in this segment.

The thread below goes into the Book 1 segment called "Market Timing",

The thread below goes into Book 2 segment "Leading Indicators for the Dow Jones"

The thread below goes into the SENTIMENT ANALYSIS compendium above which will have several hundred pages of real time proof of how the HERD collective behaves, lies their asses off and kills their own kind to keep the status quo going

This thread has turned from interesting to read to all about good old fibo_trader the 'stupid person' ...posting complete crap as usual ban fibo_trader from t2w and let the community enjoy the site

Your Honor,
Fibo has a gun to everyone's head to force them to read his stuff and/or not put him on Ignore. I rest my case.
Additionally your Honor, have a look at the page views number, the only truth there is - if it was crap, what does that say about the readers? They want crap? Or that they have nothing better to do than rad crap and come for more again and again and again and take my out of Ignore to come read more of my crap.

Whew!

Welcome to LaLaLand

1,700 views in 6 days
64k views of my BEAR market thread in effective 3 months (2 month ban so no input)

Besides, imagine what McQueen is going thru' - he follows me around and has to read everything so he can ban me. Of course he does not like anything I write. Everywhere I go he is right there

and so it is. Same story at ET. so many guys used to say, "this is the most read thread at ET" and so it was. They all came to read CRAP and they came every damn day. Just like here.

But here's the thing. I don't give a fck if anybody read it or not. Its all going into a nice TRAINING COURSE COMPENDIUM. Of course I love it that sooo many come in to get hammered. Its fun and it works both ways.

Fellas who want to learn to trade will have awhole new slant on this profession and the service to them will have no parallel.

So I really don't give a fck what any of you time wasters think. This is super productive time for me, toally waste of time for YOU. :) :) :)

Imagine the pandemonium when/if I buy this dump and flash the news during London trading hours across the screen of T2W members, "Fibo is the new owner of T2W"

It will be like as if someone yelled "stampede"

or

Paul Newman yelled FIRE in the theater and the rush to the exits began :):):):)

ban fibo_trader from t2w and let the community enjoy the site

and malaguti wanted me to make friends with such a low class of people - who would want something bad to happen to a fellow trader. Imagine that. In my case, even if I hated a fellow but knew he was a trader, I would not wish losses or a ban upon him no matter how pissed off I was

All will be loaded into crates and shipped off to Iraq as soon as I buy this dump

Hey guys,

little game here for your observation and then Wow!

any time I log in to T2W and go into any thread, within 1 minute the viewers pile in. See for yourselves. The forum is generally a fckin graveyard, but they all jump in regardless dead time or prime time. Today for example I was looking an ann obscure thread to read up about Socrates. The thread was so obscure that its not only from year 2207 but nobody in it noticed the verve f the trader Socrates except of course for new_trader.

I was blood shocked. Within a minute of being in that thread I noticed the view ers had gone from 1 to 20 in under 2 minutes.

Yeah baby they follow fibo around everywhere? Who? The traders who are taking my trades even though I have been too busy with my writing the compendium to devote too deep real time attention like for example on the 2 mintue chart which most of them trade (not me) but if they followed they've madea shit load of dough

My closing average here at T2W is upwards of 90%. American Express was a low profit, but a profit, Bitcoin was a decent profit but nowhere near my expectation but a profit nonethless. My SPY call was a 700k loss initially but turned into a juicy profit. these were my only not so good trades the reat are all primo.

Can anybody here top that?

Buggered malguti and new_trader on their Gold call and trade. Nobody can beat Fibo here. Will post the gold trade here becaue most of you are too lazy to walk to another thread to see for yoursleves.

anybody here can do a record like mine? Money has been made by viewers here, count on it. do youthink they are stupid to follow me around if I am causing losses? ROFLMAO

you have confused quality with quantity

But have no doubt about who thou art: :whistle::whistle:

Alert! Alert!

0FXTrader0 is none other than NQurious here at T2W but more importantly from ET. Ravished by Fibo almost 3 times a week at ET. He or now perhaps SHE, is here for revenge. She is absolutely devastated that my BEAR market thread opener here for the same thread at ET when my SPY trade was down big, turned around after my expulsion and gave me a handsome, though not anything to write home about, PROFIT - then I got back to ET on a new alias and buggered 'em all with PM the results. this guy wants revenge and like at ET, is taking on moderating roles.

God, do I love it so!!!!! And Trendie wants me to give up this fun?

Imagine the depth of ths Phd in Psychology, the cornerstone of Financial Markets - this type of course is not offered at any University. But here, it is offered in spades to anyone who is willing to take the HEAT

ROFLMAO

Been with T2W many years, off and on.
It used to be a bit of a bustling place, lots of great ideas, people, huge volume of activity.
Seems to have died down over past couple of years.

Could be me. I am no longer a wide-eyed newbie looking at everything with wonder.
I know what I am doing, found my niche, plodding along at my own pace, understand my own mind, and my method.
(if Fibo asks, say I am a losing trader!)

Most of the threads are mostly political threads. Nothing wrong with that. I like a good bit of meaty banter, as background chatter.
Some long-standing trade-focussed threads: NVP, FTSE Futures thread, Point and Figure (I like that one, but not entirely sure about its intention. Again, thats me, not them) Delta thread is being maintained mostly, but less and less.

But, its mostly become a bit of a backwater. Am I missing something?
Are all the cool kids hanging out elsewhere?

What is T2W today? What is its remit, focus, and which niche is it aiming for?
Done trading, got my pips.
Off to climb the Wrekin. Full moon light being washed out by sun. Lovely. Serene. Back for lunch.

The beauty of the subject of SENTIMENT ANALYSIS in MARKET TIMING ..... of Financial Markets ranging from Stock Indexes, to stocks to commodities to Precious Metals to Currencies, even to Soft Commodities - imagine that, even Orange Juice trading succumbs to Sentiment Analysis/Psychology/Herd collective.

Trendie wants to impose his own limitations ON ME of what a thread should be like. In other words he becomes unhappy when a thread goes outside his comfort zone. But HE is not Fibo and cannot make this assessment stick for if he did, it would make me the same as a Herd member - and the thread would go nowhere fast and the whole subject would just be shoved under the rug for the next decade - kick the can down the road

Trendie remains a good boy IMHO and that will never change regardless reciprocated or not or dislike of Fibo ensues.

But his opening post is full of an apologetic tone as if he is begging for forgiveness for expressing his disillusionment with the T2W site - you see, Trendie is one of the core engine of 30 of T2W. So is Signalcalc. Both are softening toward Fibo quite noticeably recently. This is taboo, its not going to be tolerated by the core engine, whose job is to eliminate Fibo asap no matter what it takes. McQueen is their willing participant.

In real LIFE = yeah, out there out in the real world where blood and guts and joy and happiness coexist, a fella going about in the arena of "getting the job done" with a limp d**k will get slaughtered. That's why Trendie needs Fibo to take his desire to change this dump closer to the finish line. By himself he would get steamrolled as he lost right at the starting gate due to his softness and feminine side. No such disability with fibo.

See video below for the difference between softies and Fibo. Then you can understand why banning of Fibo is a priority everywhere, but NOT in the real world, where a fella like fibo is in high, exclusive demand by any corporation.

(This could be a handsome trade. It is definitely not an 80/20 trade, i.e. it is not a trade where stuff lines up in your favor. Its a son of a gun trade because niemand/nobody will be expecting it. If anybody takes it, you must be ready to TP around $1394 by placing real time trendline under price on 15 min. timeframe)

What if Goldie (Spot Gold) fools everybody and makes a sudden dash to close to $1,394 from current $1284.4?

I ask the question becaue the upwave in Gold from August 2018 low is a total screwball, an asinine, hovine, bovine wave. Its soooo screwy it gives me a headache. But would I give any importance to the first rise from Aug 16 to Aug 28 (a 9-day move north, a sort of a mini wave)? I would. Nobody else would. But I would. Why? Because it looks like a tiny 3-waver, the signature of a FUNKY move. If Goldie is telegraphing me that she is starting out with an abc, then the move north is not finished as we still need a wave 5 up.

Hence the suspected aborning dash to $1,400 area ($1,394)

What's a fella to do in the midst of such trickery? I'd say, "go down to basic-basic, dig in there, then start deriving forward" So I placed 2 trendlines. If Goldie breaks north we're on. If south then as usual I'm just a vagrant.

