T2W Community Manager - New Appointment

Sharky

Staff
After our recent false-start; it comes as somewhat of a relief to announce Nika is joining the T2W Staff as our new Community Manager. She's successfully managed several forums in the past and has an active interest in trading, having traded forex for the past two years. We intend to give her plenty of time to settle in, so she'll initially be familiarising herself with the community and assisting me with the various management aspects of the forums.

Please give her a warm welcome! :clover:

welcome Nika. good luck on your recent appointment. I am having supper, and will raise a glass of white wine to your future here. Cheers. :cheers:

Sharky: you really ought to provide a definitive explanation as to why Sue left so soon after arriving. You know how the gossip and conspiracy theories expand here.

EDIT: "rumour mill" is a better term. yes. stop the rumour mill.

Welcome, Nika.
I'd draw up a list of all the people you should ignore, but I haven't got time to list 180,000 :)
I hope you enjoy the job.
Richard

Hello Nika - a very warm roasty toasty welcome to T2W.
Enjoy!
Tim.

After our recent false-start; it comes as somewhat of a relief to announce Nika is joining the T2W Staff as our new Community Manager. She's successfully managed several forums in the past and has an active interest in trading, having traded forex for the past two years. We intend to give her plenty of time to settle in, so she'll initially be familiarising herself with the community and assisting me with the various management aspects of the forums.

Please give her a warm welcome! :clover:
Welcome Nika

You've got time to get your feet under the table before our friend The Bramble comes back from his time away.

:whistling

Charlton

And a warm welcome to you, NIKA!!:)
PLEEEEEEEEEASE Stay.:cheesy:
I truly hope you are what we need around here to whip this place back into tip-top shape.
Good luck, and may the force be with you!

Jason

Hi everybody and thanks for the welcome! :)

Won't bore anybody with my lifestory but I'm originally from Austria, and have lived in the UK for more than 10 years. After some wanderings around the country I'm now settled in the far-north-west of the Scottish Highlands. Planning to stay there and 'here' too ;)

I'm already very busy with the familiarisation - I've had the chance to build communities from scratch and witness how they develop their own personality over the years, but it's equally fascinating to come to a place like this which already has a distinct character - one I really can't wait getting to know (warts and all).

Looking forward to bringing my experience and passion for online communities to Trade2win - preserving and further developing what's good and, with the help of everybody involved, starting to improve what could be better.

Last edited:
Pink.....Locked up......hmmmmmm

Attachments

• pinklockedup.jpg
    pinklockedup.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 163
sounds as if goatse was a multi-nicker - and I'm not talking Berlusconi here

Mr charts

There seems to be a high percentage of multi-nickers lately, Nika's appointment hasn't come soon enough.

Last edited: