T2W Existential crisis: what is this forum for?

trendie

Legendary member
Been with T2W many years, off and on.
It used to be a bit of a bustling place, lots of great ideas, people, huge volume of activity.
Seems to have died down over past couple of years.

Could be me. I am no longer a wide-eyed newbie looking at everything with wonder.
I know what I am doing, found my niche, plodding along at my own pace, understand my own mind, and my method.
(if Fibo asks, say I am a losing trader!)

Most of the threads are mostly political threads. Nothing wrong with that. I like a good bit of meaty banter, as background chatter.
Some long-standing trade-focussed threads: NVP, FTSE Futures thread, Point and Figure (I like that one, but not entirely sure about its intention. Again, thats me, not them) Delta thread is being maintained mostly, but less and less.

But, its mostly become a bit of a backwater. Am I missing something?
Are all the cool kids hanging out elsewhere?

What is T2W today? What is its remit, focus, and which niche is it aiming for?
Done trading, got my pips.
Off to climb the Wrekin. Full moon light being washed out by sun. Lovely. Serene. Back for lunch.

It used to be a bit of a bustling place, lots of great ideas, people, huge volume of activity.

Could be me. I am no longer a wide-eyed newbie looking at everything with wonder.
I know what I am doing, found my niche, plodding along at my own pace, understand my own mind, and my method.
(if Fibo asks, say I am a losing trader!)

Most of the threads are mostly political threads. Nothing wrong with that. I like a good bit of meaty banter, as background chatter.
Some long-standing trade-focussed threads: NVP, FTSE Futures thread, Point and Figure (I like that one, but not entirely sure about its intention. Again, thats me, not them) Delta thread is being maintained mostly, but less and less.

What is T2W today? What is its remit, focus, and which niche is it aiming for?
Done trading, got my pips.
Off to climb the Wrekin. Full moon light being washed out by sun. Lovely. Serene. Back for lunch.

YAWN! Always slow to blow past political correctness. You've been here for many years and just uncovered the graveyard? Heck I've been here for a mere 5 months and uncovered this graveyard in 7 pages of mentioned posts

BEAR market underway, early stages of Wave 3 down. In fact its quite easy to spot that its just wave 2 of 3. We are now in a slight recovery wave which once again will try to mimic the days of splendor of T2W when it shone. Watch out when this little wave 2 up is over. Why? Because we start with the 3rd of 3rd wave down, a sub-wave wherein BEAR pours on the coal and afterburners. It is during this upcoming segment that the "point of recognition will be reached" ... that T2W is dying rapidly as the heart rate fades.

That and before that was during Wave 1 down and wave 2 up - those days are long gone. We are now in very early stages of Wave 3 down. The outhouse will go up in flames during this wave. Hide and watch

Backwater? That would be an improvement - its a graveyard for newbies, DEATH is almost guaranteed, coffins are in a bullmarket

All the cool kids have been banned and what's left are the complainers, whiners, deadbeats, asinine, hovine, bovine participants. Political correctness definitely is a major factor as its been in a 3rd wave in UK already. What's remaining now are cats who even with grace marks would still fail.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My conclusion is to SELL this sh*thouse to FIBO, NOW! Put up a Price. Only Fibo can turn around a wave 3 before it gets into the 3rd of 3. But act fast. It will be a non-profit site where creme de la creme traders pour on the coal. That's right, non-profit, all income will be put posted in page 1 withdirect docs from the revenue Dept. and where and what the money was spent on. Moderator will be on salary.

Bad news: Trendie and his entire gang will be shunted to a sub-form called "Losers until proven otherwise" and none will be allowed to post in the TRADING FORUMS - those will be for the new pros that FIBO will bring in.

Sharky will be sent on a permanent holiday to Devil's Island

I'm going to suspect that tighter regulation, lower leverage etc. have depressed market growth which has led to less marketing and promotion, so fewer new traders and T2W members. Plus we haven't had a stellar stock market performance since 2017-18 and look how that ended.

Plus the recent hype on Bitcoin. Maybe that's where all the new traders are.

Sorry, I forgot to mention ....................

Ten pro top-notch traders already known by Fibo will join the group. Many more to be approached and brought over

All Fibos records and income along with the trading records/income of all pro traders running the TRADING FORUM will be in full view on Page 1

The HERD (8 billion people at current count which includes babies of 5 years of age) will see the picture of Fibo, his record and the record of his friends and associates and the journey will begin to cross the oceans and landmasses to get to Papa Fibo. Like the "mailman" named Karl Malone on the NBA, Fibo always delivers stellar results and changes.

I'm going to suspect that tighter regulation, lower leverage etc. have depressed market growth which has led to less marketing and promotion, so fewer new traders and T2W members. Plus we haven't had a stellar stock market performance since 2017-18 and look how that ended.

Plus the recent hype on Bitcoin. Maybe that's where all the new traders are.

PRICELESS!!! ROFLMAO

Restricted to the "LOSERS UNTIL PROVEN OTHERWISE" Forum

I couldn't remember why I had that guy on Ignore. Its coming back to me now..........

NO Sir, you only stated so everyone would think you had me on Ignore. But actions speak louder than words. You've read everything I've written, but often you logged out or didn't log in so youwere just inthe guest numbers

But in the bottomom panel your name was clearly there on soooooooooooooooooooo many occassions

Q.E.D.

Ah, there he goes again.

I really am wondering what he's saying but when I hit the Show Ignored Content link, it never repays the effort.

Just get yur head out of the sand, Tom, and read Fibo. It will do you a whole lotta good, I promise.

TRADING FORUM posts will be very brief and contain only numbers (a rarity at T2W currently) with a tab that takes you to the Analysis offered by the poster of the trade - full analysis

EurUsd L @--- STOP--- TP initial tgt --
EurUsd close L -- rest

Now there he is again.

I am curious but I think I'll keep Ignore on. Meantime, we're driving up traffic I suppose and that might be good.

Dowser is in the thread at this second... like tomorton, this cat claimed to have had me on Ignore too :whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

Ah, there he goes again.

I really am wondering what he's saying but when I hit the Show Ignored Content link, it never repays the effort.

Could be a bot? A clever algorithm, those pesky russians agn, but they say AI is the future.........

Now there he is again.

I am curious but I think I'll keep Ignore on. Meantime, we're driving up traffic I suppose and that might be good.

:):)Come on man, Fibo ain't your enemy. come embrace Fibo and reap rewardsherefore unknown in your life :):)

Could be a bot? A clever algorithm, those pesky russians agn, but they say AI is the future.........

Another one shows up. I expect all 30 with no trading records will show up soon now. The fire has been lit under their asses by one of their own, trendie.

Come to fibo, boys

ETA for malaguti? 1 day. He will not show up until new_trader and tomorton shows up first. I await new_trader :):)

Oh, and again. I thought it had all blown over. We haven't been so busy on T2W since I don't know when. So I guess the site's fulfilling a positive purpose. Happy days.