Time will tell.

View attachment 263148

See just one trade out of several several several called in advance that produce gigantic profits for any fellas taking my plays. Behold the sheer magnificence of this trade, its sheer poetry, its glory, such a staggering amount of money in it. Then understand why the viewers at ET and T2W follow me around everywhere - they know the mailman named Fibo always delivers the mail - always, even when its hard and rainy and stormy

ANYBODY HERE CONTRIBUTE such magnificence to a site called Trade 2 Win? Fck NO! Its been only Fibo all the way from May 2019, non-stop, one successful real time trade after another. And my reward? Banned, banned banned with a dirty cop on my ass constantly.

England in her heyday would honor me but today nowadays is just a shadow of her former self and will therefore crucify me as she sinks into the gutter or 3rd world country

In review, after many weeks have passed since this trade was completed and even the Top of this trade called correctly, I have to say there is nobody on the planet who could beat the performance as I captured more than any of eventhe best trend followers could.

There just ain't nobody like fibo

Interesting. I see a cup & handle formation on GC weekly and my projection for EOY is roughly the same as yours. I am wondering if the FED cutting rates will be the catalyst.🤔

View attachment 263149

hahahahahaha, the call on Gold was so good and coincided with what poster new_trader was already doing as she was loading up with Gold that though her heart was already taken by a cat named dead_broke whom she was madly in love with, came a calling to Fibo, ready to drop dead_broke like yesterday's News. :):whistle:

Recently she placed me in a monkey cage because I called the reversal after the rally and timed it perfectly and she got burned badly and is still in the hospital - even after such brutal treatment, fibo still digs her.

without Fibo, thread title goes into instant effect ................. Fibo can turn it around

FYI new_trader is one of the 30 core engine members of T2W. But I gotta say this: she is not of the same ilk as the rest. this girl can trade. She has my respect even though she fights with me like there's no tomorrow and has now put me in a monekey cage :):)

She has disappeared from her Journal after putting me in a monkey cage becasue she can't show her face having taken a big hit by not following my call to get out and TP on Gold. What she does not understand is that fibo don't give a rat's ass about trading mistakes of others - all trades take a hit one time or another, its no big deal for Fibo and does not diminish her in any way.

new_trader is a T2W treasure and what's more, she likes her work - liking one's work and considering it fun is Fibo's native domain. Like T2W banned poster Socrates said, "you do the hard work first, then enjoy the fun for the rest of time" ...... fibo would only add a modification that there is considerable fun even during the hard work but it is also painful and loaded with displeasure and hurt and loss.

Existential crisis can be averted by fibo with aplomb .................... just one example of trading live - see Gold complete history of my trades in gold ............................ some other trades sneaked into the search because the term gold is generic - but no matter, they are there for review too if anyone wants to

you have confused quality with quantity

Come to daddy, 0FXTrader0 = NQurious. How's Baron and Magna? Tell them they don't need to send any more mercenaries here to T2W to kill Fibo - McQueen will kill him fore sure for any number of cooked up charges. Just wait pay-shuntly for Funeral announcements

In the meantime, while T2W existential crisis continues, report this to Baron and Magna - it is the summary of the trades in Gold by their nemesis, Fibo. The question to ask Baron is this, "is there anybody at ET who can do stuff like this in trading/investing? The obvious answer is NO. But here's the thing: I have read ET all the way back to 2001 inception. Ther has never been a trader who can do the stuff I do. NEVER EVER! And not only do I have the date and time stamp at ET and T2W to prove it, I have the trading records too, but nobody is willing to come share and party over our good fortune to be so successful.

See next post summary

GOLD:

Summary of my Gold trade and CALL in direct opposition to ............

(1) The entire CENTRAL Banks worldwide

(2) The entire world of Small traders and Speculators worldwide -

(3) new_trader who has his entire life savings in Gold (203oz) + Silver (2020oz ). He states, Gold is going to be my "Jesse Livermore" trade...I will either go bankrupt or make a killing...although I'm not using any margin, I'm buying outright... "
Read about it here in posts #410 & #411 in Journals ..... ....................... https://www.trade2win.com/threads/es-trading.93396/

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

August 27:
Post #814 .................. GOLD LONG trade is now CLOSED ................... $1552.3

August 27:
GOLD position is now 100% FLAT. NO Short has been opened. Resting now and breathing the sweet perfume of trading success.
FLAT FLAT FLAT GOLD

August 27:
Gold has been in a bear market rally since Dec 2015. Its been a sideways up process, a clear corrective pattern which includes a "B" wave. That is my stance. Therefore the entire upwave bear market rally will be thoroughly neutralized and we will head to my target of $700 over the next few years.

August 27:
All I know right now is that FIBO stands alone closed out his LONG positions while the rest of the world every single mother's son including most central banks are LOOOOOOOOONG Gold and swearing it will go to $5000.
Fibo is as usual all alone, no friends, they are all on the Gold wagon. Gold sentiment of the crowd is soooooo optimistic its at 94% bulls

Sept. 9: Gold is now down by $40 since I SOLD. Its going my way as my call is eventually in a few years it will be at $700, then buy buy buy. I have not gone short yet.

Sept. 9: News is now out in circulation that the SMART MONEY aka Commercial Hedgers has reached historic record SHORT positions in Gold. For the fellas who have no clue who these commercial hedgers are, read up on the subject and go see the COT charts. This means that when I sold my GOLD position it was near the time when the SMART MONEY had the largest short postions in Gold, EVER. So if Gold continues down it will not surprise me becasue History suggests the Smart Money Commercial Hedgers are rarely if ever, wrong. So we wait and see.

This video just in my mailbox again today ....................

The GAMES in GOLD begin NOW

Hide and watch!

Good luck to all players. I've made my massive profit already and am on the sidelines now waiting to go Short when I get a good signal. Will post the entry when it happens.

ENJOY
...................... my friends. SEE entire quote first from Sept 9 ......................... You ain't ever seen this kind of magic. By HERD LAW, nobody is allowed to be this good therefore we must kill and maim him, banish him from the kingdom. ROFLMAO

Not if Fibo has the reins

Case in point (prescience): STARBUCKS

On July 8 I called the Starbucks top in questioning it. I could smell it. Here's what I wrote on July 8, 2019, just a mere 2 weeks before Starbucks actually gave me the TOP ..................

Some big atomic pile driver is going to drop on Starbucks head soon. When this happens the Media is going to be abuzz with "look how the News caused Starbucks to drop like a stone"

No baby, it was PRICE foretold sh*t was coming down bigtime. Then the useless Media loaded to the hilt with teleprompter readers with IQ no greater than 80 and dressed in fine clothes talk crap on the TV and impress the masses.

Welcome to Planet Earth! LaLaLand. And they say we are the only Life in the entire Universe, hahahahahahaha. We're f*ckd

PRESCIENCE formula that works like a charm for Fibo:

Do the work, work like a mother, I know when I have hit the end phenomena of working HARD. I know it and can feel it. With the tank totally empty of juice and none coming in I know I've reached my earthly maximum. I always redline before going to THE MAN. I look upward and throw the request with full intention that it will be honored. It always has been. Inspiration usually came-d in within 48 hours.

No a single analyst was really even remotely bearish Starbucks. They never dreamed it could possibly top. But Fibo knows WAVES.

The top came July 26, 2019.

See quote in detail. Just another day at the office for Fibo. Not a single anlayst had anything bad to say about Starbucks. Imagine that! Unanimous. The only dissenter? Fibo. Yeah baby.

Not if Fibo is driving the car. Look at the f******%$# money viewers would make by just following not fighting with Fibo

starbucks daily chart now on the 200-day ema

T2W Existential crisis: what is this for forum for? Why is the forum packed to the hilt with Beta males?

See video:

Fibo scores 14.75/15 easily with eyes closed but partially flunks point #13, hence the less than ace score of 15

Point #13
Has a big ego .................... guilty
can't control it .................... wrong
insecure ................... wrong
sensitive about others' opinion ....................... wrong
overcompensate by pushing qualifications and awards ................................... guilty
can't put his money where his mouth is .................................... wrong
feel they are better than everyone else ....................................
guilty

I dont think the ignore button is enough some ppl should be banned for contributing constant tripe